• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that should not exist

Finneon and Lumineon. What was the point of it? They don't even look like Pokemon, and the generic fish niche has been filled plenty of times already. They didn't even make it unique.

I completely agree. The supreme being of the universe should not be able to be captured by mortal children. Arceus is a joke and completely unnecessary.

All four Galarian fossil Pokemon.
Do I really need to explain why?

By the Arceus logic, lots of legendary and mythical Pokemon necessary for the survival of the world should also not have existed at least in catchable form. Mew is one I have issue with because how can it have the DNA of EVERY Pokemon including legendaries created before it, future paradoxes that mutated after it, Ultra Beasts with an origin of light years away, extraterrestials like Eternatus Deoxys Elgyem/Beehyem...

Then there is the bioethics part. Mewtwo, Ditto, Castform, all fossils (especially Galar), Genesect... And even a few others like Grimer who spawned from radioactive sludge and people had the insane idea to use them as trash collectors in Alola to the point they mutated enough to create toxic crystals dangerous to come in contact with. Instead of isolating populations and curb their breeding.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom