• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

11 players...
So that'd be probably two mafia members and the Independent claim.
Which would mean 8 Town, 5 are dead. Four town remain alive. Let's assume another Town dies tonight. 2 Mafia, 3 Town and 1 Independent Survivor, we'd better not mislynch or Zach might decide to side with the Mafia team.

Megapod was lynched. He was:

images

You are Nurse Joy.

You were kidnapped, and brought against your will to Mewtwo’s island.

You are a Pokemon healer. As such, you are the doctor. Each night, you may choose one player and protect that player for the night.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Nurse Joy, Town’s Doctor

It is now Night 3. Phase ends at 0:00 AWST on the 27th November 2019.

@Max1996 @MegaPod @Contrainer @CosmicBlaine @Acrobatic Crobat I need a sub. Anyone interested?
K

That was about as bad a town lynch as possible...why was there a wagon on Megapod, anyway? Inactivity?

@Calvin I dislike your post about it being down to Mega and me, seems like you want to make the next day a simple read and have everyone sheep. Any thoughts on the players who also voted for Mega? It's likely someone on that wagon (if it's not you) is mafia.

Poor wrong Calvin has been tagged again :(

seems like you want to make the next day a simple read and have everyone sheep.
I don't quite understand this sorry, dunno if I haven't heard the phrase or if I'm just being a bit dumb aha

Any thoughts on the players who also voted for Mega? It's likely someone on that wagon (if it's not you) is mafia.
Hard to say, both of the other players have been my town / towny reads for the majority of the game, me and Zinn have been in agreement most of the game so I don't think it's weird at all that he's on the same mindset as me with the votes. It's clear the flip wasn't as we intended at all, as I've said I'd be willing to just give up at this point, but I've put enough effort in that I'd rather see it through, and it can still take a turn for the better

If you aren't mafia who do you think is, even if it's me I just want to know what your thoughts are too

Do you not think Mega was a viable lynch? Who else would you have gone for,? As you didn't have a vote on anyone

@Calvin ッ I mean it looks like you were setting up 2 mislynches by saying "here's are 2 players, we are gonna lynch them both".

For my part, I initiated the vote on the Pod to try to get some response from him, as I did with Pika earlier, but since he didn't say anything, I just let the lynch happen. It's not like we had anything on anyone :confused:

I was kinda expecting to see him being Mafia. I was wrong.

the game in lylo when we come around to the next day phase, if a townie dies tonight.. right AE?
If it is a day phase and the game is capable of ending within this day phase, or the night phase, you will be notified that this may be the last phase of the game. If it is night phase, you will get the same notification but it does not apply to the next day phase.

Day 4

(Flavour)

ZinnLav was killed. They were:

images

You are Shellshocker.

You are a Blastoise owned by Neesha, one of the trainers that Mewtwo summoned to the island.

Look at that huge shell! Because of Blastoise’s defensive capabilities, you are the bodyguard. Each night, you may choose a player and if they are targeted to be killed, you will die instead.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Shellshocker. Town’s bodyguard

It is now Day 4. Phase ends at 0:00 AWST on the 29th November 2019.

This may be the last phase of the game.

ALIVE
Calvin ッ
jdthebud
KenderCharmeleon
Pika_pika42
Zachie

DECEASED
Acrobatic Crobat
Constrainer
CosmicBlaine
Max1996
MegaPod
ZinnLav

RIP Blastoise/Zinn.

Well, I'll say what I think. I have suspicions on Pika from the start. He did exactly like last game I played with him, making himself forgotten by everybody and acting only when we vote for him. That strategy really paying off. There is another Mafia too but honestly, I don't have any idea of who it could be. Zachie looks like he is really Independant. So in my mind, it's between jd and Calvin. I think we could still make it if we vote correctly. For now, I'll vote for Pika but I'm really open to change my vote if needed.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Well, I'll say what I think. I have suspicions on Pika from the start. He did exactly like last game I played with him, making himself forgotten by everybody and acting only when we vote for him. That strategy really paying off. There is another Mafia too but honestly, I don't have any idea of who it could be. Zachie looks like he is really Independant. So in my mind, it's between jd and Calvin. I think we could still make it if we vote correctly. For now, I'll vote for Pika but I'm really open to change my vote if needed.

I'll agree that my playstyle in this game is similar to that one but this is only because I was busy at that time and I am busy here too, not really related to alignment as you will see whenever I flip.

Calvin seems most suspicious to me as he was one of the active players and was leading Town in all the wrong directions. Also, POE makes me think of a Calvin + jd/Kender scum team with Zachie as Survivor.

Vote: Calvin

ALIVE
Calvin ッ
jdthebud
KenderCharmeleon
Pika_pika42
Zachie

DECEASED
Acrobatic Crobat
Constrainer
CosmicBlaine
Max1996
MegaPod
ZinnLav

RIP Blastoise/Zinn.

I’m actually wondering now if Zachie really is survivor. If he was, wouldn’t the game have ended already? Though we did not get a warning last night.
@AussieEevee Can you say if your host policy is to allow a kingmaker to exist?
I'll agree that my playstyle in this game is similar to that one but this is only because I was busy at that time and I am busy here too, not really related to alignment as you will see whenever I flip.

Calvin seems most suspicious to me as he was one of the active players and was leading Town in all the wrong directions. Also, POE makes me think of a Calvin + jd/Kender scum team with Zachie as Survivor.

Vote: Calvin
I’m suspicious of Calvin too, but what’s your basis for putting us both as mafia? He was calling for my lynch this phase at the end of the last day.

I’ll be back in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom