• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

Farfetch'd
Sableye
Mawile
Dunsparce
Qwilfish (would be pretty cool)
Delibird
Torkoal (would be pretty cool as well)
Corsola (?)

Yes Sableye should totally have an evolution his base stats would become 500 or more totally badass

Pinsir, Heracross, Delibird, Skarmory, Dunsparce, Corsola, and almost every other Pokemon that is not legendary, save for a select few. I always thought Tauros and Bouffalant would be evolutions same with Luvdisc and Alomomola. Maybe in gen 6 Tauros will get an evolution and then that will evolve into Bouffalant. Same with Luvdisc/ Alomomola.

Tauros and Bouffalant shouldn't be evolutions. There stats are similar and they look pretty alike.

Jynx. Makes her and Electivire and Magmortar more even with eachother. I had this in mind for her stats:

HP: 80
Attack: 115
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 115
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 85

Probably won't be winning any awards at all but it follows the pattern I noticed with Electivire and Magmortar such as Speed decreasing upon evolution. Plus she'll have the same 540 BST as the other two with these stats.

Tauros is incapable of evolving into Bouffalant. Tauros is all male, whereas you can get female Bouffalants. But:
There could be a little prevo that (if female) can evolve into Miltank using some item, (if male) can evolve into Tauros using some item, or evolves into Bouffalant by normal level.

And a Jynx evo. That could be interesting.

Banette. I was thinking Banette's hypothetical evo would be the opposite of Dusknoir; where Dusknoir is primarily defensive, Banette's evo is offensive.

Castform should get one, with maybe a Wormadam thing going on.

Magcargo is screaming evolution. It's appearance I have always liked, but it's base stats tell a different story indeed.

219.gif

This Pokemon can learn Shell Smash, which is one of the greatest moves introduced in Gen 5. At the moment Cloyster and Omastar are great examples of some of the best Shell Smashers in the games.

If this Pokemon had an evolution with better base stats including a better speed stat it could become a very powerful force in competitive battling.

I love dragonite, but an alternate third evolution of the dratini line would be interesting. I would recommend it stay snakelike and boost speed.

Long list incoming:

Pinsir
Volbeat
Illumise
Absol
Eevee (to all types)
Manetric
Plusle
Minun
Stunfisk
Torkoal
Magcargo
Farfetch'd
Chatot
Sableye
Parasect
Carnivine
Cloyster
Jynx
Lapras
The MCP (Cryogonal)
Girafarig
Zangoose
Castform
Kecleon
Audino (pre-evo and evo)
Qwilfish
Seviper
Mr. Mime
Lunatone
Solrock
Corsola
Mawile
Octillery
Luvdisc

Mawile needs an evolution!
Raticate needs a decent evolution U can't ask him to stay that way forever!
A Ledian evolution wouldn't be bad!
Corsola!
Spinda, Skitty and Sayeble !
Seviper!
A male combee evolution and a Vespiqueen evolution.
Ambipom evolution!
Buizel preevolution!
Loppunny evolution.
The elementary monkeys need a common preevolution.
Drilbur evolution into a different direction.
Whimsicott male and female evolution.
And many many eeveelutions!!!!!

Durant? Please no Durant. That thing's already evil, we don't need it to be stronger!

I agree, Durant is a nightmare. I think Ambipom is fine as it is now.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom