Pokemon that Need Evolutions

Reaction score
What pokemon do you think need an evolution? Give reasons also.:)

You Know The Name
Reaction score
Eevee

Skarmory, I saw a fan made one that basically made him a gold-steel alloy plus twice as sleek and it looked sooooo freaking cool.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Delibird. it serves no purpose as it is. It should evolve into a giant rabid penguin.

Dragonic drifter
Reaction score
My list is rather long. Zangoose and Seviper came first to mind. Those weak rodents (Rattatta, Bidoof, Patrat, etc) need a second-stage evolution too, IMHO.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone said Farfetch'd? It's been crying out for an evolution for 15 years, and its extremely weak otherwise.

Dragonic drifter
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone said Farfetch'd? It's been crying out for an evolution for 15 years, and its extremely weak otherwise.
I couldn't agree more. They had better give it a cooler evolution than the ones created by fanfic.

Reaction score
My list is rather long. Zangoose and Seviper came first to mind. Those weak rodents (Rattatta, Bidoof, Patrat, etc) need a second-stage evolution too, IMHO.
The early rodents are always 2 stage mon's and they're supposed to be weak that why the are avable early...

Yeah Farfetch'd could use a evo and Alomomola should have been Luvdisc's evo I was so dissaponted when she wasn't... a lto fo pokemon could've used a evo but they might be like Magmortar and Electivier excellent pokemo (Magmortar has anexcellent movepool) but is a scrappy

Reaction score
Has anyone said Luvdisc yet? Sure its the source of Heart Scales, but it just plain sucks!!!! If they make an evo for it, it better look similar to this fan-made one.
That is just full of awesome :D

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I was sorting of hoping that in the RS remakes, they could finally make Alomomola as Luvdisc's evolution... Well, one can dream...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Dunsparce and Arbok. They're extremely sucky and need some badass trade-based evolution.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Torkoal needs a volcano coming out of its back, but no, Camerupt already does that. :C

Reaction score
Mawile. Awesome typing and ability, okay moveset but horrible stats.

Reaction score
Farfetch'd
Sableye
Mawile
Dunsparce
Qwilfish (would be pretty cool)
Delibird
Torkoal (would be pretty cool as well)
Corsola (?)

Gimme my Persona 4 Anime!
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only person to think that Mawile needs an evolution.

Something deeper...A bond
Reaction score
bingo.
And dunspace. PLEASE!:complain: Manwhile could use one too just to help her get some better stats.....
Oh!:idea: and I think a Victini evolution would be awesome.....omg I wonder what he'd look like?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to see one for Cryogonal, no idea what it could be though..

Lovely
Reaction score
Corsola!! Oh wait... but I think it might turn out a little horribly into a bunch of corals... :(

Mawile - we could have only the female evolve into a Steel-type warrior XD I'd love to see one

welcome to my world
Reaction score
how about....say......troupis? a pre-evoloution, wouldn't be too bad right?

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
Absol and Zangoose Evos would be neat... On my "Cool" Pokemon Team (Gliscor, Weavile, Gallade, Zangoose, Absol, Roserade), Ab and Zan are the only ones not fully evolved. D8 They'd become so cool if they had evos.

Legendaries don't evolve..... Are you even a true fan of pokemon? You really should know that. And Victini's stats are all 100. An evolution for it would be a million times pointless.
Yeah, and Legendaries don't breed either. Are you some kind of...oh wait.

._. Just because it hasn't happened in the past doesn't mean it can't happen in the future. There's no need to say something like that to someone making an innocent suggestion.