• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: The Land of Opportunity: Start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What is it?" she tried to call but her confidence was draining. Her voice was back to whispering. Terra was back tp hideing behind Kayly`s legs too.

"We go to frend. He smart Allakazzamm. Kan hellp fynd Jake, annd tok too yoo moar good thenn me with Sykik typ trik."

OOC: Telepathy.

"... Okay." The twins said, getting the gist of the message. They whistled, and Emolga and Snivy came down.

"Jump on mee iff want too." Flare wrote, knowing that it would be fastest to fly over the mountains.

The twins read the massges, then climbed on with Snivy and Emolga. Snivy seemed uncomfortable.

It's okay kid. My fire won't hurt you. I doubt I'll hafta use it, even. Flare said. "Sayff travllz." he wrote to the others, before taking off. About 45 minutes later (OOC: Timeskip is official btw) they landed at a tranquil grove, the home of Flare's friend. Tao, old buddy! Arceus, I haven't seen you since we were both first stage!

Flare? Flare! Arceus, it is you! said Tao.

Sorry, Tao, but we haven't got much time. Jake's been kidnapped and we need your help to track them! These are my friends, Calvin and Camille. I still need to introduce you to the others. Go to Accumula.

Another 45 minutes later, they were back in Accumula. Hello everyone. Tao said telepathically. We all know that Jake's been kidnapped. We need the why to know the who, and the who to know the where. Now, does anyone have any ideas? Why would anyone kidnap the top coordinator?

"We don't know him well enough to know why. Possibly someone jealous of his skills?" The twins said, shrugging. Snivy and Emolga were huddled in deep thought.

Kayly spoke up, "I thinK I now where the kidnappers have been, my home town."

There's some ideas! Now we need to think about this; what is of interest in your hometown, and who would both be interested in it and be jealous of Jake?

"There is a large train, every weekend people come and take pictures of it besides that it is a pretty quiet town," she replied.

So if it's a quiet town, it's probably a tight community. Can you think of anyone there that fits what we know, possibly a disgruntled amateur coordinator?

"There is this one guy who gives me the creeps, he used to be a coordinator sevral years ago he walkes down to the trains every day I believe his name is Herman," she said.

Great! Can you take us to his house? Or even just a hangout of his?

"Sure but I can't fly there all I have is terra," at the call of her name terra hid again, "It's Anville Town."

Tell them they can ride me.

Flare says you can jump on his back if you want.

"Okay," she whispered, she was very nervous about riding a pokemon, and apparently so was Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom