• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pokémon the netflix teen drama movie

KaylaBaraonda

Aroush Halapsian is best girl.
Reaction score
Ash: My name is Ash and today I will be a Pokémon master!
goes downstairs
Delia: Ash! There's a surprise for you at Oak's lab!
Ash and Delia go at Oak's lab
Oak: Have this Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pika pi!
Gary: Let's battle.
Ash: Ok.
Ash's Pikachu and Gary's Eevee have a short battle, won by Pikachu. The two boys hug and exit
ON ROUTE 1
Leaf: Oh no! Please save me! Team Rocket is attacking me!
Jessie, James, and Meowth do their motto
Ash: Don't worry!
Pikachu and Eevee fight against Meowth and win!
Leaf: Oh my heroes you saved me kisses Gary
Leaf, Ash, and Gary talk to each other for 10 minutes, then Leaf and her Clefairy join the team, then they go onwards to Viridian City
VIRIDIAN CITY
Old man: OH NO THE TOWN IS OCCUPIED BY TEAM ROCKET!
Leaf, Ash, and Gary: Oh no!
Ash: What should we do!
Pikachu: Pika pi!
Leaf, Ash, Gary, and the old man talk to each other for another 10 minutes. Now we're at half of the movie and nothing's particularly happened.
Then Ash looks around sees that some team rocket peons are purposefully drowning Misty, so he goes in the water, saves her, and kisses her.
Misty: OH MY YOU SAVED ME!
Misty and her Togepi join the team
Misty, Ash, Gary, and Leaf talk for another 10 minutes. Now the movie is 45 minutes in.
Looker suddenly appears
Looker: Now, guys, I have a suddening suspicion that the curent viridian gym leader is actually THE LEADER OF TEAM ROCKET!
Misty, Ash, Gary, Leaf: Oh no!
Misty, Ash, Gary, Leaf, and Looker enter the viridian gym in the night in spy gear and deactivate traps. Eventually they find Giovanni, who has a Super Mario accent.
Giovanni: You'll never defeat me!
Ash: No! We will!
There's a battle with Ash's Pikachu, Gary's Eevee, Leaf's Clefairy, and Misty's Togepi on one side, and Giovanni's Mewtwo on the other side. The heroes win, Looker arrests Giovanni, the heroes enter a door that was behind Giovanni the whole time, and there's a man tied there. Looker saves him.
Random man: You guys saved me!
Ash: Thank you.
Gary: Wait you look exactly like me!
Random man: Yes my name is Blue I'm your father and the real viridian gym leader, when you were born, Giovanni kidnapped me, and sent you to live with Prof oak.
Gary: Oh!
Gary, Ash, Leaf, Misty, Looker, and Blue exit the gym and get ice cream together
THE END

POKEMON THE MOVIE 2
There is a shot of new bark town. The narrator explains that an year has passed since Blue has been saved from Team Rocket, but now an edgy masked kid and his thugs are going around pretending to be Team Rocket too!
Cut to Ethan dressing himself.
Ethan's mom: ETHAN! You're late as again!
Ethan: I'm coming mom!
Ethan exit the door, he encounters Kris and Lyra who are BFFs 5ever and Ethan's next-door neighbors. Lyra has a Marill and Kris has a Chikorita.
Kris, Lyra, and Ethan talk for 10 minutes. Then they go to Prof Oak's new lab in Johto (that is now an US state that borders the 1st movie's "Indigo" to the west). He tells them that his Pokémon have all been stolen by the edgy masked kid, who calls himself Silver. Oak is pretty sure that Silver is Giovanni's son, Argento Elbemirre Sauron Trevisi "Argy" Razzo, as they share a super mario accent.
So Ethan, Kris, and Lyra run off from New Bark Town to search for Argy. Ethan finds an Aipom that takes to him. Ethan, Kris, and Lyra talk about the Aipom for another 7 minutes.
Then our trio arrives to Cherrygrove where an old man says that his Shuckle has been stolen! The trio goes OH MY ARCEUS! Then Looker suddenly storms in with his Croagunk and talks about how he should help the trio defeat Silver. Now we are 25 minutes in.
So, Looker, Ethan, Kris, and Lyra jump off on motorbikes and run all over Johto to catch Silver, eventually they fight him and his Sneasel and win, so he turns to good and joins the team. Then they exit the warehouse and see a red Gyarados rampaging through. Ethan fights it and catches it. Then they hear someone saying "Wow this battle was awesome!" Ethan turns and it turns out its Red, and Misty, Gary, and Leaf are with him. Looker, Ethan, Lyra, Kris, Silver Argy, Misty, Red, Leaf, and Gary hang around, then a THE END! THANK YOU! appears.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom