• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon The First Movie Mafia - Day 3

Not ideal.

I don't feel like there's much to go off at the minute, I don't know if the jokes were much to go off, the first one which was MegaPod's had somewhat fair meaning at the time, but then Contrainer's vote was just like this:

What was the reasoning behind your vote Contrainer?
Sheeping MegaPod

Another unhelpful advice, I'll just say, I told you so.
Is it usual to have a lynch at D1 though? Usually, people would have unvote before the day end no?
Day one lynches are typical, in fact I usually get lynched when I try to tell people not to lynch.
Usually the first 24 hours are joke votes and the later half gets serious, such as Miller reveals or speculations.
No idea why they said claiming wouldn't stop the votes though.

Day 2

(Flavour)

Max1996 was killed. They were:

320px-Mew_traveling.png

You are Mew.

Mew is a psychic Pokemon whos genetic information was used to create Mewtwo.

Mew is playful, and doesn’t really see the point in fighting. It only starts to fight towards the end of the movie, very reluctantly.

Because you are a psychic pokemon, you are the cop. Each night, you may choose a player to learn their alignment.

You are an original and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Mew. Town’s cop.

It is now Day 2. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 23rd November AWST.

Last edited:
In any case, whether we are getting info or aren't. I think we should lynch again, if anything it opens us up to options and we get the chance of getting a mafia, so best case scenario we have the following:

Lynch Mafia in day
Lose a town in night (even better if we can get a roleblock on possible maf)

Lynch town in day
Lose town in night

Lynch nothing in the day
Lose town in night

All these are under the hypothesis we don't have a town killing force, or an independant. Safest option is clearly 3, but I just feel like lets (hypothetically) say we are guaranteed a town death no matter what, then i'm very open to at least attempting the lynch, I'd rather take the chance of taking mafia out with us. And if we don't at the very least we garner some form of information, wagons, whatever, to get the game down to a win and actually get the game moving overall.

I'll be doing an ISO to see if theres anything I can go off before randomly throwing a vote out though

In the meantime, since we clearly don't have info, or are just upholding said info, do anyone have any suggestions or ideas, or literally anything to contibute?

Back
Top Bottom