• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

At that point siding with you guys was my quickest way to victory. Tho had I wanted to draw things out I totally could have since you were suspected & I had my Deathproof lol.
Yeah me and Kender kinda gathered you'd side with us for the quicker victory, but we were still wary, and yeah to be fair you could have done probably

I'm not Pikachu, I'm Pikatwo.

1. Did you enjoy the game?
    1. Yes it was fun! First time as Mafia, lying that much was pretty akward.
  2. What did you think of the balance?
    1. I think the balance was very fine, but Mafia got two lucky shot that was though for Town to be able to figure things out then. Lynching the Tracker at first day, and Mafia lucky cop kill at night. That put us in the best situation ever, but it was only luck.
  3. Did you enjoy @DarthWolf's flavour? (Which I will admit I haven't gone back to look at yet)
    1. Yes! I really appreciated it! I'm just sad that we didn't see a Charizard or his clone somewhere.
  4. Would you change anything about the setup?
    1. Charizard? Where are thou!?
  5. Would you change your actions during the course of the game?
    1. Maybe I should have not suggested to kill the Miller at night 2, but it worked out though, since nobody would expect that kind of error. So no.
  6. Will you be here for Pokemon The Movie 2000 Mafia?
    1. Maybe, yes, if the time is right.
  7. Do you have any other thoughts, comments, suggestions, or fruit to throw?
@Calvin ッ Thank you for being in charge, even if I was a newb. And thank you to listening to my suggestions. I felt that even if I still need to play to get better, we did nice teamwork.

@Zachie Thank you for voting our side! That victory is truly yours also.

@Pika_pika42 Sorry Pal for falsely accusing you all game long. Don't you appreciate the irony of Pikatwo going after Pika though? ^_^ We kinda replicated the movie lol

@ZinnLav Yeah, sorry for betraying you that way. I really appreciated our game, and I really hope to be on the same side next time.

@jdthebud Did you notice that blocking you was a last minute decision? Man, if we would have let it your way, we were probably doom. Your hunches was most of the time correct, I think you should take more space next time you play Town.

@AussieEevee @DarthWolf Thank both of you for making that happen!

@MegaPod @Contrainer @CosmicBlaine Hope we'll have more time to play with you next time!

Congrats Calvin, Kender and Zachie, you guys played well. GG Town. Thanks Eevee for hosting.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was a nice game.

What did you think of the balance?
I think it was fairly balanced.

Did you enjoy @DarthWolf's flavour? (Which I will admit I haven't gone back to look at yet)
Sorry, didn't have enough time to read it yet.

Would you change anything about the setup?
No. It was a good setup.

Would you change your actions during the course of the game?
Yes, I would have loved to be much more active than I was in this game but couldn't due to some irl things,

Will you be here for Pokemon The Movie 2000 Mafia?
Most probably, I would love to.

Do you have any other thoughts, comments, suggestions, or fruit to throw?
Overall, a nice and interesting game. I'm happy at least Ash won (so Pikachu wins by default) :p

@Pika_pika42 Sorry Pal for falsely accusing you all game long. Don't you appreciate the irony of Pikatwo going after Pika though? ^_^ We kinda replicated the movie lol
It's ok, all part of the game. Congrats on your 1st win as mafia. And yeah, the scene where Pikatwo repeatedly slaps Pika and Pika can't do much, this was that.

Oh and to answer @jdthebud 's question. My host policy does allow for a kingmaker to exist. Scum wincon usually comes down to "and all threats have been eliminated" for my games, which means ITPs can interfere with the scum wincon. Convincing the survivor to side with you can be beneficial.

(the only time this doesn't count is if the ITP is a no vote ITP... which I don't use all that often)

1. Maybe, yes, if the time is right.
It was released on July 21, 2000 in the US, so I'm hoping we can start it around 21st July 2020.

Back
Top Bottom