• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

you're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
Not ideal.

I don't feel like there's much to go off at the minute, I don't know if the jokes were much to go off, the first one which was MegaPod's had somewhat fair meaning at the time, but then Contrainer's vote was just like this:

What was the reasoning behind your vote Contrainer?
Sheeping MegaPod

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Well, rarely but yes. Too bad we lost the Tracker, though.

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
Bit early to claim imo

We need to just hold out for some night time info hopefully

Fiery Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Another unhelpful advice, I'll just say, I told you so.
Is it usual to have a lynch at D1 though? Usually, people would have unvote before the day end no?

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Another unhelpful advice, I'll just say, I told you so.
Is it usual to have a lynch at D1 though? Usually, people would have unvote before the day end no?
Day one lynches are typical, in fact I usually get lynched when I try to tell people not to lynch.
Usually the first 24 hours are joke votes and the later half gets serious, such as Miller reveals or speculations.
No idea why they said claiming wouldn't stop the votes though.

Day 2 New
Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score

(Flavour)

Max1996 was killed. They were:

You are Mew.

Mew is a psychic Pokemon whos genetic information was used to create Mewtwo.

Mew is playful, and doesn’t really see the point in fighting. It only starts to fight towards the end of the movie, very reluctantly.

Because you are a psychic pokemon, you are the cop. Each night, you may choose a player to learn their alignment.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Mew. Town’s cop.

It is now Day 2. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 23rd November AWST.

Last edited:
Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
That couldn't have gone much worse...

Anybody got anything from last night?

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
In any case, whether we are getting info or aren't. I think we should lynch again, if anything it opens us up to options and we get the chance of getting a mafia, so best case scenario we have the following:

Lynch Mafia in day
Lose a town in night (even better if we can get a roleblock on possible maf)

Lynch town in day
Lose town in night

Lynch nothing in the day
Lose town in night

All these are under the hypothesis we don't have a town killing force, or an independant. Safest option is clearly 3, but I just feel like lets (hypothetically) say we are guaranteed a town death no matter what, then i'm very open to at least attempting the lynch, I'd rather take the chance of taking mafia out with us. And if we don't at the very least we garner some form of information, wagons, whatever, to get the game down to a win and actually get the game moving overall.

I'll be doing an ISO to see if theres anything I can go off before randomly throwing a vote out though

In the meantime, since we clearly don't have info, or are just upholding said info, do anyone have any suggestions or ideas, or literally anything to contibute?