• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

you can put me as a sub
if the game isn't full by the deadline you can move me to the players

and shiny zubat in emerald

What day is this game starting? I'm going on a vacation on Nov 19 and I might have to be removed from the list or someone will have to sub in for me.

I'm going to have to withdraw from the game due to real-life constraints.

What day is this game starting? I'm going on a vacation on Nov 19 and I might have to be removed from the list or someone will have to sub in for me.
Hopefully this weekend at the latest. (Yeah, I know I'm pushing it back again). Are you still able to play?

I'm going to have to withdraw from the game due to real-life constraints.
Understandable Piko.

Night 0
I'm sorry AE. I don't think I'll be able to play since somewhere around day 2 or night 2 is when I will start to have very limited access to the internet. I'll have to be removed from the list.

I'm sorry AE. I don't think I'll be able to play since somewhere around day 2 or night 2 is when I will start to have very limited access to the internet. I'll have to be removed from the list.
Understood Jinjo. Please enjoy your vacation. :)

For everyone else, I need to adjust the game and its balance to 11 players and role PMs will go out as soon as I have done that. Thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom