• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

Druddigon could use a pre-volution.
Victini could be eligible for an offspring, like Manaphy breeding Phione.
Eevee needs more evolutions, I was disappointed that there weren't going to be any in Gen 5.
Pachirisu could also use an item inducing evolution.
Although I don't think this will change, Luvdisc and Alomomola needed to be in the same evolution line. They are too similar to be unrelated.

I agree with that 100%. I love Banette, but it does need a little upgrade.

Also, from seeing it on another site(and I think in a youtube vid), I saw someone talk about an evolved form of Farfetch'd being called Prepos'trus. I think that was a brilliant idea.
Farfetch'd should get an evo with the same stats. It would indeed make Farfetch'd better.

druddigon. because it looks so... immature. like a kids drawing. make a majestic evo for it.

1. Torkoal 6. Corsola 11. Miltank 16. Basculin
2. Jynx 7. Farfetch'd 12. Qwilfish 17. Maractus
3. Weezing 8. Sableye 13. Volbeat/Illumise 18. Swoobat
4. Eevee 9. Kricketune 14. Chatot 19. Stunfisk
5. Girafarig 10. Pinsir 15. Carnivine 20. Durant

That's 20 that I can think of.....

Ledian and Ariados, too. The Ledyba line needs better attack stats and the Spinarak line could use better defense stats.

Although I don't think this will change, Luvdisc and Alomomola needed to be in the same evolution line. They are too similar to be unrelated.

Before looking it up, I actually thought Alomomola was Luvdisc's evolved form. When I found out it wasn't, I was shocked and disappointed. I also thought Boufallant would be Taurus's evo.

Farfetch'd should get an evo with the same stats. It would indeed make Farfetch'd better.

I know right? I love Farfetch'd but it definitely needs an 'upgrade'.

OMG give them all new evolutions! And better stats!!! and then higher ones again and moves that do 5,000 damage! I LOVE BIG NUMBERS!!!1!!1!!ONE!

Absol. With all my heart and soul I wish Absol had an evolution. She's such an awesome Pokemon, but has pretty horrendous stats (because she's only a single-stage Pokemon). I mean, she's the DISASTER POKEMON. She should be viable in competitive battling, daggit. XD

What the ****? Absol's stats aren't horrendous, it is Viable in competitive battling, is that sarcasm?

Also, from seeing it on another site(and I think in a youtube vid), I saw someone talk about an evolved form of Farfetch'd being called Prepos'trus. I think that was a brilliant idea.

I saw that lol. Awesome name, but shouldn't it be spelled Pr'postrus instead (10 character limit and the apostrophe is supposed to replace a letter). And while we're on the subject of Farfetch'd evo names, might I suggest R'duckulus? :-D

I saw that lol. Awesome name, but shouldn't it be spelled Pr'postrus instead (10 character limit and the apostrophe is supposed to replace a letter). And while we're on the subject of Farfetch'd evo names, might I suggest R'duckulus? :-D

Yeah, those even look better as suggestions, I was just using what was in the vid as an example. :-D

Girafarig all the way. Its evo would probably be called "Girrupt" and be Dark/Psychic.

And also Ferreon and Phanteon.

A few old legends. Mew, Jirachi, Celebi.
Not to be more powerfull. Different stats like more attack and less special attack. So, their nice old faces with a different body.

and of course all missing Eevee

How about Relicanth? I think he would be cool to have an evo, like, maybe him evolving into a little more bulkier, with glowing stripes down his back. I really think that he needs an evolution.

How about Relicanth? I think he would be cool to have an evo, like, maybe him evolving into a little more bulkier, with glowing stripes down his back. I really think that he needs an evolution.
Not Relicanth. Per the pokedex, Relicanth hasn't changed in over 100 million years. (The coelacanth, an animal thought long extinct, with fossils being found before the animal, was found to be currently alive.) As well, Relicanth has a 485 BST and augmented stats. Giving it an evolution would make it an Rock-type Eviolite-holder with a 130 base Defense stat. Both its defenses would be obscene.

Actually, Evio-canth would be awesome! ... but I'm conceptually opposed to the idea.

Not Relicanth. Per the pokedex, Relicanth hasn't changed in over 100 million years. (The coelacanth, an animal thought long extinct, with fossils being found before the animal, was found to be currently alive.) As well, Relicanth has a 485 BST and augmented stats. Giving it an evolution would make it an Rock-type Eviolite-holder with a 130 base Defense stat. Both its defenses would be obscene.

Actually, Evio-canth would be awesome! ... but I'm conceptually opposed to the idea.

But in the 3rd generation, I absolutely loved Relicanth's design, but in-game he was not actually that good. He was okay in competitive battling, but not amazing. So I think he should have an evolution to just make him slightly better for competitive battling.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom