• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

All the starters from past generations need new Pseudo-Legendary evolutions. That would be cool.

Thaaaaaank you. So if a pokémon is very UU, Its really not great at competitive battling.

This is by no means a 'needed' evolution but from a personal point of view I'd love a third evolution in the Poochyena line. Mightyena isn't anywhere near as useful as it should be. A third and final evolution to make it stronger would be cool.

It's likely been said already, but Corsola. Corsola sorely needs an evolution, I think.

I'd really like to see an evolution of Mawile. As a predator relying solely on trickery it wouldn't even be too unlikely. Besides that, Mawile already went through some type of evolution in it's past.

(Quote): "Mawile's huge jaws are actually steel horns that have been transformed."

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom