• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

Eevee

Skarmory, I saw a fan made one that basically made him a gold-steel alloy plus twice as sleek and it looked sooooo freaking cool.

Delibird. it serves no purpose as it is. It should evolve into a giant rabid penguin.

My list is rather long. Zangoose and Seviper came first to mind. Those weak rodents (Rattatta, Bidoof, Patrat, etc) need a second-stage evolution too, IMHO.

Why hasn't anyone said Farfetch'd? It's been crying out for an evolution for 15 years, and its extremely weak otherwise.

My list is rather long. Zangoose and Seviper came first to mind. Those weak rodents (Rattatta, Bidoof, Patrat, etc) need a second-stage evolution too, IMHO.

The early rodents are always 2 stage mon's and they're supposed to be weak that why the are avable early...

Yeah Farfetch'd could use a evo and Alomomola should have been Luvdisc's evo I was so dissaponted when she wasn't... a lto fo pokemon could've used a evo but they might be like Magmortar and Electivier excellent pokemo (Magmortar has anexcellent movepool) but is a scrappy

Has anyone said Luvdisc yet? Sure its the source of Heart Scales, but it just plain sucks!!!! If they make an evo for it, it better look similar to this fan-made one.
Luvdisc_Evolution_by_JoshKH92.jpg
That is just full of awesome :D

I was sorting of hoping that in the RS remakes, they could finally make Alomomola as Luvdisc's evolution... Well, one can dream...

Dunsparce and Arbok. They're extremely sucky and need some badass trade-based evolution.

Torkoal needs a volcano coming out of its back, but no, Camerupt already does that. :C

Farfetch'd
Sableye
Mawile
Dunsparce
Qwilfish (would be pretty cool)
Delibird
Torkoal (would be pretty cool as well)
Corsola (?)

Why hasn't anyone said Farfetch'd? It's been crying out for an evolution for 15 years, and its extremely weak otherwise.

bingo.
And dunspace. PLEASE!:complain: Manwhile could use one too just to help her get some better stats.....
Oh!:idea: and I think a Victini evolution would be awesome.....omg I wonder what he'd look like?

Last edited:
I'd like to see one for Cryogonal, no idea what it could be though..

Corsola!! Oh wait... but I think it might turn out a little horribly into a bunch of corals... :(

Mawile - we could have only the female evolve into a Steel-type warrior XD I'd love to see one

how about....say......troupis? a pre-evoloution, wouldn't be too bad right?

Absol and Zangoose Evos would be neat... On my "Cool" Pokemon Team (Gliscor, Weavile, Gallade, Zangoose, Absol, Roserade), Ab and Zan are the only ones not fully evolved. D8 They'd become so cool if they had evos.

Legendaries don't evolve..... Are you even a true fan of pokemon? You really should know that. And Victini's stats are all 100. An evolution for it would be a million times pointless.

Yeah, and Legendaries don't breed either. Are you some kind of...oh wait.

._. Just because it hasn't happened in the past doesn't mean it can't happen in the future. There's no need to say something like that to someone making an innocent suggestion.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom