• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that you wish existed

A Mega Golurk. Seriously GF, you could make an insane amount of awesome if you gave my baby the Mega treatment. =/
That sounds like a really good idea, actually. (Golurk isn't my fave, but I still like him.)
I want more Fairy-types. Maybe something that starts out as a Normal or even Fighting type Pokemon, and then evolves into a pure Fairy that is all pink, and girlish and stuff. I really want that.

A very good question, indeed. If I had to think about it, I'd say the first Fakemon (and the only one I can remember after five minutes of thinking) I had ever thought up. A Dark/Poison type, alternate evolution of Roselia. I even thought of a name for it. "Noirrose," or something to that effect. Maybe even, "Masquerose," a switch up from Roserade.

As some of us know, Roselia evolves into Roserade with a Shiny Stone. This alternate evolution could simply be achieved with a Dusk Stone. Also, Roselia and Roserade's Shiny forms have pink and purple roses instead of red and blue. So, this Pokemon's rose coloring could be the opposite. The leaves and body could be colored a dark, and more vile form. It could look a bit like Roselia, actually. The arms with sharp thorns on them, with a circle of them protruding around the darkened roses. The yellow stripe on Roselia's front could morph into a deep red, and some black (or purple) rose petals could grow on it's head much like hair, except downward. Maybe throw in a couple of extra thorns protruding from the Black Rose Pokemon's head.

And yes, I even came up with a Pokedex entry for it. "Noirrose/Masquerose, the Black Rose Pokemon. These Pokemon are usually found in abandoned mansions and graveyards. They are nocturnal, and will attack prey with their Poison-type attacks and vicious thorns."

Or, or, a haunted refrigerator.

Rotom frost form.

Anyone like the idea of musical instruments? Like a trumpet that evolves into a trombone, or a violin that eventually becomes a cello. It would get the usual backlash of being an inanimate object "GF running out of ideas blah blah" crap but a lot of people relate to music. (Yet strangely not many fans liked Meloetta)

Or, or, a haunted refrigerator.

Rotom frost form.

Anyone like the idea of musical instruments? Like a trumpet that evolves into a trombone, or a violin that eventually becomes a cello. It would get the usual backlash of being an inanimate object "GF running out of ideas blah blah" crap but a lot of people relate to music. (Yet strangely not many fans liked Meloetta)
Hehe, true. Tricky ghostie.

I love the idea of string instruments, I think because how inherently somber they sound to me.

A tiger. As much as I adore my beautiful Pyroars, I kinda wish they did a tiger Pokemon instead. I mean, we already have the Luxray line. I really don't think Raikou counts as a tiger.

Agreed with the person who said dolphin. Tiger and dolphin really need something done. A cheetah would be nice, too! A cheetah with a high speed stat, good attack power, and a great typing... I would so use that! I also want a steel-type tiger with high defense and special defense. I've been using Steelix for the past 3 generations because of the lack of great steel-type Pokemon with good designs. Steelix is a great Pokemon, but c'mon. Getting tired of using him as my go-to steel-type. Make my tiger, GF. Chop chop. *obviously just kidding, but still... I can dream!

Not exactly a new Pokemon, but I've always wanted a Rapidash with a rainbow mane. lol.

Waaayyyy back in the day I had a dream where there was one, and now I totally wish it could become a reality. xD

I would love to have a Solifugid. Solifugae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Maybe Bug/Ground Or Bug/Dark :)
We have yet to see a single pokemon based on a fly. The diversity of flies is sky high, but maybe bug/dark would work for a common house fly, or bug/normal! Just not bug/flying plz XD
Kelp. We need a kelp pokemon so dragalge can be mimicking something :> Grass/water.
A pokemon based off of Ice Crawlers, an obscure order of bugs that live on high glaciers, would be cool. Bug/Ice of course.
A shrew or solenodon would be great, maybe normal/poison! :D
A komodo dragon or moniter lizard; dragon/normal

Although I think it might be neat to have a Pokemon representing musical instruments, at the same time I'm afraid it could turn out looking incredibly stupid... As most of the existing inanimate object Pokemon do in the end (IMO). It'd have to have very subtle 'eyes', like Aegislash, for it to work IMO.

But if they're going to make one, I'd say the more exotic instrument the better (and definitely a wind instrument. xD) like a serpent or contrabassoon.

A Dragon-type Eevee-lution. I still haven't moved on from the fact we only got 1 new evolution for Eevee.
When we got 2 each from Gen II and IV.
Stats would be as follow:
HP 110
Attack 130
Defense 65
Special Attack 60
Special Defense 65
Speed 95

Another would be an Alpha Pseudolegendary Poison-type Pokemon.
The type is under powered and someone to represent the type that counters the Fairy-type.

Two ideas come to mind. First a Basilisk-based Poison/Dragon.
Another would be a feline-based, puma, Poison/Fire.

I'd like to see the missing evolutionary types for Eevee released. Ghost and Bug would probably look pretty wicked.

Oh boy...
Elecchick and Electrornis: two electric-type birds based on the terror birds
A normal/ghost lemur
Phintellect and Phintelligent: water/psychic dolphins!
Crycub and Cryofang: ice/rock saber-toothed cats
More Eeveelutions: Toxeon and Arachneon
GUITAR ROTOM ELECTRIC/ROCK
An ice/steel narwhal
Sawshark and Selachain: both based on the prehistoric shark Helicoprion; steel/water, Sawshark has a buzzsaw in its lower jaw. Selachain has its lower jaw replaced with a chainsaw
Steel/water Dunkleosteus!
Two version exclusives: one Dark/Flying and based on Quetzalcoatlus and devils, the other Fairy/Flying and based on Ornithocheirus and angels

A tiger. As much as I adore my beautiful Pyroars, I kinda wish they did a tiger Pokemon instead. I mean, we already have the Luxray line. I really don't think Raikou counts as a tiger.

Agreed with the person who said dolphin. Tiger and dolphin really need something done. A cheetah would be nice, too! A cheetah with a high speed stat, good attack power, and a great typing... I would so use that! I also want a steel-type tiger with high defense and special defense. I've been using Steelix for the past 3 generations because of the lack of great steel-type Pokemon with good designs. Steelix is a great Pokemon, but c'mon. Getting tired of using him as my go-to steel-type. Make my tiger, GF. Chop chop. *obviously just kidding, but still... I can dream!

Everything you said. Dolphins, and I just want more big cats. I like Raikou but I'd like a normal tiger Pokemon since I don't like using legends anyway. Cheetahs are my fave animal and they're overdue for one of those too. I'd also like an ice type snow leopard!

A ghost Barn Owl is another Pokemon I'd like, I'm not a big fan of Hoothoot's line even though I like owls.

I'd love to see a non-dragon-type pseudo-legendary once again, and I'd like it to be a Fire/Water-type instead. Volcanion was just a major disappointment to me, as it is ugly, has no backstory in the games, and doesn't learn Surf nor Waterfall.

Or, if there was a cat starter pokemon.
well that aged well

Not a creature, but we need more well distributed Steel attacks. I know it’s not much for an offensive type, but easier ways to deal with Fairies would be welcome. And for some small basic coverage for some tight spots it could be good. I’m already trying to think of ideas.

Also not creature specific, but we need more things with accuracy boosting abilities. I feel they could buff some of the weaker abilities and add accuracy boosters to them.

A spiritomb regional variant that comes out of a tombstone, then evolves into a demon-posssesed tollbooth.

I call it...spiritoll. it can only be found in the wild by soaring.

I think that a cockatrice Pokémon would be cool! Maybe a three stage one that evolves from a little fluffy chick with a snake/dragonish looking head, to having two heads like an Amphisbaena, to having three when it evolves the last time, maybe with a name like Cockathrice, or something way less corny, lol.

Also, while I'm on the topic of Greek mythology, I think that a griffin, chimera, or a Pegasus or Hippocampus would be neat. Though I suppose Type: Null and Sivally are technically chimeras.

But most of all, a Ghost-type cat. I mean, when you think about it, cats can tie in perfectly with the Ghost typing. They almost seem to materialize right behind you, can be pretty mysterious, have TONS of superstitions and folklore surrounding them, like black cats being bad luck--though this unfortunately makes them a bit unpopular--or having nine lives. And, as many a cat owner will tell you, they can just be plain weird at times, or unnatural. Maybe it can go about a pun on Janus cats, which are twins that partially fuse in the womb, essentially leaving the cat with two faces, and the mythological figure of Janus, or the patron of pathways, duality, and endings. Though, it may be better just to give the ghost cat two heads as Janus cats can look uncanny to some, and may be a bit difficult to animate, but the reference will still work.

Also, I agree that a non dragon pseudo would be nice. Maybe a Fairy type?

A cocatrice would work perfect if (when) they do a Baltic states region.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom