• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

You too would cry like that if your designers made you have a head shaped like male equipment.

rbback011.png

1. Giratina - This... thing... >< *hidesunderblankie* Seriously, though, I was tempted to just have my Raichu thrash it rather than catch it. It scared me sh*tless first time I saw it.
2. Mesprit and Uxie (and Azelf to a lesser degree) - Uxie because of the closed eyes and helmet head, Mesprit for the cry... all 3 of them for the funky battle music. (but I don't have issues with Azelf on its own)
3. Shedinja - The hole in its back. >< That aside, it helped me get through at least 3 gyms in Emerald (namely Mauville, Lavaridge and Petalburg) thanks to the imba Wonder Guard. :p
4. Arceus - It doesn't look like it belongs in Pokemon, more like Final Fantasy or Warcraft.
5. Shadow Lugia - So... evil... @_@

what happens in the old chateau at night???

The only pokemon that creeps me out is Spiritomb. Only because of his cry, when you slow it down on the pokedex..

Two human spirits actually. An old man leaving the dining room and a girl leaving a bedroom.

Exeggutor...

4 heads, no arms, 2 legs and a tree stump...?

Oh, I never liked the look of Kingler either...

*Snap Snap*

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom