• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: The Bell Rings

Chapter 11
The Old Friend

Bell and Kanan’s next destination was not very far. Saffron City was one of the largest and most successful cities in Kanto. The only thing separating Cerulean City and Saffron City was Route 5, a relatively short route.

The route wasn’t crowded with Pokémon. The pair managed to go through it with ease, and they went through the lookout station without any trouble either. They had reached Saffron City with no trouble at all.

Bell immediately noticed the Gym and wanted to rush into it. The only thing that stopped her was Kanan, who reminded her that she hadn’t healed her Pokémon since the battle with Misty. Bell wondered why Kanan didn’t remind her before they left Cerulean City.

They traveled to the Pokémon Center, where Bell healed her Pokémon and admired her badges. This time she took the time to observe the Cascade Badge, it was shaped as a water drop, and Bell found that extremely lazy of both Gym Leaders. Their badges had lacked creativity and were simple designs.

“Should we go battle now?” Bell asked as soon as she received her Pokémon.

“I don’t think you should,” Kanan responded. “Even though you did heal your Pokémon, two Gym battles in a day is pushing them too far.”

“I don’t care,” Bell said, her determination was taking over her once again. “I can win without even resting.”

“Then why did you ask me?”

Bell didn’t answer, instead she got up and walked towards the door, her destination being the Gym.

That’s when someone approached her, someone she didn’t expect to run into, Jane.

Jane has made it clear that she wasn’t planning on collecting Gym Badges, but rather to see the entire region of Kanto and it’s Pokémon. So it was no surprise to Bell when she found it that all Jane had now were three un-evolved Pokémon.

“I have four Pokémon now,” Bell gloated. “Two of which are evolved.”

“Are they Bulbasaur and Pidgey?” Jane asked, interested in seeing what her friend was up to.

“Bulbasaur did evolve,” Bell said. “Pidgey didn’t. I have an Eevee that is now a Jolteon. My forth Pokémon is a Nidoran.”

“My team is still the same,” Jane said. “Squirtle and Rattata, the only new addition is an Oddish.”

“How long have you been in Saffron City?” Bell asked.

“This is my second day here,” Jane said. “It’s a very big city and there are many things to do.”

“What can you tell me about the Gym Leader?” Bell wanted to use this opportunity and find out as much about the Gym Leader as she can.

“Not much,” Jane said and Bell was disappointed. “I just know that it’s a female. Can I see your Pokémon?”

Bell agreed and the pair walked out of the Pokémon Center, where they both sent out their Pokémon. Kanan exited the Center as well, and he managed to convince Bell to take it easy on her Pokémon, since they looked tired even though they were just healed.

Bell and Jane eventually returned their Pokémon to their Pokéballs, and both went their separate ways.

“Maybe you should watch me battle the Gym Leader,” Kanan said. “My Pokémon are well rested and you will benefit from the observation.”

Bell considered this, it would indeed help her. However, that meant that Kanan would once again be one step ahead of her. She finally settled on letting Kanan battle the Gym Leader before her.

The pair took their time in reaching the Gym. Bell knew that Kanan would be one step ahead of her again if he beats the Gym Leader, and as much as it pained her, she hoped that the Gym Leader would defeat him.

The Gym was full of people staring at spoons. They eventually made their way to the Gym Leader.

“Hello,” She said. “My name is Sabrina. I am the Saffron City Gym Leader. Which one of you is my challenger?”

“I am,” Kanan said, his hand on Geodude’s Pokéball. “Choose your Pokémon.”

Bell glanced over and saw what seemed to be a Haunter behind Sabrina. From what it seemed, this gym was for Psychic Pokémon. Many people have stated that they were developing their abilities as psychics. Bell was once again upset by this, why does the Sabrina have a Pokémon that is not her specialty? Is it going to be that way with all Gym Leaders?

“I choose Kadabra.” Sabrina said. A Pokéball rolled out of nowhere and opened slowly to reveal Kadabra.

“Geodude!” Kanan sent out his Pokémon, it seemed stronger than ever to Bell.

“Psybeam!” Sabrina ordered. Kadabra sent the attack flying towards Geodude, who managed to hold itself in it’s position.

“Rock Throw!”

The attack seemed useless. Kadabra easily teleported out of the way after Sabrina ordered it to. It then used Psybeam again, under Sabrina’s orders. Geodude was knocked out easily.

Bell admired Sabrina’s strength. Although she wanted Kanan to lose, she knew that at this rate, she would only see Kadabra battling, and none of her other Pokémon.

Kanan sent out Beedrill, who was also easily taken out due to the type advantage Sabrina had. The same thing happened to Nidoran. The battle was over faster than any had expected.

Sabrina smiled and withdrew her Kadabra.

“You may leave now,” Sabrina said. “Unless you want to challenge me young girl.”

“I won’t,” Bell said. “My Pokémon need resting. We will battle eventually.”

“Very well then,” Sabrina laughed. “I look forward to battling you.”

The pair left the Gym and returned to the Pokémon Center. Kanan healed his Pokémon and wondered how to beat Sabrina. Bell quickly brought up the fact that Sabrina had a Ghost Pokémon, even though she was a Psychic Pokémon Trainer. Kanan shrugged it off and went back into planning for his next battle. Bell recognized his state now as the one she had been in after Misty defeated her.

Bell spent the rest of the night talking to Jane, who was back at the Pokémon Center. They kept each other company until they both felt it was time to sleep. Bell looked around but couldn’t find Kanan. That didn’t matter to her at all, she guessed that he needed some time on his own, just like her when she was in his position.

She quickly fell asleep, determined to battle Sabrina as soon as she waked up.

Last edited:
Chapter 12
The Delay

Bell woke up later than usual. She had neglected her sleep during the time she was obsessing over her loss to Misty. Kanan was still nowhere to be found. After getting ready and eating some food, Bell headed for the exit. She was ready to challenge Sabrina.

There was a hint of a cold breeze. Bell could see some Trainers practicing against each other. She hoped to catch sight of Jane, though she knew that Jane was going to leave Saffron City, and probably has already. She also hoped to see Chris, though it was clearly impossible to see him. Chris was probably on his way to get his fifth Badge.

As she walked towards the Gym, Bell managed to see Kanan walking away from the direction of the Gym. Bell feared that Kanan had beaten her to defeating Sabrina.

“Where have you been?” Bell asked, hopeful that Kanan had not beaten Sabrina.

“I’ve been training,” Kanan said and Bell was relieved. “I am determined to win the next time I battle Sabrina. That’s why I’ve been training on Route 5 all night.”

“Are you serious?!” Bell shouted. “Take it easy! Your Pokémon are not machines!”

“You’ve been doing the same thing,” Kanan said, making it clear that he noticed his own situation. “If I hadn’t stopped you, you would’ve pushed your Pokémon to their limits and beyond.”

“Yes,” Bell finally came to the realization that she had pushed them too far. “And now I’m here to help you in the same way you helped me.”

Bell grabbed Kanan’s hand and walked him back to the Pokémon Center. There he healed his Pokémon and quickly fell asleep. Bell decided not to disturb him as he needed the sleep, she also decided not to battle Sabrina today. She had better things to do than to battle her. Her journey must wait.

Bell wandered around the town for a long time. She visited some of the most famous buildings. She also noticed for the first time another Gym next to Sabrina’s. The doors seemed open so she let herself in, and was soon greeted by someone.

“Welcome,” The guy said. “I am Black Belt Koichi. Would you like to train your Pokémon?”

“Do you mean battle?” Bell asked.

“Please introduce yourself, stranger,” Koichi said.

“I’m Bell,” She said with annoyance, Koichi’s request was reasonable, but he presented it very rudely. “I challenge you to a battle.”

“Very well,” Koichi said and picked his first Pokéball. “Choose your Pokémon.”

“Ivysaur!” Bell sent out her starter, who seemed to be refreshed and well rested.

“Hitmonlee!”

A Pokémon she had never seen before appeared out of the Pokéball. She couldn’t be bothered by learning more about it.

“Razor Leaf!” She gave the attack order. Ivysaur sent sharp leaves flying towards Hitmonlee. They seemed stronger, sharper and faster than the ones he used on Misty. This was another evidence that Bell had been pushing her Pokémon too far.

The attack didn’t seem to have a large effect on Hitmonlee.

“Hi Jump Kick!”

Hitmonlee jumped up into the air and descended with force onto Ivysaur, knocking it out. Bell was surprised by this, Ivysaur should have survived that attack, unless Hitmonlee was stronger than what it looked like.

The rest of the battle was the same. Her Pokémon all failed to knock out Hitmonlee.

“If you can’t defeat me,” Koichi started. “Then you won’t be able to beat Sabrina. How many Badges do you have?”

“Two,” Bell responded. “And I am sure that I can beat Sabrina.”

“You can’t beat Sabrina when you have only beaten two Gym Leaders,” Koichi said. “I would suggest visiting Vermillion City before battling Sabrina, and battling the Gym Leader there.”

Bell considered this. It was time for her to start accept advices, which is something she had rarely done in the past. She thanked Koichi and went back to the Pokémon Center, where she healed her Pokémon and retired for the night, she still needed a large amount of sleep.

She woke up in the morning, only to see Kanan walking back into the Pokémon Center.

“Where did you go?” Bell asked.

“I have something I need to tell you,” Kanan said. “I will go my own way now. You told me I could leave you back at Cerulean City, but I will take your request now.”

Bell didn’t know how to respond to this. Instead she just nodded and agreed to it. Kanan left the Pokémon Center and presumably Saffron City. Bell found that she cared far less than what she had expected. She gathered herself and got ready to head for Vermillion City.

Chapter 13
The Change

Bell crossed Route 6 with ease. She just battled a couple of Trainers and some wild Pokémon. She was in Vermillion City in less than an hour. She healed her Pokémon and prepared to take on the Gym Leader.

She caught sight of a mirror. That was when she realized that she was now on her own. Chris, Jane, and Kanan were all on their own way now. Tears started to well up in her eyes. She was finally traveling alone.

She stared at the mirror for a long time. She studied the way her hair was styled, it had been the same way since she left home. She undid her ponytail and her hair dropped below her shoulders, and some parts of it covered her face.

“You might want to cut your hair,” A girl approached her, she seemed to be her age with similar hair color but with brown eyes. “I can help you if you want.”

“Sure,” Bell accepted. “I was thinking about cutting it anyway.”

The girl, Libya, cut Bell’s hair. The pair kept each other company and talked while they were in the Pokémon Center. Bell knew that this small encounter wasn’t going to change anything about the fact that she was on her own now. Libya soon went on her own way, presumably to offer free help to other Trainers.

Bell’s hair was now relatively short. She took another look at the mirror. She knew that it was time for her to stop pushing her Pokémon and to stop allowing her goals to hinder her instead of help her. It was time for a change.

She traveled to Route 11 to train her Pokémon, after battling a few wild ones, she was approached by a Trainer.

“I’m Youngster Dillon!” He said, seemingly too excited. “I challenge you to a battle! You can’t back out! Go, Sandshrew!”

“Alright,” Bell was excited as well. “I choose Nidoran!”

Bell sent out her least used Pokémon, it was time to train her instead of just letting her battle one or two Pokémon between each Gym battle.

“Scratch it, Sandshrew!”

Sandshrew attack Nidoran viciously, and cause it to back away a few steps. Bell new that Nidoran was not used to this, but she had to battle. But Bell didn’t want to push Nidoran too far.

“Poison Sting!” Bell choose a long ranged attack in order to keep Nidoran safe.

Nidoran opened it’s mouth and shot several small needles at Sandshrew. Who responded by attacking it again. Nidoran was weakened severely by the second attack and Bell withdrew it.

“Ivysaur!” Bell threw it’s Pokéball and the grass Pokémon formed out of the white energy. “Razor Leaf!”

Sandshrew was quickly knocked out by this attack. And Dillon sent his next Pokémon, a Zubat.

Bell withdrew Ivysaur and sent her always ready for battle Pokémon, Pidgey.

“Sand Attack!” Bell ordered. Pidgey was again frustrated by this command, he wanted to attack the opponent not to strategize, but he obeyed nonetheless.

“SuperSonic!” Dillon ordered, and Zubat clearly missed.

“Gust!” Pidgey was now excited, it even seemed to grin as it turned it’s head halfway to see Bell. The gust of wind was fiercer than ever, and it managed to knock Zubat out, surprisingly.

“You won,” Dillon stated the obvious. “Congratulations.”

Bell made quick work of the other trainers. Nidoran managed to defeat only one Pokémon, a Poliwag. Ivysaur and Jolteon weren’t used much. Pidgey defeat many Pokémon with ease.

Bell then returned to the Pokémon Center, and healed her Pokémon. She spent the rest of the night talking to her Pokémon and encouraging them for their upcoming Gym battle. They all seemed excited this time, even Ivysaur, who was only interested in pleasing Bell.

Bell thought about her journey and how it changed her a lot during the small amount of time she was away from home. She thought about how proud her father would be now if he had seen her. How her mother would question her about whether or not she is eating enough portions of food, getting enough amount of sleep, personal hygiene. She then thought about where Chris is by now, he probable got his fourth Gym Badge. Jane was surely just wandering around aimlessly. Kanan was either challenging Sabrina or in another city by now.

Her mind then wandered to when she first saw Sahiba and Eisig, and all her encounters with them. The mysterious man who had given her the Eevee, which is now a Jolteon. And at last, her battles with Forrest and Misty, and how they were harder than she had expected. She finally wandered off to a dreamless sleep.

She woke up early in the morning. Got ready for her Gym battle, and walked off towards the Gym.

She was greeted by what seemed to be an insult.

“Oh look,” The Gym Leader said. “Another baby here to challenge me.”

“My name is Bell.” Bell didn’t know to react to his insult except by stating her name.

“I’m Lt. Surge,” He said. “Today is the day you will lose, baby.”

Chapter 14
The Electric Shock

Bell disliked the Gym Leader’s attitude immediately. Lt. Surge seemed very condescending and thought highly of himself. He regarded her as inferior to him, and Bell decided that she would not lose this battle. Bell needed to win in her first try in order to prove herself. Her Pokémon were eager to battle.

Although she was unaware of it, this battle was going to be the hardest one in her journey so far.

“I choose Raichu!” Lt. Surge sent out the evolved form of Pikachu. It seemed to have a menancing look in it’s eyes, and looked more threatening than Pikachu could ever hope to look.

“I choose Jolteon!” Bell knew that if this Gym specialized in Electric Pokémon, her Jolteon would be useless against later Pokémon, who will defiantly be stronger than Raichu.

“ThunderShock!” Lt. Surge ordered. Raichu jumped up into the air and aimed at Jolteon, then sent electricity through the Pokémon. The attack was stronger than Jolteon had expected and she fell to the ground, getting up a few seconds later.

“What a pathetic Pokémon,” Lt. Surge laughed. “You really think you can win against me with such a weak Pokémon?!”

“Quick Attack!” Bell ignored Lt. Surge’s insults and concentrated on the battle. She knew that if she wanted to win against a vicious opponent, she had to keep her head in the game.

Jolteon ran with maximum speed towards Raichu and threw it’s body at it. Raichu seemed unaffected and grinned at Jolteon.

“Mega Punch!” LT. Surge ordered. Raichu raised it’s arms and delivered an attack that came in contact with the top of Jolteon’s head. The attack was so strong that Jolteon slammed it’s body against the floor and started to bleed from it’s forehead.

“That was unnecessary!” Bell shouted at the Raichu. She withdrew her Jolteon, and feared for it’s life.

“Stop whining you baby!” Lt. Surge shouted. “If you can’t handle the challenge then get out of this Gym and never come back!”

Bell started to hate this Gym Leader, she wanted to defeat this arrogant person and make him regret ever insulting her.

“Nidoran!” Bell sent out her next Pokémon in hopes of poisoning the opponent.

“An un-evolved Pokémon?!” Lt. Surge laughed at the Nidoran. “Do you really think an un-evolved-“

“Poison Sting!” Bell played the same strategy she used against Misty, and the attack hit, but failed to poison Raichu.

“I see,” Lt. Surge smiled. “Now you’re serious, I guess I’ll have to-“

“Again!” Bell managed to get Nidoran to attack twice in a row. Raichu was still standing tall however, and still not poisoned.

“ThunderShock!” Lt. Surge ordered, and it was no surprise to Bell when Nidoran was knocked out after just one attack. Bell was just relieved that Nidoran didn’t suffer as much a serious injury as Jolteon.

“It was a useless decision,” Lt. Surge mocked her. “Sending an un-evolved Pokémon against Raichu. It just shows how weak and pathetic you are.”

“Are you always that rude?” Bell asked, her tone was harsher than before.

“You’re just a weak baby,” HE responded with another insult. “It is impossible to defeat me with such weak Pokémon! I am the greatest trainer in Kanto and I will always win! There is no question as to whether or not my abilities are greater than all of yours!”

Bell didn’t understand the last part, it seemed as if Lt. Surge was angry at her, probably for allowing Nidoran to attack twice in a row.

“So you’re undefeated?” Bell said, hoping to distract Lt. Surge’s attention from the battle, so she could use the same strategy she used against Misty.

“That is not the point!” He responded, shouting at Bell. “It’s doesn’t matter! All that matters is that you will all cower in my presence, and I will be the-“

“Shut up!” Bell finally snapped, and a look of surprise appeared on Lt. Surge’s face. “You keep saying that you’re the greatest ever, yet you keep avoiding my questions! Someone must have defeated you in such a humiliating way that you can’t get over it! Was it with an un-evolved Pokémon?! Was the defeat so humiliating that you have to prove yourself?!”

“How dare you?!” Lt. Surge shouted back at her. “I am the-“

“Pidgey!” Bell threw a Pokéball onto the arena. “Use Gust!”

Pidgey exploded out of the Pokéball and summoned a gust that was strong enough to actually knock onto it’s back. Lt. Surge and Raichu were both surprised by this attack.

“Another un-evolved-“

“Gust again!” Bell didn’t even give Lt. Surge a chance. She was determined to win. Pidgey being her most competitive Pokémon delivered another strong attack. This time Raichu had anticipated it and managed to get up despite the wind.

“Thunderbolt!”

The attack electrified Pidgey and caused it to fall to the ground, seemingly dead.

Bell looked in horror at the motionless Pidgey. She realized that she was attached to her first capture more than she realized. What seemed like hours passed in a few seconds, and Bell froze while she feared for Pidgey, as well as Jolteon, who was seriously injured inside the Pokéball.

The opponents seemed to grin simultaneously. Bell realized that once again, she was dragged into the battle and neglected her Pokémon’s health. This time, it may have actually cost her something dear to her.

Last edited:
Chapter 15
The Loyal Pokémon

“Send out your next Pokémon,” Lt. Surge said, seemingly not regretting anything he has done to Pidgey. “I don’t have all day, someone is waiting to battle after you.”

Bell didn’t hear anything that Lt. Surge had said. She has left the world around her and was staring aimlessly at Pidgey.

“Get up,” She said in a low voice. “Please, get up.”

Raichu wanted to attack Pidgey again, but it was not going to attack without orders from Lt. Surge. Ironically, Lt. Surge would have ordered it to attack had he not been dwelling and enjoying Bell’s shock, unaware that a further attack would destroy her even more, pleasing him further.

Pidgey suddenly twitched, and hope returned to Bell. Pidgey kept twitching rapidly, and suddenly picked itself up and rose up into the air.

“Impossible!” Lt. Surge shouted.

“Alright Pidgey!” Bell’s excitement returned to her. “Use Sand Attack!”

Pidgey obeyed. It knew that Bell knew what she was doing and was looking out for him. As much as he hated not using damaging moves, he had to stay loyal to Bell.

“Thunderbolt!” Lt. Surge shouted at Raichu. “Make sure it doesn’t get up ever again!”

Pidgey’s attack hit Raichu’s eyes and it struggled to get the sand out. Meanwhile, Pidgey smiled at Bell, who smiled back at him. Pidgey then started glowing, it was starting to evolve.

Being her most used Pokémon outside Gym battles, he was bound to evolve sooner than later. Pidgey grew in size considerably. His head-crest grew in size as well as his tail. The white light disappeared from around Pidgeotto.

Pidgeotto smiled at Bell then grinned at Raichu. In it’s moment of arrogance, Raichu managed to take careful aim and cause a powerful Thunderbolt to crash onto Pidgeotto. This time it fell to the ground unconscious, but clearly not dead.

Bell regretted ever dwelling in that moment. Her Pokémon’s moment to shine was taken away easily, and she was now down to just one Pokémon, Ivysaur.

“Raichu has managed to take out three of your Pokémon,” Lt. Surge laughed. “And you still haven’t dealt any serious damage to-“

“Ivysaur! Razor Leaf!” Bell laughed at Lt. Surge for falling for the same trick so many times. He was all power and no brains.

Ivysaur emerged out of the Pokéball, eager to battle. He sent many sharp leaves flying towards Raichu at uneven speed. The attack harmed Raichu greatly, considering the fact that it didn’t see it coming.

“PoisonPowder!” Bell ordered. Ivysaur seemed to like strategizing the battles more than just attacking the opponent, opposite to Pidgeotto.

Raichu was poisoned by this attacked, and Bell knew that Raichu would lose this battle.

“Thunderbolt!” Lt. Surge shouted at Raichu. Thankfuly for Bell, the attack missed, as it looked stronger than it’s previous attacks.

“Take Down!”

Ivysaur ran towards Raichu and threw it’s weight at it. The two Pokémon were harmed, but Raichu was knocked out. Lt. Surge returned his Pokémon to it’s Pokéball.

“Congratulations,” He said. “You have won the battle.”

“You mean you only had one Pokémon?” Bell was surprised she expected to have a lot of trouble facing his other Pokémon.

“By just training one Pokémon, I have managed to make it unmatched.”

Bell thought about it, maybe Lt. Surge wasn’t as dump as she thought he was. Lt. Surge produced the Thunder Badge, which looked like a sunflower. Bell regarded it as weird and unrelated to Electric Pokémon.

She accepted the Badge, and rushed to the Pokémon Center to heal her Pokémon. She was informed that not many people manage to defeat Lt. Surge, and a lot end up with seriously injured Pokémon.

Her Pokémon managed to stay alive, and survived the treatment. Bell congratulated all of them. Ivysaur was excited for the first time about a battle. Pidgeotto was angry that he didn’t manage to defeat Raichu. Nidoran just hang her head in shame, fearing that she has failed Bell, who comforted her. Jolteon was happy for the win and excited for Bell.

The Pokémon clearly needed a lot of rest. Even though they were healed, they were still very tired from the toughest battle they have gone through so far. Ivysaur was the only one unharmed, and that was out of sheer luck.

Bell spent the rest of the day wandering around Vermillion City. She thought about Chris, if he had beaten Lt. Surge yet. She then thought about Kanan, if he would have as much difficulty as her with the vicious Gym Leader. She then decided to call home, using the Center’s video telephone.

After a long talk with her mom, and after showing her all Pokémon that were on her team now, they talked about all the battles she had with the Gym Leaders. How hard they were and how much Bell suffered during them. She told her mom about Kanan and his family. They then talked about Bell’s dad and how proud he would have been of Bell.

They ended the conversation by Bell showcasing her Badges, her mom telling her all the usual stuff about keeping up to date with herself, admiring Bell’s new haircut, and each telling the other how much they missed them. After hanging up, she went back to the trainer’s room of the Pokémon Center, the room was usually crowded and she had to sleep on the floor in the waiting area in the other cities. But this time she managed to find a bed and spent the rest of the night admiring her journey before she fell asleep.

Bell woke up not too early nor late. She got ready to go to her next destination, which was back to Saffron City. Sabrina didn’t seem as tough as Lt. Surge was, and she decided that it was time to get her fourth Badge.

She left Vermillion City, went back through Route 5 and reached Saffron City. Before going straight to the Saffron City Gym, she wandered around the city for a while, hoping to find Kanan, maybe he had returned to this city. Bell quickly shrugged off that idea, and got ready for her Gym battle.

Last edited:
Chapter 16
The Diversion

Bell went up to the Saffron City Gym. She attempted to open the door, but it wouldn’t budge at all.

“Welcome back Bell,” Sabrina said from behind the closed doors. “I am very disappointed in you. I expected you to challenge me the day after I met you, but you never showed up.”

“I never promised to challenge you the day after I met you,” Bell explained. “I said that we will eventually battle.” Bell’s memory was strong and she managed to remember things easily.

“But that was what you implied,” Sabrina said. “So now I want to play a game.”

“You want me to play a game before I can go through these doors?” Bell asked.

“If you can get two more Gym Badges then I will let you in to challenge me.”

Before Bell could say anything, she was knocked back by a force field. Bell had heard of Sabrina’s Psychic abilities and guessed that it was her who knocked her back.

Bell wandered around Saffron City aimlessly. She knew that the closest Gym was in Celadon City, and to reach it she had to cross Route 7. Bell tried negotiating with Sabrina many times but failed each time.

Bell finally decided to go to Celadon City. She crossed Route 7, which was the same as all the routes leading to Saffron City, short and not crowded. Celadon City was more flourished than Bell had expected, it was almost as big as Saffron.

As Bell walked around, observing the buildings and all the trainers with their Pokémon, she spotted Kanan. He seemed happier than the last time she saw him, and walking around with a Graveler, Geodude must have evolved.

“Kanan,” She called out to him and waves. “Over here!”

Kanan turned his head and his smile extended as he saw Bell. “Bell!” He called back to her. “I’m so happy to see you!”

The pair walked towards each other and hugged. Graveler seemed happy to see Bell as well. The pair decided to head out to Route 7, where they sent out all their Pokémon and had a “Picnic”. The pair rested for a while and caught up. Kanan had defeated Sabrina and Erika, bringing his Badge total to four. His Geodude evolved into a Graveler against Erika.

As they observed, they found that their Nidoran loved playing with each other more than with the other Pokémon. Kanan congratulated Bell on evolving Pidgey into Pidgeotto. They were both surprised that the other didn’t catch any additional Pokémon.

Bell was relieved to know that Erika didn’t have any Pokémon that weren’t native to Kanto or weren’t of her specialty, which is Grass. After thinking about it, she realized that the same can be said for Lt. Surge.

“Is she a tough battler?” Bell enquired.

“Not really,” Kanan replied. “She’s quite easy to defeat. I didn’t have that much trouble even though she had a type advantage. What about Lt. Surge?”

“He was extremely tough to beat,” Bell said. “He only has one Pokémon, a Raichu. It was strong enough to knock out Jolteon, Nidoran and Pidgeotto without receiving any serious injuries.”

“And Ivysaur managed to knock it out?”

“Yes,” Bell said. “It was out of sheer luck, really. Pidgeotto’s Sand Attack was the factor that won me the battle, as well as PoisonPowder. I also had to rely heavily on the tactic I used against Misty.”

“Do you think I’ll be able to win easily?”

“You do have Graveler, who is unaffected by Electric Pokémon.”

“Attacks,” Kanan corrected her. “What if Raichu was strong enough to affect Graveler?”

“That’s nonsense,” Bell laughed. “Raichu won’t be able to affect Graveler even if it was soaked in water.”

Bell and Kanan returned to Celadon City with their Pokémon following them. Kanan led Bell to the Celadon Department Store, which was the biggest shopping centre in Kanto.

The pair climbed up to the third floor, they had returned most of their Pokémon to their Pokéballs except for the Nidoran, who were still walking together and following their trainers.

“Thieves!” Someone shouted, the sound came from the fourth floor, and a scream was heard, followed by a thud.

Kanan rushed up the stairs, followed by Bell and the Nidoran couple. There was a rough explosion that caused everyone who was going up the stairs to trip. Bell’s head smashed against the wall and she blacked out for a few seconds.

She opened her eyes to see people running past her in horror, many were tripping down the stairs, and the others didn’t care for them. She looked around to find that she is not of the stairs anymore, the Nidoran have dragged her up the stairs to safety on the fourth floor.

She got up and looked around. There was a huge hole on the side of the building. In front of it stood two familiar figures, Eisig and Sahiba. Pikachu and Jigglypuff were standing in front of them facing Kanan. Bell and the Pokémon joined Kanan and got ready to face the pair.

Eisig was holding a Thunderstone, while Sahiba was holding a Moon Stone.

“I got this from the old man,” Sahiba laughed as she held the Moon Stone high. “He tried to resist. But I got it eventually. Eisig acquired his Thunderstone from that stupid man who tried to charge us for it.”

Eisig simply laughed and threw his stone at Pikachu. Sahiba copied him. Pikachu and Jigglypuff started evolving into their Raichu and Wigglytuff. The Pokémon looked more threatening now. And Bell knew from experience how tough a Raichu can be, but she doubted it would be as tough as Lt. Surge’s Raichu.

“Thunderbolt!” Eisig immediately ordered, the targets were the pair of Nidoran, who jumped in front of Bell and Kanan to defend them.

“Double Slap!” Sahiba ordered her newly evolved Pokémon, and it charged towards the Nidoran.

“Poison Sting!” Bell and Kanan ordered simultaneously. The Nidoran shot the attacks at Wigglytuff, who got poisoned quickly. Raichu’s attack managed to come in contact with Bell’s Nidoran and it fell to the ground temporarily, only to be helped up by Kanan’s Nidoran.

“Double Kick!” Kanan ordered. His Nidoran ran towards Wigglytuff, whose previous attack was stopped. Bell’s Nidoran followed it without orders. The pair attacked Wigglytuff in the same manner in which they battled the first time before they were captured by Bell and Kanan.

“Thunderbolt!” Eisig ordered once more. This time the attack hit both Pokémon and threw them apart.

The roof started to collapse as the walls cracked even more. The hole got even bigger. Eisig and Sahiba withdrew their Pokémon and jumped out of the hole they had created. Bell and Kanan couldn’t be bothered to see how they would land. Their Pokémon were in danger. They each ran up to their respective Pokémon before the roof gave away and collapsed completely.

Some people were still in the building. The appropriate authorities were on the scene, protecting civilians. Erika was also there, helping treat the wounded. Eisig and Sahiba managed to get away without being caught, as chaos was everywhere. Bell opened her eyes, it seemed as if the counters all around the floor managed to protect her from the rubble. She looked around in hopes of finding Kanan, and what she saw surprised her.

Last edited:
...Thumbs up. I like the different color text. And the story is fairly original.

Chapter 17
The Return

There was a bright white light. It soon faded away to reveal a Nidorina. At first it seemed like a larger version of Nidoran♀, but then Bell noticed slight differences such as the lack of whiskers, horn, and the fact that she was standing on her hind legs.

It was Nidorina who was holding the rubble up, she soon threw it away to reveal Kanan on the other side of the room, with Nidorino.

After having their mild injuries attended to, Bell and Kanan went to the Pokémon Center, where they healed their newly evolved Pokémon. They were then interviewed by the authorities about what happened, and they gave a description of Eisig and Sahiba. Bell requested that they call and check if the old man north of Cerulean is fine, and he was.

After finishing any formal business they had concerning that subject, they returned to rest in the Pokémon Center. There they encountered Chris. He informed Bell that he had gone through Saffron, Vermillion and Fuchsia. Bringing his total Badges to five. He had yet to challenge the Gyms in Celadon, Viridian and Cinnabar.

He didn’t stay much to talk. He went to challenge Erika as soon as his Pokémon were healed. Kanan also informed Bell that he would have to go on his way again, and left as well. Bell felt alone once again, but she knew that Kanan needed to go to Vermillion to get his fifth Badge, while Chris needed to challenge Erika to get his sixth Badge. She realized that she was falling behind, Chris will soon have double the number of Badges she has. Kanan will surely follow him if she falls back even more. She could no longer take her time during Gym battles.

Although she hated it, she had to stay at the Pokémon Center for the rest of the day. She went to sleep as soon as the sun descended and forgot the world around her.

When she woke up, the city was back to normal, and the chaos was over. The building was temporarily covered by sheets and is being rebuilt. There were many stalls outside the building; they were selling all the stuff they were supposed to be selling. Bell knew that Eisig and Sahiba had gotten away, and she wanted them found. She promised herself to do whatever she can next time she sees them, in order to turn them in.

Instead of heading out into the Gym, Bell decided to catch a new Pokémon. She found that her team needed a new member. She loves the Pokémon she currently own, but she felt the need for a new addition. Bell soon reminded herself that she mustn’t waste anymore time and go ahead and challenge Erika.

She entered the Gym and was greeted by the Gym Leader Erika.

“Welcome to my Gym,” Erika said. “Are you here to challenge me or to learn how to make perfumes?”

“No, I am here to battle,” Bell responded. “And earn my Badge.”

“It’s not yours yet,” Erika responded. “Let’s see if you can win.”

Erika started by sending out a Tangela. Bell thought about saving Pidgeotto for the end, and as such sent out Ivysaur.

“Take Down!” Bell ordered. Ivysaur threw it’s body at Tangela and managed to cause a considerable amount of damage to it.

“Constrict!” Erika said. Tangela’s attack did very little damage. And the Pokémon was quickly knocked out with another Take Down from Ivysaur.

Bell regarded this victory as extremely easy, perhaps Erika wasn’t as tough as all the other Gym Leaders. Erika withdrew Tangela and sent out her next Pokémon, a Weepinbell.

Weepinbell didn’t seem like much of a threat, it seemed quite week. Bell wondered if Erika became Gym Leader because of her looks, she seemed to be a different version of Lt. Surge. He had a tough exterior and strong Pokémon. Erika had good looks and no talent in battling. This was going to be an easy win.

Chapter 18
The The New & The Old

Weepinbell proved to be weak as well. It kept using Razor Leaf to no avail; it was quickly knocked out by Ivysaur, who knocked itself out as well by using Take Down.

Erika sent out her next and last Pokémon, Gloom. To no surprise to Bell, it was quickly taken care of by Pidgeotto. She had ordered Pidgeotto to use Sand Attack, but Gloom’s only defense seemed to be it’s smell. Pidgeotto’s Gust knocked it out quickly.

Bell received the Rainbow Badge, which looked like a flower colored in the colors of the rainbow. Bell was happy when she saw it, it had some originality to it and it was a colorful Badge. It was nice to look at.

Bell returned to the Pokémon Center where she healed her Pokémon. She then chose her next destination, Fuchsia City. Bell walked out to Route 16, but she was denied entry because she didn’t have a Bicycle. Thus Bell had to go back through Celadon City, Route 7, Saffron City, where she tried to go into the Gym again, but Sabrina denied her entry once more.

Bell then went through Route 6 and reached Vermillion City. She quickly found herself in Route 11, where she trained before taking on Lt. Surge. Bell quickly realized that she is obsessing over her win over Lt. Surge too much, and decided to think about it anymore.

Bell decided that she would catch a new Pokémon before battling the Fuchsia Gym. Bell had no idea what the Fuchsia Gym Leader was specialized in. She should have asked Chris and planned her moves.

As she traveled, she saw Kanan training his Pokémon against each other. She guessed that he managed to defeat Lt. Surge.

“Hey,” She started. “Did you defeat Lt. Surge?”

Bell soon realized that she had just mentioned Lt. Surge again. She couldn’t help but feel proud about winning against him and it seems that she just can’t get over that win yet.

“Yes,” Kanan said. “He was kind of easy to beat. You probably had difficulties because you had no type advantage.”

Bell shifted her attention to his Pokémon; he had one new addition to his team, a Growlithe.

“I caught it after I left Celadon City,” He said. “It was in Route 7.”

“Congratulations,” She said. “Are you heading to Fuchsia City as well?”

“Yeah,” He said. “I’m guessing you didn’t have any problems defeating Erika.”

“She was not the toughest Gym Leader,” Bell laughed. “I had more trouble with Forrest.”

“I wonder if anyone actually had any trouble with her.”

“Probably not,” Bell replied. “Do you think there are any good Pokémon around here?”

“I haven’t found any,” Kanan said. “But you can feel free to look for yourself.”

Bell wandered away from Kanan. She was searching for a new Pokémon, while Kanan was training his. After many encounters with Ekans, who seemed to be dominating the route, Bell encountered a Drowzee.

Bell knew that it was a Psychic Pokémon. It would make a good addition to her team. Drowzee noticed Bell easily, and prepared to defend itself.

“Go, Pidgeotto!” Bell sent out her most ferocious attacker. “Use Sand Attack!”

Pidgeotto obeyed, but as usual, didn’t like it. Drowzee seemed to try to perform an attack, but it probably missed.

“Use Sand Attack again!”

Pidgeotto obeyed once more. And again, Drowzee’s attack missed. Bell was satisfied, but she knew that Drowzee knew how to put Pokémon to sleep, and she had to prevent that. Bell ordered another Sand Attack. Pidgeotto looked back at her, gave her what seemed like an evil look, and used Gust.

Bell was surprised, but she guessed it was for the best; Drowzee seemed to be really tired. Bell produced an empty Pokéball and threw it at Drowzee. The Pokéball shook for a few seconds, but ultimately settled down.

“Congratulations,” Kanan said from behind Bell. “Drowzee will surely help you.”

“You were watching?” Bell said as she withdrew Pidgeotto and picked up Drowzee’s Pokéball.

“Yes,” He said. “We should get going now.”

Bell followed Kanan and the pair was soon in Route 12. The only needed to go through a Lookout Station to reach it. It was mainly a bridge built over water. Bell and Kanan both battled some trainers on their way. And they soon found themselves on Route 13. They finished crossing Silence Bridge and crossed the route, which was just a long route.

Bell managed to train many of her Pokémon here, mainly Nidorina, Jolteon, and Drowzee. Kanan trained his Pokémon equally. They found their way to Route 14, where Bell encountered Jane, who was searching for a Ditto. After a quick chat, they continued on their way.

By the time the pair had reached Route 15, they were both exhausted, and they thought that their Pokémon could not handle any more battling. They managed to avoid battles and finally reached Fuchsia City.

The first thing they did was heal their Pokémon, then they had a meal and took shelter in the Pokémon Center. This city was not very crowded and they managed to find beds for themselves. The sun set down and the pair retired to their respective beds.

Bell examined her Pokédex’s information regarding her Pokémon. None of them was close to evolving, which disappointed her, she had expected them to be ready to evolve from all the battles. She then wondered about how her luck was very high at the start of her journey, but had slowly become normal.

She then wondered about the mysterious man who had given her the Eevee, now a Jolteon. Finally, before going to sleep, she thought about her father. What he would say to her, and what his advices would have been. She was determined to become as good as her father, or even better. It was her goal.

Chapter 19
The Mysterious Man

Bell woke up, only to find a note from Kanan saying that he had managed to get the Gm Badge and left for Cinnabar Island. Bell was greatly upset by this; Kanan seemed to be trying to avoid her. She then looked outside; people were going around the city attending to their chores. She has overslept and probably wasted a lot of time.

She left the Pokémon Center, only to watch a familiar figure standing outside the doors, the man who gave her the Eevee.

The man removed the cloaks that were covering his body, and revealed a familiar face, but Bell couldn’t remember where she saw him.

“I am sure you cannot remember me,” The man said. “I am Gabriel. We met in Mt. Moon.”

“And you gave me the Eevee?” Bell asked.

“Yes,” He said. “I would like it back, please.”

Bell was shocked; she didn’t know how to respond to his request.

“If you do not give it to me, I will have to take it by force.”

Gabriel produced a Pokéball and sent out a Clefable.

“This little creature was following you,” Gabriel said. “But I managed to capture it before you notice it. I then evolved it using a Moon Stone it had made.”

Bell didn’t know why he was telling her all that information, instead she replied with another question. “Why do you want Jolteon?”

“Because it belongs to me,” Gabriel’s tone became threatening. “I said I can help you. I never said you could keep it.”

“I won’t hand it over without a battle,” Bell said, sending out Ivysaur. “You can’t defeat me.”

“Hyper Beam.” Gabriel said calmly. Clefable sent out a destructive beam that defeated Ivysaur and almost killed it.

Bell knew she couldn’t win, but she was too proud to surrender, and ended up having all her Pokémon get taken out. She was down to Jolteon.

As soon as Jolteon exited her Pokéball, she recognized her former master. She looked back at Bell to see whither or not she realized who this was. Bell stared into Jolteon’s eyes speechless.

Jolteon lowered her head, closed her eyes, and started slowly walking towards Gabriel. Shock struck Bell harder than anything else, Jolteon had turned her back on her.

“Give me the Pokéball,” Gabriel said. “She is not your Pokémon.”

Bell hesitated. She was not willing to give her Jolteon away, but it seemed that Jolteon no longer wanted to be a part of her team. Bell dropped the Pokéball onto the ground next to her feet. She turned around and walked away from Gabriel, Clefable and Jolteon.

One of Bell’s strongest Pokémon was now out of the picture. She only had four Pokémon to battle the Gym Leader with. Bell wanted to catch a new Pokémon to replace Jolteon, but she knew an Electric Pokémon would be hard to find.

She traveled south to Route 19, she failed to find any Pokémon.

“You have to fish them out,” An old man said. “You won’t find any out on the beach.”

“I don’t know how to fish,” Bell replied. “I guess I’ll just go back. Thank you for the information.” Bell tried to sound as polite as she could, but she was still upset about losing Jolteon.

“I can give you a Pokémon,” The old man said. “It’s a Pokémon that I don’t want. And she wants to see the world, I can’t just keep her with me.”

Bell feared that the old man will do what Gabriel did and claim the Pokémon in the future.

“So I can keep the Pokémon with me?” Bell said. “And never return it to you?”

“Yes,” He said. “I have given away many Pokémon in the past. I mostly give them to starting trainers from this city.” He pointed at Fuchsia’s direction. “They don’t have the power to travel alone without Pokémon to Pallet Town, so I help them by giving them Pokémon I catch. But no one picked this Pokémon, and I can’t keep it with me forever. I am an old man.”

“I’ll take it,” Bell said. “Thank you for your offer. I promise I’ll take good care of it.”

The old man produced a Pokéball, he opened it with his other hand and a white beam shot out, and slowly formed a Pokémon that Bell had not seen before.

“Her name is Slowpoke,” The old man said. “She’s a Water Pokémon, and a Psychic Pokémon.”

The pink Pokémon slowly approached Bell. She looked up at her, and Bell got down to her knees as soon as the Slowpoke stopped walking.

“Hi, my name is Bell.”

Slowpoke smiled at her, she seemed to take comfort with Bell. The old man approached her and handed the Pokéball to her.

“Please take good care of her,” The old man said. “She might not seem like it, but Slowpoke has a lot of potential.”

“I will take care of her,” Bell said. The old man took the Pokéball from her hand, withdrew Slowpoke, then handed it back to her. Bell thought it was weird, but guessed that it was the old man’s way of clinging onto Slowpoke for the last moment.

“I hope she process to be of great help to you.”

Bell returned to the Pokémon Center. She healed her Pokémon, which she forgot to do after her battle with Gabriel. She was now back at five Pokémon. She checked her Pokédex and it said that so far she has managed to record data for all the Pokémon she has owned, which was ten.

She left the Pokémon Center and chose her destination, the Gym. Bell didn’t know what to expect from the Gym Leader, Chris had managed to defeat him, seemingly easily, as he didn’t express any difficulty he may have had. Kanan obviously managed to defeat the Gym Leader pretty quickly, as he left her a note saying that he had defeated the Gym Leader, presumably on his first try.

Bell entered the Gym, ready for her battle.

Chapter 20
The Poisonous Ninja Master

“Hello?” Bell shouted to no one in particular. The Gym seemed empty. “Is anyone here? I’ve come to challenge the Gym Leader.”

Bell wandered around for a few seconds before a girl appeared in front of her with a buff of smoke.

“I welcome you to my Gym,” She said. “My name is Janine, and I accept your challenge.”

Janine’s first Pokémon was one not native to Kanto, a Crobat. Bell recognized the species because she saw one in Pewter. Bell’s first Pokémon was Ivysaur.

“Sleep Powder!” Bell was lucky and managed to put Crobat to sleep. Janine didn’t seem to mind.

“Take Down!” Ivysaur threw it’s body carelessly at Crobat, and dealt a considerable amount of damage to it.

Bell ordered the same attack again, and Ivysaur managed to knock Crobat out, but it had dealt a lot of damage to itself.

“Impressive,” Janine said with an indifferent face. “My next Pokémon is Weezing.”

The Pokémon was sent out of it’s Pokéball, and it prepared itself for battle. Bell knew that Ivysaur wouldn’t last much longer, but she didn’t know what direction to take.

“Sleep Powder!” This time the attack missed. Bell had rushed her decision and forget the possibility of the attack missing. She knew Ivysaur would be knocked out, and she wasn’t wrong. But Janine’s decidion surprised her.

“Explosion,” Janine said. Weezing managed to knock both itself and Ivysaur out of the battle. Janine was down by two Pokémon, while Bell was down by one.

Bell’s next Pokémon was Pidgeotto. Janine picked another Pokémon that wasn’t native to Kanto, Bell failed to recognize the Pokémon.

“Toxicroak,” Janine said. “Attract.”

Toxicroak looked at Pidgeotto in a flirty way. Pidgeotto focused on her for a moment, but his love for battle kept him his sanity, and he used a Gust attack, which managed to take both Janine and Toxicroak by surprise, as Bell didn’t order it.

“What a rude Pokémon,” Janine said. “How dare he misbehave without the orders of his trainer.”

This angered both Bell and Pidgeotto, and Pidgeotto sent another Gust towards Toxicroak.

“Control your Pokémon!” Janine seemed to start to lose her cool.

Pidgeotto summoned a Twister that knocked Toxicroak out. He then grinned at Janine and mocked her by descending and cleaning it’s feathers, as if saying he couldn’t be bothered by Janine’s attempts.

Janine returned Toxicroak to it’s Pokéball. The battle was going exceptionally well for Bell. Janine sent out an Ariados, another Pokémon not native to Kanto.

“Toxic.” Janine said, her cool seems to have returned to her.

Ariados managed to poison Pidgeotto, who responded by using a Gust against it, even though Bell ordered a Sand Attack. By disobeying Bell’s orders, Pidgeotto got poisoned, which he might have avoided had he lowered Ariados’ accuracy.

He followed it by another Gust, which knocked Ariados out, but not before it delivered a Night Shade attack. Janine’s next Pokémon, Venemoth, managed to knock Pidgeotto out using a Psychic attack.

Bell returned Pidgeotto to it’s Pokéball. The battle seemed to still be going well for her. Janine lost four Pokémon and Bell lost two.

Bell sent out her Nidorina. She was sure she could win. Janine was a disappointment, she was a normal Gym Leader. Bell had expected an explosive and hard battle. But Janine seemed pretty weak, but not weaker than Erika. She also seemed to rely on numbers, not strength.

“Double Kick!” Bell ordered, and Nidorina jumped towards the Venemoth and kicked it twice with it’s hind legs.

“Psychic.” Janine ordered calmly. Her voice was indifferent once again. Venemoth’s eyes glowed blue and then it sent what seemed like a telekinetic force into the inside of Nidorina’s body. Nidorina glowed with a blue color and seemed to have take a huge amount of damage.

“Double Kick again!” Bell said. Nidorina repeated her previous attack, but was knocked out after Janine ordered another Psychic attack.

“Return Nidorina,” Bell withdrew her Pokémon. “I choose Drowzee!”

The Pokémon was ready for it’s first Gym battle, willing to do it’s best.

“Confusion!” Bell ordered, and Drowzee attacked Venemoth with a weaker version of Psychic.

“Sleep Powder.” Janine’s voice seemed tenser, and Venemoth’s attack missed just by a little.

“Confusion again!” Bell shouted, hoping to knock Venemoth out, although she failed. She managed to confuse it however, and this proved to be helpful as Venemoth knocked itself out while trying to use Bug Buzz.

Janine’s last Pokémon was another strange Pokémon. Janine called it out by it’s name as she produced the Pokéball, Drapion.

“Use Crunch!” Drapion’s attack was so strong that it knocked Drowzee out in one hit. Bell had only her new Pokémon to rely on.

“Slowpoke!” Bell threw her Pokéball onto the field. Slowpoke appeared out of her Pokéball and looked around, this was going to be her first battle ever.

“Use Yawn!” Bell said. Slowpoke turned to face her opponent.

“Crunch.” Janine said confidently, and Drapion managed to attack first and knocked Slowpoke out. Bell had one last hope, Jolteon. She reached for Jolteon’s Pokéball after she returned Slowpoke to her Pokéball, only to remember that she no longer had Jolteon when her hand connected with the empty space on her belt where Jolteon’s Pokéball used to be.

“You have lost,” Janine said. “Your abilities as a trainer is lacking.”

Bell shrugged it off and exited the Gym; she had become frustrated with this journey, and decided to go back to Pallet Town.

Bell healed her Pokémon and prepared herself for the trip back to Pallet Town, she planned to leave first thing in the morning. She retired to the bed she had woken up in.

Bell stared at the roof of the room she was in, her father’s face flashed in front of her. She thought of how he would be ashamed of her for giving up. She thought about what Chris and Kanan would say. But the loss of the battle and Jolteon affected her greatly. She shouldn’t have underestimated Janine.

The fact that Janine owned dour Pokémon not native to Kanto angered her greatly. But she ha to let go of that, it was never her true dream to become a Champion, she just wanted to travel Kanto, she had already seen most of the stuff there is to see in Kanto. She was ready to go back home.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom