• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

carnivine.
i was in the great marsh, minding my own business, my DS charging away, when suddenly, out of nowhere this thing that looks perverted and HUNGRY pops our of nowhere.
i ran and pulled the DS and DS charger with me.
><;;

Aw, Darkrai isn't scary! He's freakin' awesome! :cool:

Mr. Mime, on the other hand... *runs away and hides behind her Darkrai* ;_; :scared:

Gastrodon, it's freakin' ugly, first time I saw it, I was like "WTF is that?!" it has a horrible cry too.

The Red/Blue sprite of Golbat scares the crap out of me. It didn't when I was a kid, but when I got into Pokemon again a few months ago, I got freaked out when I saw it! I still do!

Gastrodon and Giratina have awesome cries.

I've always been scared by Igglybuff. Seriously. Wynaut used to scare me a bit too. No other ones that I can think of, though. Unless 'M counts from when I was really little.

The only pokemon that creeps me out is Sceptile. I've seen screen caps of the anime of it and Ash in . . . compromising positions, and it has scared me ever since.

The only thing that has out and out scared me? Zubat's call. I still cringe when I hear it. I think it has to do with the fact that I was playing late at night after I had been sent to bed (and before Pokemon became popular, so I was still kinda confused as to what the heck was going on) my sound was set up high, and then that freaky sound. Even when I play Diamond, I shiver. Stupid Zubat.

Probably about half of the D&P Pokemon freak me out though. Usually because I can't quite figure out what they are, and that scares me a little.

Banette, but in an AWESOME way.

Pokemon needs more possessed stuff.

Carnivine.

It's a floating bulb with fangs and a Mayor McCheese head. D:

Banette's zipper mouth is freaky as heck, too.

Sableye is creepy in PBR, how twitchy and maniac it is, but otherwise, like in the show, I think it's kinda cute in a messed up way.

The Garchomp line easily scares me the most, them and Sharpedo. Terrified of sharks. Scared. to. death. I have my reasons. >:

Electivire and Magmortor are creepy, too...Dialga and Giratina...Darkrai is only creepy to me when he has the stick legs and it's creepy but awesome when we see him in the movie rise out of the heck nowhere from shadows. Come on, who wouldn't be scared to death of that if they were standing around and suddenly that happened? Even just at first.

Gliscor scares the heck outta me. No really--I swear I'm gonna have a nightmare about it sometime.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom