• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

I wish Wartortle and Machoke didn't have to evolve. Also, Electabuzz, Lickitung, Magmar and Rhydon don't need an evolution either.

I quite like Jigglypuff not to evolve into Wigglytuff as I don't like it (except the one in Mystery Dungeon xD).
As well as Glameow since it turns to an ugly Purugly when it evolves.

None, since I can just, y'know, not evolve them. Wuh, wuh, wuuuuh :p

Though for the sake of argument, I wish some could have just been powerful standalone pokemon. Like, Rhyhorn for example. It looks real cool, but evolves into one of the most boring pokemon ever.

Baoppu and Hiyappu. Yanappu and Yannakie are fine though.
Smoochum because Jinx is ugly.:bawl:
Futachimaru because Daikenki is a seal and not an otter.:mad:

Trapinch. Or Vibrava. I love both better than Flygon's design. And I also wish that Trapinch isn't part of the evolution line.

I also like Bayleef, and of course I still don't like many of the gen IV evolutions such as the ones they gave to Electabuzz, Magmar, Lickitung, Magneton, and Tangela.

I think Buizel would've been better as a single evolution.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Floatzel. It's just not as cute as Buizel is. It's just not a necessary evolution. Not a stupid evolution.

Rhydon. Rhyperior is really not necessary as Rhydon is already cool and powerful. Also I think it is just the ugliest thing ever.

K I'll just not evolve it then. : |

I thought non of them HAD to evolve, if you give them a everstone or press B they stay the same, sure there not as powerfull as there fully evolved forms but you can win a battle with a unevolved pokemon that is well trained and have good moves.

Exaclty! so why are we all crying over evolving pokemon? I say that as such this topic is illogical......but to play along i suppose i would have to say.....vulpix?

magmar, magmortar i ugly...
wait... why are you pointing your cannon at me Salaboom?

I had such high hopes for the sinnoh region...and then they don't even introduce much new pokemon. A good bulk of their pokemon were pokemon from each of the previous three regions.:boom:
The list of pokemon that sinnoh unjustly evolved is too large for me to bother to write down. Pokabu also has very dissapointing evolutions.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom