• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Banette sprite in D/P freaks me out a little. Giratina also freakes me out. Claydol does a little, but its cry in games does more, eslecially playing game in darker room/place, similar to playigng game and hearing starraptors call if you in anyway nervous at all and in a darker area/room

Zapdos a bit... had a nightmare about a smiliar creature, had the shape of zapdos, but it was pure black and was coming out of dark clouds with lightning flashing around and it was screeching loudly. Creepy

Last edited:
The only pokemon that freaks me out is Ampharos,
its just... freaky.
In Mystery Dungeon its head when all the way down and kept doing it...
it was just freaky.

Does Missingno. count?
When I was young I totally freaked of Missingno. and all its side effects. Odd how I later caught it and now I love it...

I can think of quite a few:
1. Claydol: It's always watching you...freaky
2. Gorebyss: It's really nice looking, but it will suck you guts out if it decides it's hungry...
3. Slowbro: WTF that's what Shelder looks like? o_O
4. Steelix: Its face is creepy
5. Shiftry: It is a crim against nature to look like that
6. Glalie: So ominous...
7. Dusknoir: It's mouth is on it's belly
8. Solrock: I don't know...it just unnerves me

Missingno. The first time Prime encountered one, he showed it to me and I nearly freaked out. That thing is just plain creepy.

Aipom gives me the willies, too. It has that royally creeptastic smile that makes you wonder if it would try to slowly strangle you in your sleep.... and enjoy it. :eek:

Ok, I made it to the Victory Road extension and I just remembered a PERSON who creeps me out, not necessarily a Pokemon: MARLEY

What is her deal? She's all cryptic and somewhat ominous when she talks, and her Arcanine rarely attacks. She just freaks me out.

Most of the "creepy" Pokemon I really like, like Lunatone and Solrock. Meditite is creepy, too. It always looks like it's... up to something.

vlcsnap449227fc8.png

dusknoir, it's able to contact the dead.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! and where's its face?Its head or its stomach?

Does Missingno. count?
When I was young I totally freaked of Missingno. and all its side effects. Odd how I later caught it and now I love it...

Same here. When I was little (reaaaally little) MissingNo. scared the crap out of me, and I always used to think that it was hiding in my closet and stalking me. o_O But now we're good friends.

Um... let me see:

1)Spiritomb (just look at it!)
2)Haunter/Gengar (One of them can eat your soul or something like that)
3)Yanmega
4)Jynx

MissingNo used to give me nightmares (the creepy cry adding to its bizzare appearance), and it probably still would if I had seen it recently, but it will forever be my favorite gitch of all time.

Jynx's new sprite is alot better than the old one, IMO, 'caus the old'n creeped me out, too (but I still thought it was awesome). Zapdos' cry is pretty freaky I s'pose

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom