• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ugh, sorry got distracted there" Kane shook himself back to sense.

"its good to see you again. we've strayed off our path a little, but I guess its become an advantage. I was wondering, Do you know where the pokemarts are? all i see are pokecenters." Derek asked Sento.

(yes i know where they are really, but Derek's from Johto.)

Last edited:
Kayly picked up Terra and walked slowly from behind the trees, she walked out of the trees and into the open a little farther away from the rest of the trainers and walked on. Terra admired her bravery, she had steped out of the shadows, she wasn't going to introduce herself or say hi or anything, but she was taking baby steps.

"Ah, the Pokemarts. They're actually built into the Pokemon Centers here in Unova. Much more convenient, if you ask me," Sento said.

Bisharp turned his head slightly, to find Terra and Kayly. He simply nodded, then turned to face the rest of the group. No point scaring them out of their wits. "That may be true," Bisharp said to Snivy. "But there have been plenty of others that had potential, only to squander it. Hopefully you two won't be in that category."

"ok thanks. I've been considering buying some pokeballs. Kane may be an awsome pokemon, but I know that he can't do this all by himself." Derek looked down at his pokemon.

"yeah, Im not perfect oh well." Kane shrugged.

We've always worked hard, so I can assure you that our talents won't go to waste. Besides, our trainers wouldn't let that happen. Snivy said, gesturing to Calvin and Camille.

"Perfection is not an advisable goal. Progression is the smart decision. Try and strive for perfection, and you'll end up as a hollow shell," Bisharp said to Kane.

"It may not be that your talents go to waste," he then said to Snivy. "But that they're used for the wrong reasons. However, I trust that you'll stay true to your word."

Sento nodded. "Alas, becoming the Champion isn't possible with just one Pokemon. If you want to obtain that title, it's all but necessary to catch more."

"And it's also am god idea to maintain type coverage on your team." The twins said.

Emolga and Snivy nodded, then looked at Bisharp. "I just hope that our trainer stay pure..."

Kayly wondered down the path wondering when would reach the next city. She wanted ro find out when the next contest was. Terra looked around still sitting in Kayly`s arms, she too was wondering how far away they were. Both trainer and pokemon were nervous, what if they wern`t good enough?

"trust me.. I know that Im not perfect... I'd never want to be... perfection is only something that can be obtained through confusion about what perfection is. I'll probably never get close to perfection, but Im happy with where i am." Kane said sounding wiser then his years.

"Very well," Bisharp said.

"I do believe that this is where I depart," Sento said to the Trainers. "I'll try and meet up with you later. Do keep training. I would love to battle you someday."

With that, Sento left, Bisharp following close behind. He once again noticed Kayly, and was tempted to tell Sento about her. But he decided against it. It would be better to let her get over her shyness herself.

OOC: Are you guys in town or traveling, cause I thought we were on the road to the next town?

OOC: We're en route to the next town. Sento just met up with the other Trainers, that's all.

Calvin and Camille rounded up Snivy and Emolga, and started walking. Accumula Town was only a few miles away, andcould easily be reached within an hour, provided they ween't interrupted.

OOC: Sorry for being late. I was busy

"Waitwaitwaitwait!!"

Blitzle ran down Route 1 at really high speeds and his trainer, Emma, was trying to keep up with him. But she wasn't doing that good. Blitzle wasn't looking where he was going, so he crashed right into Calvin.

Emma finally managed to catch up. "Blitzle! Watch where you're going!"

"Oww. How did I not see that coming?" Calvin groaned, getting up. Snivy was watching Blitzle critically. "A Blitzle, huh? That hurt."

"Sorry about my Blitzle," Emma apologized. "He can get a little hyper sometimes....okay, a lot of the time."

Blitzle got back up, and returned Snivy's glare. "What are you looking at?" he said irritatedly.

"Aww, it's fine." Calvin said, dusting himself off.

"There's no one else standing two feet away from me, is there, monochrome?" Snivy said sarcastically.

"Shut your mouth unless you want to be sent flying a hundred feet away from me," Blitzle growled.

"Bliztle, just step away from the Snivy," Emma said to Blitzle, who simply rolled his eyes.

Terra could almost see the tops of buildings her heart started to race and she could feel Kayly`s heartbeat picking up too. All they had prepared for thier entire lives was about to begin, the next contest was probaly going to be soon. They would have to preform in front of all those people, once they gained enough confidence to do that, maybe she would say hi to the trainers they saw earlier, maybe.

"Make me." Snivy taunted, wagging a finger. "Enough, you two. Stop it now." Emolga said, getting between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom