• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

I am currently refusing to let my Magby evolve, it's too cute :D Plus I already have a Magmar :D

my drowzee :) i just love how it looks and moves when it comes out of the ball and i like his cry way better than hypno's

For my fighting team, I rarely evolve pokemon. Most notably, my starter collection (Piplup, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, and Charmander) and my precious Baby, Togepi.

As an OCD collector, I won't let anything evolve unless I have another of it already (or can immediately breed another one). Whatever the pokedex says my numbers are, I expect to be able to look in my boxes and see those pokemon. For completion, I'll breed extras, raise 'em up, evolve 'em, and box 'em, but still use the underevolved.

The one exception to that is my Baby. I hate the evil chicken with a passion, and refuse to have it in my pokedex. So I borrowed my friend's Togekiss to get it into my 'dex, and now I'm trying to get one off the GTS. And then I'll breed it to make an army of Togepi. My Baby is currently at level 61, and is my highest level pokemon.

I don't have any Pokémon that I refuse to evolve.

Bayleef, Flaaffy, Dragonair, and my shiny Hoothoot. I hate Meganium, and even though i like Ampharos, i LOVE Flaaffy ^w^, Dragonite is just a cheap Charizard ripoff, and shiny Noctowl is an ugly puke-green :S

This doesn't apply I supose but I useually don't evolve Totodile until the E4 :) But other than than that, no.
Miju wont evolve if it ends up being part steel or rock and I still might keep it from evolving if it turns out to be part fighting. Like Totodile I'll be keeping it in its first stage for a long time :p

I didn't evolve my Bayleef in HG until the the Viridian Gym, I just preferred it to Meganium until I wanted a stronger grass type.

Golbat. Going to Crobat is virtually useless, maybe for some stats its good, but not worth it.

Mostly I do it for the moves, or if I want to mimic a manga Pokemon team. Otherwise, I don't care to.

I already evolved my Togepi but I'll never evolve my Togetic any further (because I think Togetic looks better than Togekiss).

Shiny Ponyta. I haven't trained ponyta all that much but I believe it is one of the best shiny's, the blue flames are just amazing

I evolved my porygon into porygon 2 but I won't evolve it to z because 2 is awesome

Dratini - Dragonair is a great evolution.
Dragonair - Dragonite is not.

I will never evolve my Dragonair!

vigoroth, dragonair, haunter & kadabra
(latter two are pretty easy to not evolve tho ;p)

Aipom! I do like Ambipom but I think Aipom just looks so great. I rarely evolve Bayleef, either.

Combusken, my shiny Slakoth, Ivysaur...
YEah, I usually prefer middle stages to fully evolved Pokemon.
EDIT: Oh, and Dragonair! They are way too beautiful to evolve.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom