• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Pokémon The Extinction

Kyuuketsuki

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, after rummaging through my old Flash Drive, I found this old fanfic I wrote. It is one of the very first that I have actually finished, I have posted it on another forum before, but I'll post it again here. I have decided not to edit it at all. I guess it's PG-13 since it has death in it.

WARNING: Many grammar and spelling mistakes, spacing issues, MAJOR plot holes, some death every now and then.

Prologue

The many battles between the Legendary Pokémon cause the world to grow weaker. The earth was severely destroyed and many Pokémon died. After years of battles the Legendary Pokémon vanished from the face of the earth, everyone thought that they all died and that it was over. But after more than 200 years, the Pokémon began to extinct as many couldn't survive in the earth's current state.
Sally is a descendant of a family who cared about Pokémon. She has only one thing that reminded her of her parents, a book. The book contained information about 300 Pokémon. She was impressed with only one, Celebi. Sally believed that if she found this Pokémon she would be able to alter the past and save the Pokémon from extinction. With her information, Sally decided to search to Celebi and bring peace back to the world.

Chapter 1
The First Mystery

A dim light shines out of a candle onto a book. A girl flips the page and continues to read while playing with her long blonde hair. She flips again and comes across a slightly torn page. Her blue eyes go through the page.
"Celebi is a Grass-type Legendary Pokémon that has the ability to travel through time. This Pokémon is rarely seen and its shape is known only by few. I have encountered the Pokémon and managed to draw what I could remember......"
The girl looks where the picture was supposed to be but all she could see is a torn page. She goes through the rest of the page. It looked as if someone tore up most of the text with the picture. She closes the book and opens another, and starts writing.
"I couldn't find any more information, I've read all of the pages of the book and all I know is that Celebi is a grass-type who can time travel. I don't know if it's able to take anyone or anything with it in the process. I still have no idea what it looks like or how to communicate with it. If it knows our language or not. If it will help me fix the past."
She finishes with writing her name, Sally, at the bottom of the page.

It was morning; Sally wakes up and gets out of the small wooden house she was in. She takes her books with her and walks away on the green grass, leaving behind her a house with a broken lock. Sally reached into her bag and grabs a piece of paper. She starts collecting leaves, twigs and fruit. She soon starts mixing them together and places the food on a leaf in the middle of the grass and hides behind a tree. Sally waits for hours, but no Pokémon shows up. She walks to the food and picks it up. She walks up to a lake and dumps the food there. Just as she's about to walk away, she notices something at the bottom of the lake.
"It's not moving..." Sally whispered to herself "It can't be a Pokémon but it looks like one..."
Sally quickly realizes what it was, drops her bag and jumps in. She keeps diving to the bottom of the ocean and picks up the mysterious item. She swims back up and gets out of the lake. She opens the Pokémon book and flips through it searching for a certain page.
"I knew it." Sally smiles "It's a Pokémon egg."

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Chapter 2
The Pokémon Egg

Sally stares at the egg, not knowing if it'll ever hatch. She opens her books every now and then for more information about Pokémon eggs.
"Miss?" A sound comes from behind Sally and from across the lake "Are you okay?"
Sally turn back to see the source of the sound, she spots an old man wearing scratched glasses over his grey eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine." Sally responds "I was just resting for a while."
"Do you need water or food?" The old man replies "I have plenty of it."
Sally realizes that she hasn't eaten anything for a day. She has been too busy with studying Celebi and hunting Pokémon.
"Well..." The old man says frustrated "If you are going to ignore me..."
"No, wait." Sally snaps out of her line of thoughts. "I'd like some of that food."
"Alright then." The old man smiled "Follow me."
Sally shoves the egg into her bag and places some books on top of it. She then follows the old man carefully. Constantly protecting her bag whenever he turns around and looks at her.
"I know you have a Pokémon egg." The old man said "I'm not trying to take it. Well, I was. But you got to it first so it's yours. I'm Gray, by the way."
"I'm Sally." sally responds "How did you know the egg's location."
"I'm part of a company that is trying to re-create Pokémon" Gray said "We have found 12 different species so far, and 23 Pokémon. We try to breed the ones that we can breed."
"What does that mean?" Sally said "The ones that you "can" breed?"
"The ones that we can breed are the ones that we have a male and a female from the same species of Pokémon" Gary said "Those that we can't breed... It's a difficult thing to explain."
Sally and Gray continue to walk silently through the grassy field. On the horizon she could see a forest, the closer the got the more she could see a weird shape surrounding the forest. As they got even closer, she realized that it was protected by glass in an orb-like manner.
"What is this place?" Sally said in awe.
"This is my company." Gary said after opening a door in the glass with a card.
They then walk to the centre and from behind the trees, a tall building was visible. Sally and Gary went inside and walked through the white walls, the shiny blue floor. Sally looked up to see a pale blue ceiling; she then hurried up to catch up with Gary. By now, she had forgotten about her doubts of Gary, and her hand dropped her knife in the bag, but she didn't bother to pull out her hand. She unknowingly walked into an elevator.
"I bet that's the first time to see buildings like these." Gary smiled "You must have been living in the outdoor for too long or your entire life."
"Too long." Sally said "It's too long."
The elevator stops and the doors open, they walk out into a lab where a blue-haired woman wearing glass and a lab coat walked up to them.
"Who is this?" the woman asked.
"She has the egg." Gary said "She beat me into it."
The woman turns her head onto Sally; she smiles at her and then pulls Gary away to a side and talks to him. They later returned to her and the woman reached out to shake her hand.
"Hi, I'm Rose." The woman said "I'm a scientist here. May I talk to you for a while."
"Sure." Sally said then followed Rose into a room far off to the side.
"Well, Sally." Rose said "Gary probably told you what we do in this place. What do you know about Pokémon eggs?"
"They hatch into Pokémon?" Sally said.
"Yes." Rose said "But the Pokémon inside won't hatch unless it feels safe. The Pokémon inside your egg is probably already fully grown but it won't hatch unless it takes comfort in the person who is holding the egg. So we'll give you a room with everything you need, keep the egg with you. If you don't like that option you can always walk away, or let us try to hatch it synthetically. If you walk away you should know that we will follow you, but won't get in the way. That is if you spot us,"
"You don't have to threaten me." Sally says "I planned on staying whither you liked it or not."
Sally was later led to her room where she placed her bag carefully on the bed, removed all the books from the bookcase and placed her 9 books instead. She placed the 10th book, which is the one she writes in it, next to her bed. Sally takes out the egg from the bag and holds it, she lays down on the bed and falls asleep.
Sally opens her eyes slowly and notices that her egg is missing; she couldn't feel it in her arms. She attempted to get up but she noticed something else. Below her arms was a soft material rubbing against her arms. She looked at it and gasped at the sight of the Pokémon.

To Be Continued...

Chapter 3
One Step Closer

Sally stares at the Pokémon sleeping peacefully under her arm. She slowly gets up and walks over to the bookcase; she picks up the old book that was passed on in her family from a generation to another, the same book that she was reading about Celebi from. She looks at the Pokémon in the dim light coming from her window and searches for information about it, she finally find the Pokémon in the book and starts to read about it.

"Teddiursa is a small bear-like Pokémon, its main diet consists of honey which its paws are constantly soaked in, and this is a main reason why its paws are always in his mouth."

Sally looks over the book to the Pokémon, but its paws weren't in his mouth. But then again it wasn't covered in honey. She walks out of her room quietly and walks into the kitchen and searches for honey. She grabs a jar and walks back into her room. She grabs the baby Pokémon's paw softly and soaks it in honey. Teddiursa then, in its sleep, lifts his paw and places it in his mouth. Sally smiles then close the book, even though she didn't read the rest of the page.

A few hours later, the sun rises and shines through the window over the bed. Sally is sitting on the floor and reading about baby Pokémon, writing notes in her own book and eating honey from the jar. The baby Pokémon wakes up and scratches its eyes, Teddiursa then notices the smell of honey and jumps out of the bed and looks at Sally. She lifts her head up, smiles at the baby Pokémon and says: "Want some?"

Teddiursa opens its mouth happily and says: "Ursaa~" before running towards the honey and almost jumping into the jar. Sally smiles happily and closes her books, leaving them on the floor and starts eating with Teddiursa and playing with it.

A few minutes later, Rose walks into the room and looks at the baby Pokémon.
"Hi, Teddiursa. How are you?" Rose says softly.
"Her name is Ursaa." Sally said "And I won't allow you to do any tests or any of that voodoo magic on her."
"We won't." Rose said "She's fully yours."
"Good." Sally said "Where do you get your honey from?"
"From a Combee hive." Rose said "Somehow it survived on the outside, there's too many Pokémon there to move them so we left them there to breed and grow naturally, all we do is protect them from outsiders, the only you can get in there is if you have a card to show to the guards. This reminds me, here is yours."
Rose hands a card with Sally's picture on it to her.
"How did you get my picture?" Sally said.
"Voodoo magic." Rose said before exiting the room.

Sally walks behind Gary into the Combee hive. They stopped walking every few seconds to wait for Ursaa who was eating for a honey jar and pumping into various rocks and small plants.
"Why don't you just carry it?" Gary said
"Her, not it." Sally said "And she doesn't want to be carried, and her name is Ursaa."
"Why did you name her that?" Gary said "Most people name their Pokémon after their species."
"It was her first words." Sally said "And who are these "most people" that have Pokémon."
"Me." Gary said "I have a Pokémon; you'll meet him in the Combee hive."

Sally and Gary then stopped talking and kept walking towards the hive. When they reached it, Sally noticed the mass security that was covered the hive, from small stations to armored vehicles to armed guards. She flashed her card before the guards and they allowed her in after Gary. She then gasped in at the sight of the Combees and the Vespiquens that flew around the place. Ursaa looked in awe as well at the amount of honey that was covering the trees, she dropped the jar she was holding on the grass in excitement and ran towards the honey that was dripping from a twig, she opened her mouth and the honey was now dripping into her mouth.

"Well, she seems happy." Gary said "Our Pokémon have something in common, they both like the food that the Combee are making."
With that a male Heracross walked towards the sound of Gary and jumped on him, hugging him. Sally smiled as she realized that Pokémon weren't entirely extinct as she once thought.

Teddiursa, Combee, Vespiquen, Heracross. Those were the first species of Pokémon she ever saw. She was now one step closer to finding Celebi.

To Be Continued...

Okay, I'll rate it numerically, and then when you're done editing (or if you ever decide to edit) it, I'll rate it again to see how much it's improved.

Plot: 4/10

Well, it does leave a bit to be desired, but what little of it is here right now is a good enough start to be leading to much bigger and better things.

Characterization: 5/10

The same thing goes with this as the plot. Although I have to admit, for what you've done so far with the story, Sally and Gray are alright.

Grammar, style, and flow: 5/10

This was actually okay. A few things go by too quickly, and the chapters are a bit short, but other than that, the only thing really wrong with it are a few punctuation and word usage errors.

Overall rating: 45/100

Jah, I mark hard.

Okay, I'll rate it numerically, and then when you're done editing (or if you ever decide to edit) it, I'll rate it again to see how much it's improved.

Plot: 4/10

Well, it does leave a bit to be desired, but what little of it is here right now is a good enough start to be leading to much bigger and better things.

Characterization: 5/10

The same thing goes with this as the plot. Although I have to admit, for what you've done so far with the story, Sally and Gray are alright.

Grammar, style, and flow: 5/10

This was actually okay. A few things go by too quickly, and the chapters are a bit short, but other than that, the only thing really wrong with it are a few punctuation and word usage errors.

Overall rating: 45/100

Jah, I mark hard.

Thank you for the rating. I am actually planning of rewriting the story after finishing, and as I am posting it and reading it I think that this is pretty primitive writing. Because as I said before, it is filled with plot holes and many mistakes. And I want to see how I will improve after reading all of it, gathering the ideas and filling up all the mistakes. And I honestly think 45/100 is too good for this, I would've given it a 25.

As far as i read, wait i read the whole thing. Gary's name changed from Gray to Gary in first chapter. Anyways great fic!

As far as i read, wait i read the whole thing. Gary's name changed from Gray to Gary in first chapter. Anyways great fic!

Believe me, this is the least of your worries if you intend on reading the whole thing.

Chapter 4
The Second Mystery

Sally kept following Ursaa around the hive; making sure she isn't going to lose her. Ursaa kept eating honey from the ground; moving from one spot to another. Ursaa then stopped and stared at the sight before her, she emitted a small surprised noise and left the spot she was eating from; walking towards the huge tank filled with only the top quality honey that the Combee produce.

Ursaa begins to walk towards the tank; she starts to quicken her pace gradually. Once she unleashed herself at the tank, Sally grabbed her and lifted her.
"I honestly don't know if this is your instincts or if you're hungry." Sally laughed and walked back towards Gary and his Heracross.
"Ursaa and I will just take a walk around the area surrounding the hive." Sally said to Gary.
"Alright." Gary responded "Be careful."
"I will." Sally said as she walked out of the hive and back onto the forest that she found Ursaa there.

Sally and Ursaa walked across the forest and to the lake where she found Ursaa's egg. "See, Ursaa." Sally said as she pointed at the lake "This is where I found you as an egg."
Ursaa looked at the lake for a few seconds. It seemed as if she wasn't interested in the story. So she sat down and looked up to Sally confused what they were to do next. Sally smiled and reached inside her bag, she then handed a jar of honey to Ursaa. "I'll go dive in the lake." Sally said "There might be other things down there."
With that, Sally took off her black jacket and her shoes and socks. She then jumped into the lake and began searching for any mysterious items. She swam across the lake back and forth many times, occasionally checking on Ursaa who sat near the edge eating honey from a jar and watching Sally curiously.

Sally decided to dive into the deepest part of the lake, for that she needed a deep breath. She surfaced for a while and said to Ursaa: "Stay there, I'll be gone for a longer time now, do you understand?" Ursaa nodded and continued her eating.

Sally dived into the deep part, she couldn't see clearly anymore as it was narrow and dark, but she glimpsed something unusual, it was small enough for her to carry out of the water, she grabbed it and swam to the surface. She looked around but couldn't find Ursaa, she gasped with fear but relief returned to her as Ursaa lower half body was seen coming out of Sally's bag. Ursaa then emerged with a brand new honey jar.

Sally is now out of the lake and was lying on the grass, looking at the mysterious piece of stone that had a leaf mark on it; it was yet another mystery she encountered on her path. After she had dried up, she put back on the items she took off and placed the stone in her bag. Sally and Ursaa walked back to the building where they began their day from, the sun was now setting and the horizon was covered with a the beautiful orange color that for the first time in ages, made Sally feel as if she wasn't alone. Ursaa stared at the sight before her in amazement; it was her first time seeing the sunset. Sally realized that and picked her up. After a gentle hug, she walked back to the building with Ursaa in her arms, eating the last of the honey.

Hey your not the only one who changes a character's name halfway (I changed Daniuel to Daniel because the name wasn't right when you pronunced it :sweatlol: )
Good so far and interesting.

Hey your not the only one who changes a character's name halfway (I changed Daniuel to Daniel because the name wasn't right when you pronunced it :sweatlol: )
Good so far and interesting.

I didn't change it on purpose. When I first wrote the story, I was very young and probably made some mistakes that I forgot to fix, and as I said before, I am not editing these posts.

Chapter 5
Sally Obtains A New Friend – A Mystery Unraveled

Sally entered the building with Ursaa in her arms. She walked into the elevator and went to her floor. But she had to pass the laboratory to get to her room; she took that opportunity to talk to Rose about the stone she just found.

"It's a Leaf Stone." Rose said "It makes some Pokémon evolve into forms they can't reach any other way."
"Does it work on all Pokémon?" Sally asked.
"I said some didn't I?" Rose said "We have a Pokémon that needs this stone to evolve."
"So you'll evolve it?" Sally asked.
"I'm not sure." Rose said "These stones are for one-time-use only."
"Then I'd like to keep it." Sally said "I found it first, just like Ursaa."
"Alright, you can keep it." Rose said "But I'd like to do some tests on it first, don't worry I won't evolve any Pokémon with it."
"OK then." Sally said "I'll be in my room."
Sally left the Leaf Stone with Rose and walked away.

Sally searched all of her books for a Leaf Stone, but she found there was more than just a Leaf Stone. There were many other stones that had the same functions. That book was entirely written for ways of evolving a Pokémon. She flipped to the last page where she saw the signature of the writer: Edhwin G. Ketnary. He was her great-grandfather.

After a long night Ursaa fell asleep on the bed, while Sally fell asleep on the floor while reading her great-grandfather's book. In the morning Rose walked in and accidently awoken Sally.

"You do have a desk if you want to read your books." Rose said to Sally.
"Umm, no… I mean I'm used to this." Sally murmured and fell back asleep. Rose smiled, walked out and closed the door behind her. A few hours later, Sally and Ursaa woke up. They both walked out to get something to eat and Rose handed Sally back her Leaf Stone, assuring her that they did not use it. Half an hour later, Rose takes Sally and Ursaa out to their garden and guides her to a Gloom.

"It's a Gloom." Rose said "It's the only Pokémon that we have and can evolve using a Leaf Stone, it evolved from Oddish naturally."
"I read about it." Sally said "If it uses a Sun Stone it can evolve to something different."
"A Bellossom." Rose said "This Gloom has no breeding partner and thus… We can't breed it."
"Gary said that it was complicated." Sally said "But, why did you bring me here?"
"You're the only one that can evolve it, so it's yours." Rose said "It's very lonely out here so maybe he'll be fine with you."
Gloom looked up at Sally and saw that Ursaa was happy. It walked up to Sally and hugged her feet "Gloom…" The Gloom expressed his feeling with the tender noise it made. Sally leaned down and said: "I'll name you Bloom." She smiled as she hugged her new friend. Ursaa looked at them in confusion, then she seemed sad, she thought that Sally has found a more interesting Pokémon and was going to ignore her.

Later that day, Sally and Rose were drinking tea alone and talking to each other about this whole company and their goals of reviving the Pokémon world. Sally informed Rose of her desire to find Celebi, but then she remembered something important.

"Rose?" Sally said as she put the cup down.
"Hmmm?" Rose replied as she kept drinking her tea.
"What do you do with the Pokémon you can't breed?"

To Be Continued…

Chapter 6
Gary, Rose, Heracross & Celebi

150 Years Ago…

Two young men walk across a forest filled with tall trees and grass. Many Pokémon are lying dead on the ground. The two men were wearing hunting outfits. They occasionally stopped to hear the sounds they were following, roaring and lights suddenly exploded about a mile ahead. They ran towards them, they closer the got the more they could see, trees were burning, Pokémon were dying, ground was breaking and the sky was raging as Rayquaza descended from it and joined the fight that was raging between Dialga and Palkia. Beams were flying everywhere and from the clouds of dust a small Pokémon fell to the ground harshly causing a crate and a great wave of air filled the forest. The two men went to recover the Pokémon, the Celebi.

The city exploded taking many lives with it. A small girl with blonde hair and blue eyes was running towards the forest, never looking back at the city, fearing the faces of her family would flash before her and freeze her. She fled into the forest, crying along the way. The bushes and thorns scratched her and torn her flesh but she didn't feel the pain, all she could feel is the loss of her family. She kept running without resting or stopping. She was suddenly lifted off the ground, her heart almost stopped as she thought it was one of the Pokémon that destroyed her city. She looked up and saw a Heracross. Her fear was gone, but she was much too tired and the shock caused her to faint.

The Celebi opened its eyes and immediately raised its hands, opening a time portal. Palkia turned at the Celebi and charged towards it, sending out a screech to inform it that its final moments are here. But Palkia wasn't fast enough as Celebi escaped taking with him the two men who pulled him away. It went back a few days in time.

The girl opened her eyes and a Portal opened before her and Heracross, Celebi and two men came from it. As soon as they all were close, another portal opened. They were all sent 10000 years into the future.

This time was peaceful, many Pokémon were walking around with humans and the two men could see many species they didn't recognize. They were unnoticed by the few kids that were playing with their Pokémon. Celebi fainted of the strain. The two men cared for it, they didn't notice the girl that was staring at the, with a surprise, she finally said a word "Dad?"

One of the men turned to look at her and was surprised as well. He left Celebi and went to hug his daughter whom he thought was dead.

The three legendary birds were fighting with each other and Lugia, the city beneath them was being destroyed. A woman was running through the rooms of her house screaming for her daughter Sally.
"Maria! Get out of her!" One of the men who found Celebi screamed to her "I'll find her!"
"No! She's my daughter!" Maria screamed "Edhwin! We have to find her!"
"I'll find her!" Edhwin grabbed his wife "Get out of here!"
A sudden explosion expanded from the center of the city and was approaching their house. Edhwin and Maria looked out of the window leading to the forest and saw their small child running towards the forest desperately. They were filled with relief and fear. Celebi suddenly appears behind Edhwin and takes him to another time, leaving his wife to face her fate with a smile, knowing that she saved her husband and daughter. The explosion expanded and swallowed the house with Edhwin and Maria in it completely.

Celebi and Edhwin appeared in another city, it was the same day as he could see Lugia flying after the legendary birds, heading for his city. Celebi dragged the clueless Edhwin towards his friend Gary, and it again teleports to another time.

They appear in a forest. Celebi handed Edhwin a letter from Maria. He wept as he read it.

A few hours later they were searching the forest for Sally. A sudden sound causes Celebi to fly towards it, towards Dialga and Palkia.

Edhwin told his journey to Sally after they have treated Celebi.
"Read me the rest of the letter." Sally said "What are we supposed to do now?"
"Well… Your mother said that we shouldn't try to save her, Celebi might be able to take people from time to time, but their death hour will always be there wherever they are, whenever they are." Edhwin said and then he read the rest of the letter "I have instructed Celebi to never take any orders from you, it will do as I told it to, in order to save your lives. He will send Sally to 50 years after my death with Gary to protect her. While you, Edhwin, will be taken back to your own timeline. After Sally has grown-up in her own time. Gary will be taken to a time where he will help her grand-daughter, our savior. She is the reason that the world you are currently in very peaceful."

And so, Celebi did as he was instructed by Maria.

Edhwin was writing a book in the time that Celebi returned him to. Maria walks into her husband's office. He had decided to take her back from another time to spend the last of her years together, he informed her of her time of death.
"What are you writing?" Maria asked her husband "I hope it helps Sally later on."
She looked at the page he was writing, it was about Celebi.
"No!" Maria screamed as she tore the page "This will change the future!"
Suddenly a girl walks in; she was Sally's grand-child from another time, Rose. Celebi had brought her to he ancestors as a baby, and they raised her as her own. Today was the day Celebi was going to take her back, as it was the same day Maria is going to die, as well as Edhwin's last day.

Celebi appeared. Maria and Edhwin shared one last look and kiss. Celebi had teleported Rose back to her own time, and then proceeded to teleport Maria, but Maria had other plans on her mind, fearing that Edhwin was going to finish the Celebi page in the last 5 minutes he had, she told Celebi to teleport him to her death. Celebi did so. Then Maria tore most of the Celebi page. After 5 minutes, her body dropped dead.

Edhwin appeared behind Maria as the explosion approached their home, they died in each other's arms.

Rose appeared before Gary and Heracross, Garry's Pokémon, who took care of her as she grew up, and as they started their own project to save the Pokémon from extinction.

Sally, Rose's twin sister who is named after their grandmother, decided at her young age to save the Pokémon as well.

Edhwin's books were taken by Celebi and handed them to Sally's mother, who passed them to her daughter, along with an empty book which she would later fill.

The two sisters went their own ways with the same goal.

Present Day…

"Rose?" Sally said as she put the cup down.
"Hmmm?" Rose replied as she kept drinking her tea.
"What do you do with the Pokémon you can't breed?"

To Be Continued…

Chapter 7
The Third Mystery

"Do you really want to know?" Rose asked "Is it really important to you?
"It is." Sally answered "I want to know."
"Come with me." Rose said as she got up, and walked towards another lab sealed shut by a metal door. Rose opened the door with a secret code that she entered in the number pad next to the door. Sally looked over Rose's shoulder and caught the last 3 numbers of the 4-digit code, 513.
Rose and Sally walked into the lab. Sally gasped as she saw a weak-looking Oddish with pale colors.
"You wanted to know." Rose said "We try to clone them."

Gary leaves Heracross behind to protect the Combee hive; he walks towards the forest and goes into the wooden house that Sally broke into. He walks towards the floor and opens a door to the basement which Sally never found. He goes inside and closes the door behind him. He walks over to a Pokémon that was eating some food; it looks at Gary and runs towards him. The Eevee jumps into Gary's arms.

Gary has saved the Eevee after getting injured a few days ago, he didn't take it back to the lab fearing that they will turn the rare Pokémon into a lab rat, because it had the ability to evolve into many different evolutions, and thus its DNA was unstable, causing it to be a perfect test subject for their cloning program, Rose has been searching for one since they started that project.

He gives the Eevee enough food for a week. Gary then sits back, knowing that he was too old to continue without resting. Gary then opened the basement door and left it open. Minutes later the Heracross flies in crying, he grabs the Eevee and flies away with it. Gray sat on the floor, his back to the wall, and his heart slowly stopped. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small piece of torn paper. He looked at the Celebi picture and wrote "Celebi" across it. His hand suddenly dropped it and he died.

Ursaa and Bloom were fighting in Sally's room, causing a loud noise. Sally walked in and started packing her stuff "Ursaa, Bloom." Sally aid to the Pokémon and they stopped fighting "We're leaving."
Sally got out of the room with her bag. Ursaa and Bloom followed behind her, but Ursaa ran to the kitchen, opened the cabinet, grabbed a jar of honey and ran behind Sally.
Sally walked furiously across the forest, Ursaa and Bloom following behind her. She saw the wooden house and walked into it. Sally notices the basement door wide open, a door she didn't notice before. She walks down the stairs and sees Gary's body, her bag drops from her shoulder and her stuff fall down the stairs and scatter across the floor. She runs towards Gary's body, hoping that there was still some life left in him, but he wasn't, she looks at the picture he was holding, it was a Pokémon with "Celebi" written over it. She takes the picture and realizes that Gary knew she'd find it.

Sally dug up a hole near the lake with the help of Ursaa and Bloom, she buries Gary in it and reached into her bag, she takes out a hat, Gary's. She sets it on his grave and walks away. She cries as she walks away, her body couldn't take the strain and she fell to the ground. Gary has, in his little time with Sally, became a father figure to her. She weeps on the ground desperately.

Sally opens the book at the Celebi page, the picture fits in the torn picture side. She opens another book of her 10 books, she realizes that the book had information about Celebi the other books didn't, and it had Celebi's picture as well, many pictures of Celebi. The book just never mentioned the name Celebi. Sally tore the Celebi and placed it in the middle of that book, with the picture as well. She closes the book and notices a small name on the cover, Maria.

Heracross flies through the glass of the Sally's room in the building, he searches for Sally but couldn't find her. He flies into the Combee hive and retrieves the hidden Eevee. He flies to the forest but can't find her either, he goes into the wooden house, Gary's body was gone. He flies away again, searching for Sally desperately, Eevee spots a human weeping on the ground floor, with a Teddiursa and a Gloom beside her, but he doesn't make a single sound. Heracross flies towards the Combee hive and searches it fully. There was no sign of Sally anywhere. He flies to the direction of the forest, passes it and keeps flying, into a destroyed city; he again passes it and flies further away, into a small forest. He lands there and rests, after recovering he flies through the forest slowly, searching for Celebi.

Several weeks later…

Sally, Ursaa and Bloom were now in a destroyed city. Heracross and Eevee were still searching for Celebi and Sally across the world.

"I found it!" Rose said "I found the solution!"
Another scientist walks towards her and looks into the microscope.
"Finally!" He said "All we need is a final blood sample from Gloom and see if it works."
"Gloom… He's with Sally." Rose said "We'll have to track her down and take it from her."
"Then go get your Pokémon." He replies.
Rose walks into a room beside Sally's room, she opens it and the Pokémon looks at her "We have a new prey."
A few seconds later, the wall is blown open and Rose flies away riding a Salamence.

To Be Continued…

the two boys take care of celebi never seen it before and celebi is wounded because of hugging the two boys? Well all of this chapter is very confusing but i get it. the final moral is that rose and sally are twins, and gary is not of their time.:lol:

Chapter 8
Sally's Quest For Evolution – The Second Mystery Unfolded

Sally is reading the book that contained all kinds of evolution methods. She knew that she will need to evolve her Pokémon. If she doesn't evolve them, her mission to find Celebi will be harder. She reaches into her bag and takes out the Leaf Stone "Do you want to evolve?" Sally asked Bloom "If you do there's no turning back."
Bloom looks at the Leaf Stone in Sally's hands; he knows that if he evolves, he'll be able to help Sally a lot. He then won't be able to go back to him previous form.

Sally, Ursaa and Gloom are now in a destroyed city, there wasn't any living soul anywhere near them. They were hiding inside a skyscraper that was knocked to its side and is now on the ground. Everything was black, some buildings were burned down to ashes, and some were still standing as tall as they were, with chunks of the buildings missing, these were the farthest from the center. In the center there was an enormous crate which now, out of the dirt, grew some grass and a pond was formed of rains throughout the times. All the flowers there have withered, the grass was dry as well, and there were no trees.

Bloom nods his head and says: "Gloom." He then grabs the Leaf Stone and starts evolving into a Vileplume. After the evolution, he drops the stone, which was now a normal stone, and says: "Plooom". Ursaa looks with anger at the newly evolved Pokémon. She knew that she wasn't going to get a lot of attention from Sally anymore, at least not as much as when she was her only Pokémon.

Suddenly the roof rips open, Sally and her Pokémon look up at the Salamence that tore the building, it screams with a defining noise and then grabs the Pokémon along with Sally, then flies away. Sally looks up and spots Rose "Let me go!" She screams at Rose "I'm not going back!"
"I don't want you to come back." Rose says "I only want Gloom, well Vileplume. Drop them here."
Salamence drops Sally and Ursaa but keeps Vileplume. Sally tries to twist, and see what they were falling into; she manages to see the city she was in far away. She finally twists herself to see Ursaa ahead of her, plunging towards the deep sea. Ursaa screams on her way down, but it was in vain. She hits the surface of the water, causing a great splash. Sally was just a few seconds late, suddenly Ursaa's body emerges and later a shell below it. A Lapras emerges from the water and manages to stop Sally's fall by allowing her to hit the water, then placing her on her shell in just a few seconds. Sally notices that she was not as wet as she would have been, her books were saved, but Ursaa was not. She was severely injured from falling directly at the water, injuring her entire front side body. Sally searches her bag for something that could help Ursaa, but all she found was a small jar of honey.

Lapras has stopped in the middle of the ocean and refused to go any further, she lowered her head beneath the water and kept it for several minutes. Sally soon got curious and lowered her head as well, there she saw many water Pokémon looking at a shiny light at the bottom of the ocean, she took off her bag and most of her heavy clothing and dived down. She witnessed the light reform and become a Pokémon; it opened its eyes and said its first words: "Mana!"

Minutes later, she was back on the Lapras and were headed for a piece of land, she had 9 books now; the evolution book was left in the skyscraper when Salamence took them. She searched for information about Lapras but couldn't find any. After they have reached the shore of the land, Sally carried Ursaa in her hands and ran off searching for help after just having witnessed the birth if a Manaphy.

"He died." Rose said "The Vileplume died, but I managed to produce 5 eggs. We will soon have 5 grass Pokémon running around."
Heracross then broke into the lab through a window and destroyed most of the lab equipment. It continued rampaging and destroying, many of the guards came to restrain it, not knowing that it was a distraction as the Combees and Vespiquens and all the other Pokémon held in the building and hive ran away, scattering, among them was the Eevee who was freeing them, above them flew Celebi, making sure the Pokémon were safe.

