• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Re: POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 19 - The M3 Project)

another great chapter, and im anxious to see what pokemon ash brougt with him, besides pikachu

Ohohoho, almost to the end of ASL, right?

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Although Mewthree's been done, you really sell it here.

Ohohoho, almost to the end of ASL, right?

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Although Mewthree's been done, you really sell it here.

Yup, reaching the end of the point where ASL ended, so that's exciting! Already though, it's basically become a very different story. The main villain might even be totally different, so who knows?

Liked the chapter mate! Loved the video Kim Moss left, certainly answered a lot of questions. been waiting a long time for you to update. I wonder if Tracey called the TR agents to capture Ash?

You know I've actually wondered something, the way Kim was talking in the video was pretty lively, I mean like she was proud of what she was doing and didn't have a care in the world, so could she really have been kidnapped or is that just what Lexie was led to believe.

You know I've actually wondered something, the way Kim was talking in the video was pretty lively, I mean like she was proud of what she was doing and didn't have a care in the world, so could she really have been kidnapped or is that just what Lexie was led to believe.

This is a good point. I thought the same thing.

Very exciting chapter. I thought it was cool that even tho the entire chapter essentially took place in Oak's utility room or whatever Ashs bedroom for the night was, it was a thrilling chapter. The concept of Mewthree has been fairly criticized by some, but I do think you have brought a unique angle to it. I hope we get to see more out of Ashs friends in the next few chapters. I really think May and Brock especially have been neglected a bit. Overall tho, fun chapter to read.

An interesting chapter that answered some important questions. What intrigues me at this point, besides the main event of the story, is Tracey. He has been acting strangely for a while now, and he was especially peculiar this time. I do wonder.

Loved the chapter, It was worth the wait. Is it going to turn out like ASL?

I am excited to hear that there will be some more battling next chapter. I hope Ash and company are able to stave off Team Rocket. Ash has the coin so he should be able to dominate.

Wait, isn't he Dr. Fuji, not Fugi? Just saying.

Yay for Team Rocket agents! I see no big troubles with Mewthree, but I don't understand Tracy's treason. He is Ash's friend too... Just why would he join TR?

Anyways, nice to see the new chapter. Thank you for your story, Legacy!

Wait, isn't he Dr. Fuji, not Fugi? Just saying.

Yay for Team Rocket agents! I see no big troubles with Mewthree, but I don't understand Tracy's treason. He is Ash's friend too... Just why would he join TR?

Anyways, nice to see the new chapter. Thank you for your story, Legacy!

Doh! You are right, thanks for catching that! I gotta change that.

I am a bit disappointed in Tracey's betrayal... you subverted that so excellently in ASL; it was one of my favorite parts. Playing it straight this time degrades the story's quality, I'd say.

Mewthree is different, but my feeling on Tracey is... indifferent. Tracey ain't gay, so I didn't really like that part in the original story, but just the same there's no reason for Tracey to betray his friends just like that. Then again, even if it's just a red herring, I typically like to mention only important things or have utterly extravagant detail, so to each his own and all that.

I am a bit disappointed in Tracey's betrayal... you subverted that so excellently in ASL; it was one of my favorite parts. Playing it straight this time degrades the story's quality, I'd say.

Who says I'm playing it straight this time around?

Haha good one!

I don't think the description has been that over the top. In the prologue and at a few other spots yeah, but this chapter had a good balance of detail and pace I thought.

Whoa new chappie finally! Great stuff as per norm. I loved the concept of the M3 video log, great way to give us readers more info without being too direct. I'm very interested in finding more about that red jewel that seems to be the "secret power" behind the whole operation. I wonder if it has anything to do with "Luceus" that we learned about earlier????

Eithr way great work Legacy, can't wait for the next one!

I hope Butterfree and Pidgeot show up in Route 1 to save them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom