• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DISCUSSION: Pokémon that grew on you because of fanfiction

i think off the top of my head it's hydreigon and krookodile! i liked them both already, but i liked them a lot more after reading a certain writer's works.

Funny recent story about this, actually.

Was writing a chapter recently, and I decided to give a villain a Liepard because of the specific needs of the scene. Then I decided I wanted to know a little bit more about the villains so I wrote a 1-page interlude from the Liepard's POV, and then modifying the chapter to work in her characterisation better. To cut a long story short, the Liepard was spontaneously promoted to one of the main characters, and I have no regrets. Naturally, I have a lot of newfound love for Liepard as a species as well.

Back
Top Bottom