To Be Continued…

And I honestly think 45/100 is too good for this, I would've given it a 25.

Well, as I like to say, we authors always think of our own fics lower than other people think of it.

I rated Generation 2021 (my own fic) a 59/100 for the awards, but I'm willing to bet that there are people that would give it an 80/100, even on my scale.

And to prove my point, S-Blade gave it an 86. >_>

Last edited:
Chapter 9
True Allies – The Fourth Mystery

Sally was in an unknown beach with an injured Ursaa, she feared for Vileplume as well. She kept running towards the city in front of her, it was a normal city. Sally stopped to look at all the civilization that she hadn't seen in what seemed like ages. Cars are speeding down the streets and all the people were busy with their lives, only few noticed the girl with the Pokémon. They were surprised, not at the sight of the Pokémon, but the fact that she didn't have any Pokéballs, like anyone who has a Pokémon in the city does. A black-haired tall boy rushed to her "What's wrong with your Pokémon?" He asked Sally.
"She…" Sally recalled the events and wondered how to explain them to the boy "…had an accident." She finished when she knew there wasn't anyway that she could finish her story in short time.
The boy looks at the Teddiursa that is breathing heavily "It's nothing." The boy says and reaches into his backpack, grabbing some sort of a bottle and spraying it over Ursaa's body. Ursaa soon recovered health and open her eyes, she looked around, jumped from Sally's hands and walked around Sally. Ursaa then spotted the beach and ran off to play emitting a joyful sound: "Ursaaaaaa!"
Sally smiles then turns to the boy "Thanks." She said to him while blushing slightly "What is that thing?" She said as she pointed at the bottle.
"This? You never saw one of these before?" He asked and looked at Sally, who looked confused "It's a Super Potion. It helps restore a Pokémon's health."
"I never saw one of these before…" Sally said honestly "I'm Sally by the way."
"I'm Dan." He says as he raises his hand and shakes hers.

Sally and Dan were now watching their Pokémon play in the sand. Dan has allowed his 2 Pokémon out of their Pokéballs; Horsea and Chinchou. The 3 Pokémon were playing with each other happily, but Sally's mind was confused, thinking of a way to get back to the other side of the earth and saving Vileplume, along with all the other Pokémon being held by Rose and her minions as she preferred to call them in her mind. She looked up at the sky and an idea came to her head, she began searching her books for information about Salamence, but all she could find was in one of the books she never bothered to look at; a book about ways that the Pokémon can travel with, she has experienced two of them. After reading the whole book, she decided to find a Pokémon who can teleport, as it was the fastest way.
"Do you know anyone with a Pokémon that can teleport me back to where I came from? Sally asked "Like Abra." Another book was opened at the Abra page, it had many pictures of Abra, including a slightly disappeared Abra, and she guessed that it was teleporting.
"I know someone who has an Abra." Dan replied "She's a fortune teller."
"Take me to her." Sally said without hesitation "I want to teleport back to where I came from."
"I will, but what about Ursaa?"
"What about her? She's coming with me."
"I mean, why isn't she in a Pokéball?"
"You mean those round things? It's my first time seeing these things."
"It must be really bad, where you came from."
"It is. I have to go or else this mad woman is gonna continue her Voodoo magic."
"Huh?"
"She is trying to clone Pokémon and produce synthetic Pokémon eggs. I saw a Gloom that they experimented on and it was a mess. After she gave it to me, I evolved it, but she took it back."
"You lost me."
And so Sally told her full story to the newly met Dan in order to get him to take her to the fortune teller.
"I see…" Dan said after Sally had finished her story.
"That's why I want to go back."
"Over here. Pokémon are not in danger anymore. We have people who protect them; they call themselves the PRPL, Pokémon Rights Protection League. They have Pokémons in the hundreds, thousands, if they have only 1 Pokémon of a species, they breed it with another species. I'm thinking of joining when I get stronger. Anyway, let's take you to the fortune teller. Take this." Dan handed Sally a Pokéball "It's for Ursaa, if you want to."
"It'll certainly be easier."
"Don't worry; it's completely safe and comfortable for the Pokémon."
Sally dropped the Pokéball carefully as it rolled towards Ursaa. Ursaa looked at it strangely, she then saw Dan putting Horsea and Chinchou back in their Pokéballs and she knew what it was like, she knew that she would be safe and easier to carry for Sally. So she kept hitting the ball trying to go in. Sally walked over and did what Dan instructed her to, she pressed the button in the middle and the Pokéball enlarged, she hit it again and Ursaa was sucked into it.

"I see great dangers and great treasures." The fortune teller said "I also see…"
"I'm not here for my future." Sally interrupted "I need your Abra to teleport me back to where I came from."
"Abra isn't strong enough to teleport you back where you came from. Your future is here and nowhere else. Your sister's plans have been destroyed by- who is this? Gary?"
Sally looked shocked, Gary was dead and she had no sister "What are you talking about?"
"Gary. No. Gary's Pokémon. It has stopped her plans, her project failed. Your Pokémon was lost. A Gloom? No! A Vileplume."
"Are you talking about Rose?" Sally asked "She's not my sister."
"Oh yes… Rose… Your sister… Your twin rather… failed because of your grandfather's Pokémon."
"Gary?"

To Be Continued…

Chapter 10
Between The Rifts – The First Mystery Unfolded

"After Gary cared for Sally, Edhwin's daughter, He was teleported forwards to when she was 25, they fell in love, married, and gave birth to a twin, a boy and a girl. The girl later gave birth to twins, she named them Sally, that's you, and Rose. Rose was taking to Edhwin to care for her while he was alive, she currently has no memories of that, she was older than you which what them think that she was the one. But it was you." The fortune teller said while appearing as if in a trance.
"So much for predicting the future," Sally said "More like lying about the past. I'm outta here!" She said as she stormed off, followed by Dan.
"Why did you storm off?!" Dan asked "I know you don't believe her, but believe she is 100% a real psychic."
"Then what was that crap about?!" Sally screamed "She's saying that Gary knew Celebi personally and he knew I needed it! He even said he'd help me!"
"Who's Gary? And why do you need Celebi?"
"Well, apparently Gary is my grandfather from over 200 years ago."
Sally and Dan kept arguing as a man in a hood stared at them nervously, he removed his hood to reveal his blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked at Sally in confusion. He then removed an earpiece that he had on; it was connected to a bug beneath the fortune teller crystal ball "Could she really be my niece?"

Sally walked out of the city and was surprised to see that the area outside the city with the hot beach was filled with snow. She walked through it anyway, suddenly realizing that her homeland was not on the other part of the world, it was south. She continued heading north anyway, not wanting to face the city, Dan, the fortune teller ever again.

Chris, Sally's uncle was following her everywhere, feeling that she really is one of his nieces. They had now reached a very cold place; Sally needed something to keep her warm, so she began burning the book about Pokémon eggs. She then started reading about Celebi further more and writing in her book. She lifts her head up and sees a shocking sight, her heart almost stopped at the sight of the Pokémon before her; she was filled with boy joy and fear at the sight of Celebi.

Rose promised herself to hunt down and kill the Heracross that ruined her project. The eggs have failed to hatch and the Oddish were never truly an Oddish, they were just a bunch of mutated Pokémon who died in their eggs. She was riding her Salamence, searching for any sight of Heracross who was far away from the city she was searching in, the torn-down city couldn't hide Heracross that well, Rose found Sally's book on the floor, knocked from the table by the wind Salamence made as he flew up carrying Sally and her Pokémon. She flips through it and sees a picture of Edhwin with a young, but a recognizable, Gary. Her mind then recalled all the events missing from her life and she realized that she had a sister named Sally. She dropped the book in shock, Salamence sensed Rose's fear and if blasted the book, destroying it completely.

Sally looked at the Celebi in confusion, the Celebi smiled and looked at the book. It then began melting slowly into a pink liquid, much to Sally's horror. The Celebi then reformed itself to a Ditto from the liquid drops. Sally was disappointed and relieved, Chris then came out of the bushes "Hello Sally." He said as he looked at the confused girl, and recalled his Ditto to its Pokéball "I'm Chris, your uncle."
"What?" Sally asked.
"What the fortune teller said was true, and I know where Celebi resides, but I don't think it stays there anymore."
"What are you talking about?"
And so, Chris explained to her all of Celebi's involvement in her family, she was then convinced that what he said was true. So she decided to go with him to where he said Celebi resides. Along the way Sally intentionally broke Ursaa's Pokéball, causing Ursaa to have no Pokéball to be held in anymore, which looked like a joy to her. Ursaa then followed behind Sally carefully, afraid of losing her in the thick snow, she sometimes even grabbed her brand new jeans, that Dan bought for her along with a whole set of new clothes. After 2 weeks they managed to cross the snow area and appeared to be in a forest, a different one from where Sally found Ursaa. On her time with Chris, Sally felt that he was really her family; she sensed that he wasn't any danger to her whatsoever, much to her relief; her mother never told her she had an uncle, probably because he never visited or that she died when Sally was 10. They crossed the forest easily and went on to parts Sally never saw anything like them before in her entire life, Chris appeared to know the exact way as he never showed any sign of confusion or pausing when a road goes multiple ways. He was always looking straight ahead of him whenever he was walking, never turning his head to check his surroundings. They were finally in another forest.
"This is it." Chris said "It's the Mystical Forest. Where Celebi lives."
"All we have to do now is find it." Sally replied as if it was a normal thing to her, while her heart was beating like a loud drum roll that she even feared Chris could hear it.
"Well, search away." Chris said "I'll be going to deal with your sister."
"Oh but…" Sally said as Chris walked away carelessly, he then glimpsed Celebi to his side behind a tree, but he ignored it and walked away smiling. Celebi looked at Sally and then went to hide as she began searching for it. She looked like Maria with a different hair color. Celebi knew that she the great-grandchild of its owner.

To Be Continued…

Chapter 11
Ursaa's Quest For Evolution

"I'll go search south, you go north and be careful." Sally said to Ursaa, instructing her not to get lost "I'll keep a jar of honey with me for you to smell out."

Ursaa nods to Sally and goes her way, her right palm in her mouth. She knew that right now Sally cared about Celebi more than she could ever care for her. Celebi was the Pokémon she was seeking before she met her. Along her way she realized that even if she found Celebi she would be unable to take it back to Sally or convince it to come along.

"Where are you…?" Sally whispered to herself while searching for Celebi, who was watching her from behind the trees quietly.

Sally kept walking through the forest that was small, yet very confusing, the tall trees and grass gave it the feel of a rain forest, yet the sunshine added a shining element to the green leaves that seemed to fly without the help of any wind, Sally could sense the energy within this forest, she keeps on looking, heading further south. She came upon a small crate that, as the one in the city, had flowers in it, but this one however, was more blooming and much more colorful. Sally kept staring at it for what seemed like ages, captivated by its charm and mystical energy. From behind a tree crawled out a small Caterpie, it looked very proud and strong, and it even was looking at Sally without fear, which at those times was very rare. Wild Pokémon were afraid of humans, especially in the region that Rose had terrorized. With the thought of Rose in Sally's head, she snapped out of it and realized that she stared at the location for at least 2 minutes without closing her eyes.

After continuous struggling, Ursaa finally managed to climb up a tree. She looked around for Celebi but saw something far more fascinating, the Combees and the Vespiquens have migrated here; they had an area filled with honey which Ursaa could smell clearly. She felt as if, for the first time in a long time, going to finally have some fun. Her baby nature outdone her dedication for the search and she leaped out to the hive, falling on the ground. Yet the pain was no match for the tempting smell of honey.

Ursaa ran from one honey puddle to the other. Eating peacefully, that is until she heard a familiar sound.

"Ursaa? Is that you?" Heracross looked at Ursaa with hope "It's you isn't it?"

"You're Gary's Pokémon!" Ursaa exclaimed happily, suddenly remembering Gary and wondering if Heracross knows it or not, this showed on her face and Heracross understood it.

"I know he died." Heracross said sadly "He did his best to protect the Pokémon from Rose yet allowing her to help them as well. He failed to stop the cloning project. You should know, Vileplume didn't make it…"

"Oh…" Ursaa was sad at the news, Vileplume was one of the only reasons she wanted to get stronger "Sally is searching for Celebi, in this forest."

"Are you helping her?"

"I was, until I saw the honey. I want to evolve so I can be of much more help."

"If it wasn't for you, Sally would still be in the forest across searching for a random Pokémon."

"I will evolve, and I will help her!" Ursaa said as she set her mind on evolving, she then walked away from the hive, and the forest, looking for a place to train.

Sally has found the burned city she was in; she walked into it as she planned to go back to the forest for Ursaa as soon as she retrieved her book, she found it torn with an unconscious Rose and a Salamence near it, she ran towards her twin sister to check if she was alive, she was breathing heavily and then she finally talked.

"I… I'm sorry." She struggled to talk "You have to get away…"

"What are you talking about?"

"It killed Salamence…"

"What killed Salamence?!"

"The monster I created…" Rose said as she died in her sister's arms.

Sally looked in horror, wondering what did this to her sister, killing both her and her Pokémon. Sally laid Rose's body on the ground. She suddenly hard a loud screeching noise, it came from above her. She looked up and saw a pair of jaws aiming at her; she however managed to jump out of the way in time. She took a closer look at the thing that almost killed her, it was an Aerodactyl, and she read about it in Edhwin's book. Sally knew that Rose must have genetically changed it while reviving it from a fossil. With horror Sally began running as fast as she could into the Mystical Forest, followed by a hungry Aerodactyl.

Chris looked from afar and saw Sally running away from an Aerodactyl.

"Go, Pigeot!" He said as he threw a Pokéball high into the air and jumped down the cliff he was on. Pigeot was released and it carried Chris on its back with a speed that wasn't reached by normal a Pigeot, its feathers were colored in golden yellow instead of the normal coloring of a Pigeot.

"Come on… Hang in there Sally…"

Sally was still running, often dropping to the ground to avoid the attacks, she sometimes went through narrow space between the torn buildings, but the Pokémon managed to tear through it easily. Sally found herself cornered, she has reached a dead end, her hand reached into her bag, searching for anything that can help her, but all she could find, other than her books, was a Potion, given to her by Dan. She closed her eyes waiting for a miracle to happen, but Aerodactyl jumped at her, the narrow place she was in helped her survive the fatal hit, and the Pokémon only managed to his her shoulder, causing her to slam into the wall behind her and break her arm. Aerodactyl aimed again and this time, there was nothing to stop it, except for the Pigeot that slammed into it and drove it into a building with force that tore down the wall of the buildings, the two Pokémon ended up inside it fighting, slamming into the walls and breaking what was the floor and ceiling of the building that fell sideways long before. The noises they made seemed like whispers being drawn away from Sally's mind, and she fainted from the pain and the shock, hoping that whoever saved her will take her away from this place.

To Be Continued…

Chapter 12
The Fifth Mystery – The Forth Mystery Unfolded

Chris is looking through Sally's books, she had 8 left now. 1 were in a very bad shape so he burned it in order to cook some soup for Sally. He began reading one of the books in the process. The book that was burning had information about Pokémon travelling ways, which he knew them all. He was reading a book about fossil Pokémons.

"I hope you didn't burn the Celebi book." Sally said weakly after just waking up.

"I didn't" Chris Replied "It's the Pokémon travelling methods by Gary."

"Oh… I didn't know it was his."

"He's your grandfather you know, my father."

"Yeah I know all the family connections now."

"You must miss your mother."

"Yeah… I'm doing it for her… saving the Pokémon… that was her goal until she died"

"You only saw me once; you were just a baby then."

At the mention of babies, Sally leaped up and looked nervous "Where is Ursaa?" She said with worry in her voice."

"Crap… I forgot about her."

With that, Sally jumped out and began searching for Ursaa in the middle of the night after packing her 7 books. Chris was following her without words, knowing that there was nothing he could do to convince her to go back.

Hours passed and still no sign of Ursaa in the Mystical Forest; she had found the Combee hive but she there was nothing there except a bunch of sleeping Combees and Vespiquens. Chris was still following her although he looked very tired. Sally finally gave up to her own body refused going on before getting some sleep. Chris supported her back to the camp and she slept deeply.

Sally's sleep was filled with faces very familiar to her, the first being a blonde woman hugging her and kissing her as a baby; her mother. Her father came over to her with a baby Rose in his hands, he handed it to Celebi whom Sally giggled at touched its hands. Celebi then disappeared with Rose, never to be seen again. That is until her mother died and she glimpsed it at the corner of her eyes, she didn't recognize it back then, she thought it was one of the many statues her house was filled with, her father had abandoned them a few months before, leaving for unknown reason. Her dreams then jumped to when she encountered Celebi again, or rather, when it encountered her. Celebi was watching her read about it in the dim light of a candle, with an Eevee beneath the hidden basement sniffing at the hidden door. Sally then found Ursaa's egg, along with Gary, who found her. She remembered how he introduced her to the new world she is now in, how he cared for her and through him she met Rose. Sally moaned in her sleep as she found his dead body with the Celebi drawing. She was then attacked by Rose and later Vileplume was taken. She started sweating as the dreams became nightmares. She was falling down to the sea now, out of the sea came an Aerodactyl that bit her.

She forced open her eyes, the forest was silent, she was looking into the eyes of Celebi "Is this a dream?" she thought to herself "Is this Chris' Ditto? My imagination?"

Her thoughts overlapped and her heart began racing as fast as it has in her entire life, her shock was far beyond making any sounds. Celebi stared peacefully. Sally's body felt paralyzed, she wanted to grab the Celebi but couldn't. The Celebi reached its hands and closed Sally's tired eyes, despite her will, she fell asleep. Celebi then flew away.

The sun rose and the leaves gained back the mystical colors. Sally couldn't understand if Celebi was a dream or real. She told Chris her full story, from when she was a baby to the Celebi part.

"I wasn't in it?" Chris asked sarcastically "It's probably a dream; I don't think Celebi would show itself that easily."

"I guess not…" Sally replied "I hope it was a dream, or otherwise I missed my chance to get Celebi and fix the past."

"You can't change what happened. You can only control the now and the then."

"Strong words. But not new ones."

Sally and Chris went on their way to search for Ursaa after eating breakfast. They were now with their full energy, Sally searched for Ursaa in every possible location, hoping also to find Celebi on the way. Chris as searching carelessly, as though he knew where Ursaa could hide and where she would hide, that is if she was hiding at all.

Back at the building, which was now destroyed, the scientists began to leave as their project was shut down along with the entire company by their founders and their mother company.

In a small conference room, five people were discussing starting a new and a better company. Behind each one was a Pokémon, making a total of 5 Pokémons in the room. These were: Metagross, Gengar, Bronzong, Rhyperior and Crobat.

"What should we do with Sally and Chris?" One man said "Two of us will have to go and take care of Chris; he's already defeated many of us."

"Sally knows too much as well." Another man said "Maybe we should make sure she stays quiet."

"If we don't take there of them and the others now, the next project will fail." A third man said "Should we start a project to eliminate them?"

The other four men in one voice said: "Agreed."

To Be Continued…

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom