• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that you wish existed

-Cameron

UK Champion
Reaction score
What Pokemon would you love to exist?

For me it would be a Pokemon based on the Japanese clay figures known as Haniwa.

It would be Ground/Ghost type.

Details on the haniwa here:
Haniwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would also love to see a Mega Probopass that actually looks more like a moai statue like Nosepass did, opposed to the... Thing that we got instead (theory related; what if the mysterious souviner in X/Y is actually Mega Probopass?)

I would have loved it if there was a Mega Raichu. Or, if there was a cat starter pokemon. It could be a water type, since cats don't like water XD.

Direwolf - Ice/Dark
Stag - Water/ Ice (starter)
Viper - Fire/ Ghost

Would love Pokémon based upon the vast diversity of African and Madagascarian animals. Okapis, lemurs, Elephants... And then other miscellaneous animals like dolphins.

I have always wanted a pesasus Pokémon. I confess to hoping Rapidash would get a Pegasus evolution in sixth gen.

I've always wanted more otters, but moreso since GenV since I love Oshawott and Dewott and thoroughly despise Samurott. Damn sea lion.

I think something hedgehoggy (Shaymin, yes, but come on, event legendaries tick me off) or pangolin-esque would be banging.

As for type combos, I've been itching for Ice/Steel yet cannot think of anything that could actually be that. I would also love Fighting/Ice. Lots of Ice. Ice/Fairy? Yus. Ooooooh Dark/Fairy. So many type combos, so little time.

I also think there is a lot of potential for a Grass/Dark or Grass/Ghost (yes, another, whatever) based on el Coco. The Ouroboros is a cool idea as well. A somewhat silly Dragon that isn't quite Goomy. =P

I've been itching for Ice/Steel yet cannot think of anything that could actually be that.
Something penguin-esque? Like Empoleon?
Not an Empoleon fan... I feel like since gen III, final water starters have kinda sucked. That, and Empoleon looks like it has been inflated or something, it's weirdly bulky.

I think some sort of musk of could be Ice/Steel! Or, or, a haunted refrigerator.

A pre-evolution for Skarmory. I even have imagined how its Base Stats would be like :

HP : 45
Atk : 60
Def : 120
SpA : 20
SpD : 50
Speed :50

Since Mantine & Skarmory are a parallel of each other (flying-type Pokémons with one insane defensive stats, Skarmory having high Defense in its case), I took Mantyke's Base stats and rearranged them as if they were like Skarmory's.

A Mega Golurk. Seriously GF, you could make an insane amount of awesome if you gave my baby the Mega treatment. =/
Golurk Mega evolves into... Optimus Prime?

Optimus Prime used Rollout!

(Bad joke is bad)

I want a Fighting/Ghost pokemon, like an humanoid ghost based on a kung fu master.

Well, I've been watching old clips of Power Rangers lately, and it's given me an idea. But it must be explained via video clips. Behold the insanity of the Gorilla Zord from Wildforce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdpzdD5w_A

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were a Grass-type gorilla Pokemon that did just that? I mean seriously... exploding banana projectiles. It would be silly, but it would also be awesome for a Pokemon. XD Am I right?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom