• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snivy and Emolga shook their heads. Although, it may have something to do with a cave. Snivy, we're scouting. Emolga said. Snivy nmodded, jumping on her back, and they flew off, looking all around for any caves.

"I think they know something." he twins said, referring to Snivy and Emolga.

Derek and Kane had hurried off to the poke-mart-center thing and derek bought a few pokeballs.

"alright, Kane time to build the team. I hope to get a bunch of types that way we can take on anything." Derek was sounding confident as ever.

"yeah, but just make sure they know I'm the one who's second incharge." Kane laughed.

OOC: 1. Flare's a Charizard, and 2. He just breathed into the air, he didn't actually light anything up.

OOC Fixed my post, I though flare was a flareon, confuzing names...

"What are we to do," she barly breathed had just started coordinating, and only a year ago had she recived Terra, what was she going to do. She just wanted to enter her first contest not save the top coordinater, she took a deep breath and pretened she was on a stage, she closed her eyes and quickly opened them, "Let's do this," she said in a loud voice then looked around for any signs or clues that the kidnappers left behind. What she wanted to know was, how did any group of thugs kidnap someone of that skill.

"Fly onn Draginair." Flare wrote, "Parlyz me wit Maggnitonn."

Flare nodded, though the only two words of that sentence he understood were "Dragonair" and "Magneton".

They studied the sentence further. "They were flying... and someone was paralyzed?" Camille asked. "The Magneton paralyzed someone, and they were flying on the Dragonair?"

"Magnitonn parlyz me, grabb Jake, fly awayy." Flare wrote, pointing at himself on the "me" for emphasis.

OOC: I would have him talk to the Pokemon, except I doubt any of yours have telepathy, and humans can't understand Poke-speak.

"You were paralyzed, and they flew away with Jake?" Calvin asked, getting the hang of this deciphering business.

Kayly looked around still for some evidence, although slowly the others were figuring what had happend she was looking around for some clues on how to find the people who kidnapped the guy, then she spotted something black, like cloth, she examined it, it smelt of home, "Guys I think I found something," she said all confident and imagined that the crowd was roaring for her to do something dazziling.

Derek and Kane had made it quite the distance from the others when they saw a magneton flying overhead carrying someone.

"hey is that... holy Sceptile! Kane bonemerang!" Derek shouted realizing who it was.

Kane was confused like Derek was at first, but he soon understood. throwing his bone with all the power in his body Kane scored an amazing hit on the steel electric type, but because of the level differance it didn't do as much as hoped. The magneton did seem to be flying very oddly now though.

"Guys!," she yelled, sometimes being invisable was helpful, this was not one of those times, "Lookie what I found!" She displayed the small square of cloth, "It smells like my hometown."

OOC: I actually have in mind where I want this all to go down. Let it develop a bit more.

OOC: then it will be like just a base or something not the real battle the cloth will like lead to the place where we find out were the real battle will happen something like that.

OOC: Yeah, like a trail of clues, I see what you're saying. Just back off from the plot for a bit while I let the ideas I have form more.

"I go hoam now. Nead too thinnk." Flare wrote, before taking off.

OOC: see? people should listen to me more often, take that Mary!

She remeber'd the day she left home from Anville Town, this cloth smelled of the train fuel, she could never mistake that.She was lost in thought,as she rembered the girl who would play music to the trains,at home not many people lived there exsept on weekends, then it was crowded, she was always afrid of the tourists and would hidewhen they came. "I think I know where they might be," she said.

Flare thought and thought, then had an idea. He quickly flew back to Accumula. "I hav ideeuh!" he wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom