• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shut up, ya flying rat," Blitzle said to Emolga, before charging up a Shock Wave attack.

Emma jumped out of the way. "Oh, for the love of...get back here!" she shouted impatiently, before bringing out Blitzle's Poke Ball, and returning the Pokemon.

"Hmm. I thought I was gonna have to use attract. Emolga said, stepping back. Snivy aborted the Leaf Blade he had been charging.

"Sorry, they don't take insults well." Calvin said, scratching his head.

"Neither does Blitzle," Emma said. "But he's normally the one who starts the arguments. And he has a really short temper."

"Neither does Blitzle," Emma said. "But he's normally the one who starts the arguments. And he has a really short temper."

"Tch, tell that to Snivy. When he's really mad, he'd attack if you so much as look at him the wrong way." Calvin said, chuckling a little.

"Yeah, and Emolga ends up playing peaceemaker." Camille said.

"Well, I think I should send Blitzle out now," said Emma. "I think hes calm now." Emma sends out Bliztle. What just happend?Blitzle questioned

Calvin watched Snivy get sopmewhat fidgety when Blitzle reappeared. Emolga tensed up, ready to break up a scuffle is she had to.

Blitzle looked at Emolga then he looked at Snivy. "Forget I said anything in the past." he said

Snivy and Emolga relaxed, nodding. "Likewise." Snivy said.

"Looks like they're better now." Camille commented.

"Yeah, we were." Snivy said. He told Calvin, who nodded. "Shall we?" Calvin asked. "By the way, I'm Calvin, and this is Cammille."

Something carried along the wind to the intrepid? group making its way along the route to Accumula Town. Was it the whisper of a legendary Pokemon? The haunting memories of a long-dead civilisation? The first excited note of a great adventure?

"But you said to take a left at that tree!"

Absolutely none of the above. There was an argument between someone and... someone else who was inaudible. Perhaps he was on the phone?

"Isn't that Accumula town right over there? I'm hungry."
"What do you mean, 'catch'?"
"I was supposed to bring Pokeballs?"

"AIEEE!"

Just ahead of the group, a young man could be seen clinging to the upper reaches of a tree whilst a curious cell-like creature was quivering with barely-repressed rage and glowing a faint purple.

Kayly thought she heard a scream, Terra tensed in her arms. They were soon conforted by the sight of Acumula Town, from what they could tell they were the first ones there. Soon Kayly started to run around the city looking for any sign of a contest.

OOC: Sorry guys, I was a bad GM the last two days.

Flare saw them coming before Jake. People in black, riding a Dragonair. When they arrived at the duo's cave abode, Flare tensed, ready for a battle, but then one of the men sent out a Magneton. "Thunder Wave." It hit. Flare could only watch in horror as they flew off with Jake gagged and tied to the Dragonair. Hours later, the paralysis wore off. Flare knew what he had to do; find the rookies. He spotted them while flying over Accumula Town and landed. Jake had started teaching him to write in flames, but his spelling and grammar were bad, and his vocabulary even worse. Still, he had to try. "Jake tayk bi bad peepl. Help find. Hury." he wrote, hoping someone would make sense of it.

The twins looked at i9t, along with Snivy and Emolga. "Did Jake get kidnapped?" Camille asked after listening to Emolga.

The Solosis paused in his unholy psychic retribution and took a good look at the fireworks. The trainer began to edge down the tree hopefully, before falling out and landing with an ungraceful thud.

"Hey! Weren't you going to help m-"
He was silenced by a glare. Finally, the trainer spots what his pokemon is looking at and follows suit. "Isn't that some kind of message...?" he wondered aloud.

The Solosis peered closely at the fire. Perhaps this would be something worth following. Or not. It was hard to tell these days. "Jon, I think we should check that out." he communicated telepathically to his trainer. After one last uncertain look at the fire, they both headed on up to the commotion.

And so, Jon and his Solosis ("HEY! I'm supposed to be the star you cretin!") sorry, Solosis and his Jon, arrived at the scene of the fire message. "Hey, uhh... Did something happen here?" Jon asks a mite uncertainly whilst his Solosis floats over the scene, trying to gauge just who was here.

Terra was on edge as Kayly wondered the city, something bad, something really bad was going on. At the end of the day, Kayly slumped sitting on the ground at the entrance of the city, she had gotten hopelessly lost, she cast he gaze at the group of trainers and then at a a buring light, something was on fire, Kayly and terra loooked around they had to help, if only she had a flying or a water type, she dicided there was no use wishing and ran quickly Terra tried to stay in Kayly's grasp she idn't want to fly off. Kayly was a natural runner she hoped that she wuld get to the place in time. She made it to a cave, all those years of track had paid off, another kid was there she mustered up all the courage she had and talked to him, "What happened," she saw the source of the fire, Jake's charizard, "I have a bad feeling," she said, "So do I," Terra agreed. "I think he was kidnapped!" Kayly exclaimed.

Last edited:
Sento had investigated the note inscribed into Accumula Town. "This bodes ill," he muttered to himself. Bisharp solemnly nodded. Who would have the gall to kidnap the Head Coordinator? He addressed the various Pokemon assembled there. "Have any of you heard of Jake's whereabouts? At all?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom