• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

Also, POE makes me think of a Calvin + jd/Kender scum team with Zachie as Survivor.
There couldn't be 3 mafia or it would have ended already. 2 town 2 maf 1 indep.

I’m actually wondering now if Zachie really is survivor. If he was, wouldn’t the game have ended already?
My wincon doesn't work that way.

At the moment I'm not sure where to go because my suspicions of Zinn went the wrong way. I'd love to know if he died protecting or was targetted. He was on me last day phase so unlikely he was onto something.

For now I'll just follow Kenders suit I suppose since Pika is flying under the radar as is.

VOTE: Pika_pika42 (won't let me bold on my phone for some reason)

I know that, I'm just saying I think one of jd or Kender is scum along with Calvin.

I’m suspicious of Calvin too, but what’s your basis for putting us both as mafia? He was calling for my lynch this phase at the end of the last day.
I'm not sure if you or Kender are mafia but I'm pretty much suspicious of Calvin. Lynching him could give us a clear idea.

For now I'll just follow Kenders suit I suppose since Pika is flying under the radar as is.
Inactivity doesn't necessarily mean scummy. We lynched Megapod on the basis of inactivity and he turned out to be the Doctor.

My wincon doesn't work that way.

At the moment I'm not sure where to go because my suspicions of Zinn went the wrong way. I'd love to know if he died protecting or was targetted. He was on me last day phase so unlikely he was onto something.

VOTE: Pika_pika42 (won't let me bold on my phone for some reason)
Can you explain your wincon more clearly?

I know that, I'm just saying I think one of jd or Kender is scum along with Calvin.
Calvin seems most suspicious to me as he was one of the active players and was leading Town in all the wrong directions. Also, POE makes me think of a Calvin + jd/Kender scum team with Zachie as Survivor.

Why are you and jd so certain on me? I'm literally the only one alive who has even attempted to get things going and lead town, notice I never led any of the mislynches. I've only been following suit even when trying to lead. I genuinely don't think it's fair to put it all on me when I've only tried to put the effort in, I've complained about the activity many times and no one made an effort to change that besides myself, ZinnLav, jdthebud towards the latter phases, i'll give credit for that, and an argument can be made for Kender too, but at the same time I understand IRL issues a whole bunch, so what more can you do. It seems like you're coming in, picking an easy argument someone else had against me and trying to force my mislynch that way :/

Inactivity doesn't necessarily mean scummy. We lynched Megapod on the basis of inactivity and he turned out to be the Doctor.

MegaPod had viable suspicions, he lynched the tracker day one then just dissapeared, and his inactivty provided anti town for us, whether it means scum flip or not, or not anti town is anti town no matter which way you look at it and therefore makes MegaPod scummy (or made)

jd has been under suspicions from ZinnLav from day one, but since he's come back and tried to make an effort (Whether his idea of me on the scum team is misguided or not), he's less so a target now, so now it's up in the air whether it's jd or Kender alongside you, unless Zachie has been lying this entire time then it makes more sense for it to be the scum team of jdthebud and someone, since Kender has been a solid town read all game, so unless he is somehow playing us all (which i doubt profusely) then also by POE, that leaves you two

I am actually a little wary of Kender leading the vote as he had done before with mislynches, but due to his playing style, and how he has been in OC at least to me and Zinn, he just doesnt seem like the right target

Vote: Pika_pika42

Why are you and jd so certain on me? I'm literally the only one alive who has even attempted to get things going and lead town, notice I never led any of the mislynches. I've only been following suit even when trying to lead. I genuinely don't think it's fair to put it all on me when I've only tried to put the effort in, I've complained about the activity many times and no one made an effort to change that besides myself, ZinnLav, jdthebud towards the latter phases, i'll give credit for that, and an argument can be made for Kender too, but at the same time I understand IRL issues a whole bunch, so what more can you do. It seems like you're coming in, picking an easy argument someone else had against me and trying to force my mislynch that way :/

MegaPod had viable suspicions, he lynched the tracker day one then just dissapeared, and his inactivty provided anti town for us, whether it means scum flip or not, or not anti town is anti town no matter which way you look at it and therefore makes MegaPod scummy (or made)

jd has been under suspicions from ZinnLav from day one, but since he's come back and tried to make an effort (Whether his idea of me on the scum team is misguided or not), he's less so a target now, so now it's up in the air whether it's jd or Kender alongside you, unless Zachie has been lying this entire time then it makes more sense for it to be the scum team of jdthebud and someone, since Kender has been a solid town read all game, so unless he is somehow playing us all (which i doubt profusely) then also by POE, that leaves you two

I am actually a little wary of Kender leading the vote as he had done before with mislynches, but due to his playing style, and how he has been in OC at least to me and Zinn, he just doesnt seem like the right target

Vote: Pika_pika42
Question: Do you think the scum team is me and pika? Because that's your only basis for voting for pika.

Otherwise I have to assume you and Kender are the mafia team since you are both voting for pika.

I'll wait to vote until I get a response.

We need to do a mass claim anyway. I'm a 1x vig, I tried to shoot last night but was roleblocked.

Who was your target? And why?
Calvin. Reasoning: He has been leading us in circles and his reasoning for Megapod was pretty thin. I also thought that if he was town, he was likely going to get killed by the mafia anyway, so even if I double killed him we would at least survive to the next day rather than lose immediately. But now that we are here, I strongly suspect Calvin and Kender are the scum team, since Pika and Kender are voting different people, and I just don't see the scum team splitting votes at this stage. Kender's reasoning for his vote on Pika is also inherently weak (purely meta), which strengthens my suspicions.

Do you think the scum team is me and pika? Because that's your only basis for voting for pika.
Yes

We need to do a mass claim anyway. I'm a 1x vig, I tried to shoot last night but was roleblocked.
I don't believe the vig claim, it's an easy fake for mafia.

You were roleblocked by me yes, for the reason I think you and Pika are indeed mafia, and you are the more active one so I assumed you'd be placing the actions over PP42, which I admit I must have been wrong about since a kill went through, (Which either shines to me as a piercing kill / ninja kill, or PP42 is indeed active behind the scenes), which means we could lynch PP42 today, I could use my last roleblock on you (I have two shots, first used last night, I had other abilities) I would have roleblocked you earlier but as I said I had other abilities to use which I belived took priority, and I wasn't wanting to waste shots.

I used my one and only cop check on ZinnLav very early, which is why I was so trusting of him and had the most interactions in OC, in an attempt to misguide mafia I said a few times that I'd be annoyed if ZinnLav was playing us all about. I did this, and Zinn knew, to misguide mafia into keeping at least one of us alive, as if we both acted like we had suspicions on each other, mafia would have been more inclined to keep us alive incase we imploded.

I can't speak for Kender, it had to take Zinn to persuade me they were town in OC

Zachie claims Survivor, which is just an odd claim to do so late when he's close to winning wihout saying anything so I believe him, so as PP42 said with me, POE leaves it down to you two.

Wow, that's a really big explanation. For myself, I don't want to claim. I know this is really fishy, and I accept it, but you'll all understand if we can make past this day. No need to ask you to trust me.

I won't repeat why I voted Pika. Now I think you are also really suspicious JD. That's giving me some hope to see next day. Or I'm making a terrible mistake. Just one way to know.

Day 4 Votals
Wow, that's a really big explanation. For myself, I don't want to claim. I know this is really fishy, and I accept it, but you'll all understand if we can make past this day. No need to ask you to trust me.

I won't repeat why I voted Pika. Now I think you are also really suspicious JD. That's giving me some hope to see next day. Or I'm making a terrible mistake. Just one way to know.
This is not the time to be saving claims. If we don't lynch Mafia we lose. So that makes me even more convinced that you are scum.

@Pika_pika42 @Zachie mind voting Kender?

[Vote] Kender Chameleon

Endgame
@Max1996 - Died Night 1. Town Cop.
@Contrainer - Died day 2. Town Vanilla.
@Calvin ッ
@Pika_pika42
@Zachie
@MegaPod - Died day 3. Town Doctor.
@ZinnLav
@KenderCharmeleon
@jdthebud
@CosmicBlaine - Died Day1. Town Tracker.
@Acrobatic Crobat - Died Night 2. Town Miller

(flavour)

Pika_Pika42 has been lynched. They were

You are Miranda.

Miranda worked as pier master at the Old Wharf. She tried to warn the Pokémon trainers that the storm was dangerous and that it would be too life-risking to go to New Island.

Because you attempted to block the trainers from going to Mewtwo’s island, you are the roleblocker. At night, you may choose a player and they will be unable to act for that night.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Miranda. Town's roleblocker

jdthebud has lost the game. They were

You are Gyarados.

You are a Pokemon owned by Fergus. You were his ride to Mewtwo’s island, and you fought bravely by his side.

You are the Vigilante. Each night, you may choose a player and you will attempt to kill that player. HOWEVER, if you use your powers, you will be unable to use them the following night as they must cooldown. (Hyperbeam)

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Gyarados, the hyperbeam vigilante.

Zachie has won the game. They were
images

You are Ash. You’re the protagonist of the Pokemon anime. You are THE main character, and the reason we are on this journey through the pokemon world.

You and your friends watched helplessly as the clone pokemon and originals started to fight, and in the end, you ran in between Mew and Mewtwo’s attacks to stop them from fighting.

You are the survivor.
You are also 1x deathproof. You will survive the first attempt on your life, through the power of Pokemon tears. But this will only work once.

You win if you are alive when the game ends.
Ash. The survivor

Calvin has won the game. They were
450px-Mewtwo_M01.png

You are Mewtwo. Hey, look your name is even in the movie’s subtitle. How awesome!

You are a clone of Mew. You first appeared as a teaser in the first season of the anime, through you were fully armoured. You later took the titular role in the first movie.

You want revenge on the humans for what they did to you, and what you put them through.

Because of your psychic and legendary status, you have two abilities. You may choose one to use each night.

Rolecop - learn the role of the targetted player
Roleblocker - prevent the targetted player from acting.

You are a clone and win when your faction can control the vote, or all threats have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Mewtwo the scum rolecop/roleblock

KenderCharmeleon has won the game. They were
300px-Pikachu_Clone.png

You are Pikachutwo. You are a clone of Pikachu.

Pikachu is the series mascot, and because you are his clone - with no extra markings - you could be mistaken for Pikachu at a glance. You are also noteworthy as the only clone Pokemon whos original did not fight back.

You are the godfather. If you are scanned by a cop check, you will show up as an original.
You also have a strongman ability. Once per game, you may modify the factional kill power. If you do, the kill will ignore any protect the targetted player may have.

You are a clone and win when your faction can control the vote, or all threats have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Pikachutwo the scum godfather/strongman

Congratulations to the mafia team, and to Zachie, for winning.

Now the usuals.
  1. Did you enjoy the game?
  2. What did you think of the balance?
  3. Did you enjoy @DarthWolf's flavour? (Which I will admit I haven't gone back to look at yet)
  4. Would you change anything about the setup?
  5. Would you change your actions during the course of the game?
  6. Will you be here for Pokemon The Movie 2000 Mafia?
  7. Do you have any other thoughts, comments, suggestions, or fruit to throw?

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, very much so, I enjoyed my role, my team and the game overall

What did you think of the balance?
It looked fine on the spreadsheet, I couldn't see any problems with it.

Did you enjoy DarthWolf's flavour? (Which I will admit I haven't gone back to look at yet)
I'll have to admit the same, if I have time i'll go back through and edit this answer, sorry :/

Would you change anything about the game?
Nothing on the host's part, I think activity was a bit of an issue but that's nothing you can really do about it, from a host's point I think it was good!

Would you change your actions during the course of the game?
No, definitely not, I got quite lucky in my actions, and in terms of postings and stuff like that I feel like I did alright in that aspect.

Will you be here for Pokemon The Movie 2000 Mafia?
Most likely yes, although I'd be willing to MoD if necessary

Do you have any other thoughts, comments, suggestions, or fruit to throw?
A couple for the for a few players, in terms of the game or suggestions I don't really have any, I really wouldn't mind a Pokemon The Movie 2000 game as you already mentioned, besides that sorry but I can't really think of anything else. But if anything this to me shows the game is a well made one

Firstly @Max1996 I apologise for the night one kill, especially since recently you had it again in another game, it was purely a random pick :(

@ZinnLav I dunno really what to say, I want to apologise for dragging you along like that, but you made the game a lot more fun for me just as a player regardless of alignment, I enjoyed our OC and playing with you in general, I'm gonna be looking forward to more games with you I think

@jdthebud Well done on finding out the team in the end, even if it was a bit late, I couldn't really rid your suspicion of me, and in another scenario i'm sure you would have gotten it

@KenderCharmeleon Biggest thanks to you, who made the game very fun and was just in general a nice partner to play with and gave some good ideas, really glad to have shared the win with you!

@Zachie Not much to say, i'm sure it was obvious after we killed Zinn that I was mafia, so thanks for voting with us

@AussieEevee Thankyou for hosting the game, it was good, enjoyable and fun overall

Back
Top Bottom