• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"if Derek didn't catch it would have knocked him out cold. I was actually aiming for you two." Kane laughed.

"no Derek would have been angry so i curved its path." Kane chuckled.

Bisharp sighed and shook his head. So much for not being blinded by hubris. He was on guard, because his instincts told him they might end up brawling. And after observing that Cubone earlier, he wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

"thats it. I dont have to take this!" Kane grabbed Derek's leg pointed outside and ran.

Kane knew he was better then all of them. If he was on his own still then he'd just crush them all. he began shoveling away the dirt with his bone. he was going to his happy place.

Snivy shrugged to himself, and whipped a few Magical Leaves through the air to amuse himself.

Derek sighed.

"sorry guys. I be right back. Kane isn't very good with other pokemon. he gets ansty, and then he has to use all that battling energy." Derek said.

Derek walked out and saw Kane in a hole six feet deep. He sat down at the edge of the hole and waited.

Terra watched the argument between the two pokemon without saying anything, no way she was going to try anything risky. Kayly knew her turn was soon, Terra heard Kayly's breathing become rapid, Terra could feel her own heart beatting faster.

"Alright, since we know Derek, now can we have the girl with the Roggenrola?" Red said.

Kayly took the biggest breath ever and walked toward the stage. "I'm Kayly," she said quietly. Then suddenly her voice rose to magaphone volumes, "Iron defence!" Terra felt a sudden rush of confidence and started to shine like gold. "Use stealthrock," her voice was full of energy Terra sent out silver colored rocks that floated around in a circle, Kayly lifted her arm in the air and shouted, "Rock blast Terra!" Terra sent out several rocks that colided with the floating ones sending sparckles into the air. Kayly bowed deeply. Then said really quietly, "Thank-you." Terra hid behind Kayly's legs terrified of the crowed before them.

"WOW!" Red exclaimed, applauding, "I hope you're a Coordinator, Kayly, because if not, that's a lot of talent going to waste. You have an XTransciever?"

"Derek, I wanna go. please go back in and register their number so we can go." Kane moaned.

"... I'll be right back." Derek said.

heading back inside he waited for the girl he met earlier to finish up so he could register Red.

OOC: I had thing to do.

"Thanks," she said meekly. She handed him her xtranciver. "I am a coordinator," three words a record.

Red registered Kayly, then said, "You okay Derek? You look nervous."

"yeah fine. I just was hoping that we could get moving soon. theres nothing wrong i just want to go." Derek sighed.

"Alright. Register me and you can go." Red said.

"thanks, see you later. you can count on it." Derek said after registering Red.

He ran out and grabbed Kane by the bone.

"whoa Derek. put me in my pokeball before you carry me!" Kane shouted.

Derek kept sprinting down the path while Kane climbed into his bag.

Jake smiled. "Nice job, Red. Flare, can you fly me home?" Got it. With that, Jake hopped on Flare and took off towards home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom