• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that Need a Good Home...

np... thanks for giving them a home :)

I will Be back on Later this evening for more trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way I could perhaps get an Arceus and a Darkrai? Those are two I have absolutely no chance of getting In PKMN Black, except if they have an event, so it would be awesome if those two are available. :D

Eh, I feel like I'm abusing the "power of asking", but do you by any chance have a Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Darkrai or Deoxys up for grabs? Even one of these would be already epic indeed. ^^;

do you have the other kami oe (not Tornadus) as well as Zekrom and I'll take any other legands if you have them

EDIT: never mind about the Zekrom

Last edited:
-------------------CLOSING TRADES-----------------
From this point on, anyone who has already requested a trade will still receive their Pokemon ;) any new Requests I will have to deny for now so I can restart my game. So anyone Who I have not traded yet:

-------------I Will Be On Tomorrow All Day------------
To trade with people who I have not traded with yet. So no worries :)

Hey, I sent you a reply to my trade request about a week ago. It should be in your PM box.

Let me know if you can trade tonight or tomorrow.

No Problem I just Didn't want them to get Deleted. Thanks for Giving them a new home :) ...lol

Hey man, I'm brand new to this forum and such but I am looking for a Zorua and many pokemon that are unobtainable to Pokemon white. If there iS ANY way you can help me out I would be very much grateful. Please reply back so I can give you my friend code :)

As I said in my previous post anyone who has replied to this post or sent me a PM before the Closed Post will still get their Trades I Promise that. I will be on tomorrow as far as I know, I formally apologize to everyone for today 1/29/2012 when i said I would be available. A parental unit ;) disrupted that schedule, But unless any emergency's arise I will be available 1/30/2012 to do Final Trades all day.

As I said in my previous post anyone who has replied to this post or sent me a PM before the Closed Post will still get their Trades I Promise that. I will be on tomorrow as far as I know, I formally apologize to everyone for today 1/29/2012 when i said I would be available. A parental unit ;) disrupted that schedule, But unless any emergency's arise I will be available 1/30/2012 to do Final Trades all day.

Hey, it happens. :)
Whenever you can trade, we'll still be here.

I need a Duosion, or one of the species. I have a lot but not sure what you would want.

i need all the starter pokemon before black and white i have a zoura i can trade my friend code is 4298 7287 1206

i have a zoura my friend code is 4298 7287 1206 im looking for all starter pokemon before black and white and if u dont ill give it 4 free

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom