• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that get cuter after evolution?

Spark

lol, user titles
Reaction score
Pokemon: small, cute creatures that evolve into more powerful forms. However, they also get less cute. But that's not always true!. So, list Pokemon you think are cuter than their pre-evolutions!.

snorlax.gif

Definitely better than Munchlax. It's like a giant plushie!.

Dragonair -> Dragonite. Dragonair is pretty, but Dragonite is all cartoony and cute.

Also, Wigglytuff and Clefable are both cuter than Jigglypuff and Clefairy respectively in my opinion.

I think Dewgong is cuter than Seel. I prefer the way Dewgong's face looks over Seel's.

Butterfree is far cuter than is pre-evos, but it did start as a bug, still its going to always be way better than beauitifly to me.

I would also agree on Wigglytuff, Cleafable, Blissy, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Ludicolo (but it looks weird too), Cherrim and Togekiss

It's understandable that many Pokémon in the fairy egg group remain cute upon evolution. It's kind of the egg group's requirement.

Actually, I'm rather surprised that the Oddish family wasn't placed in that group in the first place.

I think Roselia's a heck of a lot cuter than Budew, and Starmie, well, it isn't exactly cute, but it looks better than Staryu.

I think that Nidorina is cuter then Nidoran Female.

Oh yeah. And Politoad is cuter then Poliwag or any of it's evos. ^_^

But I think that Typlo is cuter then Cyndaquil or Quilava...it sounds weird, but I think it would be like a big warm pillow!

I always found to me that Raichu is cuter than Pikachu. Despite as well Pikachu is cute too. And for some odd reason, I rather found Gloom cuter than Oddish. I loved those eyes even though their shut all the time.

Probopass has those big blue eyes, so cuter then Nosepass...oddly. Same for Swalot's big eyes compared to Gulpin.
Lickylicky too and Tangrowth are cuter in a quirky way. Lickylicky has the goofy face and Tangrowth's arms!

Probopass has those big blue eyes, so cuter then Nosepass...oddly. Same for Swalot's big eyes compared to Gulpin.
Lickylicky too and Tangrowth are cuter in a quirky way. Lickylicky has the goofy face and Tangrowth's arms!

-_-'

(sigh)

I think Ambipom is pretty cute
and Togetic is cute
and finally I think Cherrim is cuter than Cherubi

Some Pokemon I find cuter after evolution are:
Furret
Beautifly
Roselia and Roserade
Cherrim (though I do find Cherubi cute, I think Cherrim is cuter)
Drifblim
Porygon Z

Some that I find more elegant after evolution:
Ninetails
Milotic

LickyLicky is definately cuter than its pre evo. It looks like a giant baby.

Also Dragonite is cuter than both its pre evos.

Clefairy and Jigglypuff cuter than their babies.

Cherrim > Cherubi

Togekiss if you look at it from the front is cute.

And furret is the awsomeness.

And Whiscash.

For me, Charizard is cuter than Charmeleon and Arbok is cuter than Ekans.

To me:
Delcatty is cuter than Skitty ,Cherrim is cuter than Cherubi, Bellosson is cuter than Gloom, Jigglypuff is cuter than Igglybuff

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom