• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

Wuuuat? We lost our tracker first, and now our cop! :eek:
Well, I feel like we should go on the safe side. I'm not against a lynch, but going blindly without at least coherent assumption to put some probabilities on our side looks pretty bad. I think if anyone got somewhat a reading on who might be the MAFIA, it's the time to shine.

For myself, I honestly have no idea. Everyone is a suspect >_<

Day 2.5 votals
@Contrainer:
@Calvin ッ:
@Pika_pika42:
@Zachie:
@MegaPod:
@ZinnLav:
@KenderCharmeleon:
@jdthebud:
@Acrobatic Crobat:
@AussieEevee:
@DarthWolf:

giphy.gif

Went through the posts and everybody is just a "CWACy" than the next person

I'd like to get a lynch going, but would wanna be wary for a quick wagon, with that being said as a bit of pressure to get things moving

Vote: Zachie

You got anything on the game, anything to provide? I'll happily take off the vote if we get the ball moving in literally like, any direction

I'm fine with that, no need for me to jump on the wagon as it wouldn't hammer anyways, i'll keep my vote on Zachie until he arrives

Hmm, the Contrianer wagon is not the greatest.

Vote: Calvin

Not sure he's really trying to generate discussion by voting a complete inactive.

Forgot also say that I don't like the Contrianer wagon because: Would mafia openly admit to sheeping?

Well okay, I'll take some advice that I received and also vote for someone.

Vote : Pika_pika42

I think that you are too quiet. Are you operating from the shadows? :O
Nah, just busy with irl stuff. Didn't even have much to say, not that others have said much either.

Really grasping at straws here, but... going by Darth's lack of reaction to losing two very important town roles at the very beginning, I think he may be mafia. What do you think?
I agree Darth is very suspicious even when he's the MoD.

Forgot also say that I don't like the Contrianer wagon because: Would mafia openly admit to sheeping?
Scum!Contrainer actually could, he has a very different playstyle.

I'm actually finding Contrainer the most suspicious, but since he already has 2 votes on him, I'll wait for him to say something before I decide on whether or not to vote him.

Night 2
@Contrainer:Zinnlav, Acrobatic Crobat, KenderCharmelon
@Calvin ッ: jdthebud
@Pika_pika42:
@Zachie: Calvin
@MegaPod:
@ZinnLav:
@KenderCharmeleon:
@jdthebud:
@Acrobatic Crobat:
@AussieEevee:
@DarthWolf:

(Flavour)

Contrainer has been lynched. They were.

images

You are Pikachu!

You’re the mouse himself. The mascot of the Pokemon franchise, the focus Pokemon of the Anime, and Ash’s first pokemon.

When fighting broke out, You refused to fight. Taking slap after slap from the cloned Pikachu, you still refused to fight.

You’re the vanilla. Because you refuse to fight, you have no powers other than your vote. Use it wisely.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Pikachu. Town’s vanilla

It is now Night 2. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 24th of November AWST

Pikachu went splat.
At least it was a vanilla and not another power role.
We should stop voting for people who seem to like going AFK, since if they're not posting, they're probably not making night actions.

Back
Top Bottom