• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon: The Journey of Evolution (IC thread)

@ReadsALotOfBooks

It's not hard to find the Kikuzu Dojo--it is a majestic building with a sloped roof that sits at the top of the hill. A few students are outside, sparring in the training grounds.

A brown haired woman in a majestic green robe comes out to meet you. "Hello! It is indeed an honor to welcome the Heroine of Galar as a student."

@LightningTopaz

"Oh! Uh, hi there! I guess I am, in fact, the Heroine of Galar..." Elise glances away with a proud look in her eye, trying (and failing) to stay humble. "And I suppose it is, in fact, an honor to have me..."

The sounds of the sparring students brought her back out of her own mind. "So... how do I get started? Oh! And... uh... who... are you?"

@LightningTopaz

"Well... recent events have been rather inspiring, to be quite honest... And I miss handling a blade.... I think I want to learn to fight with a sword."

Last edited:
@LightningTopaz

"Ooh, a saber? Just from the name, I think I want to learn that one." Elise answered. If a saber is anything like a sabre, then I should have quite a handle on it already. "So how do I get started?"

@LightningTopaz

Elise looked over her Poké Balls again, as if she was looking to her Pokémon for support, and followed Master Mitsu inside, expecting to see more of the same training she saw outside.

@ReadsALotOfBooks

In the dojo's main training room, the woman addressed a group of students. "Everyone--we are honored to have the Heroine of Galar join our ranks. But just because she saved the world does not mean she should get any special treatment--for our purposes, she is no different from you."

"Yes, Master Mitsu!" the students chorused as they bowed before their teacher.

@LightningTopaz

Elise nodded, and steeled herself as she walked up to the man, which was still nerve-wracking despite her accomplishments. Smiling, she said, "Hello! I'm Elise, I'm the new student! It's v-very nice to meet you, Master Karashi!" She noticed that she stammered a little bit, and hoped she came off as respectful as she'd hoped to be.

@ReadsALotOfBooks

Master Karashi smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Elise...Master Mitsu tells me you wish to learn to wield a sword. So which of the sword wielding Pokemon paths do you wish to walk? Do you plan to hit hard with raw power, like Arcanine or Raikou? Do you take a more balanced approach, like Suicune or either Ninetales? Do you battle with agility, like Gyarados or Lucario? Do you battle with stealth and cunning, like Scyther, Delphox, or Greninja? Do you battle defensively, like Swanna? Or something else entirely?"

@LightningTopaz

Elise tends to gravitate towards Fighting-type Pokémon - while her team is not exclusively made of up Fighting-types, she does have a fondness for them. On her team, she already trains a Pangoro and a Sirfetch'd, and eventually you could get her to admit that she did, at one time, want Riposte the Gardevoir to evolve into a Gallade instead. At the mention of Lucario, she certainly took notice, and thought it over for a moment before answering simply, "I'm interested by the Path of the Lucario." Attacks at a brutal speed was certainly up Elise's alley, as she thought about the potential that concept could have. All of this, of course, in a beginner's mind, but identifying what you want is, after all, the first step to getting it.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom