• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks," Terra tried to say but it came out as nothing. She heard Kayly try to say hi to the pokemon's trainer, "Hi," this time it was loud enough to hear.

"um.. well i was talking to her, but if you want it you can have a piece too. I'll go get another." Kane ran back to derek.

who wouldn't let him back into his bag. instead Kane grabbed Derek's leg and pulled him to the others.

"sorry about that he's stubborn sometimes." Kane shrugged.

"It's okay," Kayly had said more than one word, she was improving, however Terra atill hadn't said one word to the other pokemon.

"Ohhkay, that's kinda creepy. Can I register you guys in my XTransciever?"

"We get the 'creepy' comment a lot. We honestly don' get what's so creepy about a set of twins talking a the same time." They said in sync.

"Or for that matter-" Calvin began.

"-Finishing each other's sentences." Camille finished. "Oh, you wanted to register us?" They pulled out their Xtransceivers.

"Thanks! I love these gadgets, I remember when all we had was Pokedexes..." Red sighed. Pikachu yawned, bored.

"Yeah, these are even more advanced then our custom-made Pokenavs." The twins said. Snivy and Emolga just watched.

"yeah, hi. you got thte time." Derek asked the girl.

Derek was never this rude. obviously something was bugging him, but Kane couldn't figure it out.

"Derek, you need to think a little more before you think." Kane sighed.

"12:30," Kayly said in her clearest voice, which wasn't much.

OOC:I forgot what region are we in?

OOC: We're in Unova. Specifically Nuvema Town. Red is meeting everyone.
"You there with the Cubone, please?" Red asked.

Terra heard Kayly sigh with relief, it wasn't her turn. Terra knew it would happen eventuly, hopefuly Kayly would be confident, as for her, she knew she had to be most confident roggenrola in the entire world, if that was even remotely posible.

"alright, lets go." Kane shouted.

both of them walked up to Red. Kane flipping his bone in the air. Suddenly he threw it as hard as he could. it began to circle around counterclockwise. the bone sped rapidly towards the back of derek's head when it came around. in one swift movement Derek spun, grabbed the bone, and turned back around.

"I'm Derek and this is Kane." Derek said.

"yeah, now lets get going Im dieing for a battle." Kane shouted.

Snivy and Emolga walked up to Kane. "Nice to meetcha."/"Nice to meetcha." They said.

"Nice bone trick!" said Red. "You got a XTransciever?"

"no, I got a poke'tech. Im from johto. its kinda our thing." Derek said.

"whatsa Xtyranasuar?" Kane asked.

"Xtransceiver. It's a super-cool gdget thingamabob that can do several things." Snivy explained.

"ok, shut up snivy show off." Kane growled at the snivy.

"Who's showing off?" Snivy asked. "Oh, you mean my acrobatic display. No offense, but you showed off a little as well. Unless that bone display was something entirely different." Emolga just looked between the two, wondering where this was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom