• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

Yeah but it's also a tactic to be pretty active so nobody suspects you for trying to get the game going. Wouldn't be surprised if Calvin ended up flipping Mafia even though he started the voting.

Eh, I said I'd take the vote off if he came back and talked which he just never did, so unless he's doing actions I assume he's fully afk

Day 3
Zinnlav,
Acrobatic Crobat,
KenderCharmelon
@Calvin ッ:
jdthebud
@Pika_pika42:
@Zachie: Calvin
@MegaPod:
@ZinnLav:
@KenderCharmeleon:
@jdthebud:
@Acrobatic Crobat:
@AussieEevee:
@DarthWolf:

(Flavour)

Acrobatic Crobat was killed. They were.

images

Who are you again?

Oh that’s right, you’re Donphan.You are a 2nd generation Pokemon under the command of Raymond.When you first appeared in the movie, no one had any idea who you were because Pokemon Gold and Silver had not yet been released.

But you pressed on as your trainer challenged Ash to a battle… and you have the honour of being the Pokemon that the theme song was played to.

Because no one knows who you are, you are the Miller. You will appear as scum in cop checks.

You are an original. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Donphan, Town’s Miller

It is now Day 3. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 26th of November AWST

I mean, in fairness, probably the best result for us all things considered, i'm still assuming this is role madness and we won't see any vanillas, so this is the next best case

Really not sure on the maf idea to go onto the claimed miller though of everyone, personally certain there were better targets but whatever, I ain't complaining :p

I actually forgot he claimed miller, so maybe the mafia did too, haha.

Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't been active. Work has been crazy this week. I don't be around much today because it's my birthday but I'll catch up on the game later and make some thoughts and stuff.
Makes sense, Happy Birthday! :)

I actually forgot he claimed miller, so maybe the mafia did too, haha.
Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't been active. Work has been crazy this week. I don't be around much today because it's my birthday but I'll catch up on the game later and make some thoughts and stuff.
I'm also on vacation. I'll check this stuff tomorrow. Also happy birthday Zachie!
So what you're saying is the three of you are Mafia?

Vote: Zachie

Day 3 Votals
He's been posting in thread the least and thus is less likely to have seen the miller claim of the three of you.
I mean it's fair, but wasn't I under small suspicion that I would be mafia by voting Zachie, from you no less?
Wouldn't be surprised if Calvin ended up flipping Mafia even though he started the voting.

And you were also against lynching the inactives:
We should stop voting for people who seem to like going AFK, since if they're not posting, they're probably not making night actions.

You were a town read but going back on yourself so quickly does raise suspicions from me, what is with the sudden change of heart?

Unless you're assuming Zachie is still in the game because he has a night action, but this was the reasoning behind my vote, that I assumed he was using actions which I also believed up until this post
Eh, I said I'd take the vote off if he came back and talked which he just never did, so unless he's doing actions I assume he's fully afk

I have my doubts, I still think you're town, but now thats moreso because you're trying to get the game moving, hence I won't be so quick to vote you, as I don't want to waste any more day phases. It just seems a bit hypocritical to me. I just want to know your reasoning

Back
Top Bottom