• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: The Dawn (Large-Scale, Pokémon - Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Amethyst
sexuality: I'm just gonna say strait.

appearence: Brown hair and eyes. hair is in a ponytail that goes down to her waist. she wears a white tank top under her dress, thingy. just google Sakura from naruto (not shippuden), then put her dress on Amethyst, change the white parts to yellow. she also has Blue shorts on (i just realized she wears all the three primary colors.)
personality: She's somewhat hot-headed because whenever she loses a battle she tends to swear a lot. She's also very loyal to all of her friends but that loyalty could lead to some problems. She always brings out the best in her pokemon always believes it's her fault when they lose a battle.

history: She used to have a pretty big fear of pokemon, until she and her parents went to the Hoenn region to visit a relative. She met a Torchic and quickly befriended it, causing her to lose her fear of pokemon. Years later she found the same exact Torchic, who still remembered her and came to her region just to see her again. (sounds like Homeward Bound)
--------
Starter pokemon: Torchic
Ability: Blaze
moves: Ember, scratch, growl, Attract

If i did something wrong please tell me because i haven't done very many roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom