• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that need to be made

I want a lobster pokémon! Pure water, with long and sharp pincers. No evolution.

well we have corpish/crawdaunt and I don't think we need another lobster pokemon, I don't think we will get another crab pokemon either as we have krabby/kingler, be to similar to them.

Now a large shrimp might be nice - lives in hot water. water/poison

A Fighting-type legendary. That's the only legendary type that does not exist.

Without the use of an item. =P

Arceus is mainly just a plain ol' Normal-type.

well we have corpish/crawdaunt and I don't think we need another lobster pokemon, I don't think we will get another crab pokemon either as we have krabby/kingler, be to similar to them.

Now a large shrimp might be nice - lives in hot water. water/poison

They could always make it the first Water/Fire type. There are deep-sea creatures, including shrimp and such, that leave near geothermic vents on the ocean floor, where temperatures can reach upwards of 1000 F easily.

More dragon-type combos! Dragon/Ice and Levitating Dragon/Fire, definitely. More Fire-types, too, also with better combos.

lol, since most people are now talking about type combo's that we need, we need a fighting/flying and a grass/steel, grass/fire, grass/electric and more double dragon types (not flying)

Um. My favorite animal is snow leopard, if they could do anything that looked like one of them it would be amazing.
Also, I wish Rapidash could evolve...maybe a Pegasus, Hippocampus, or Sleipnir pokemon?

Rapidash evolving into a Pegasus sounds good.

Horse -> Unicorn -> Pegasus

A fire squirrel,based off the Red Squirrel. Too many normal,and electric,rodent Pokemon.

Also,a badger Pokemon. Maybe Dark,due to the badger's violent nature.

More big cats too. An Ice type,Snow Leopard Pokemon,with a Leopard shiny,would be nice.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom