• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon - The second Generation.

So far, I've only found 2 nanab berries. They do seem rare. Evolution items also seem rare, as I've just found one Metal Coat.

Nanab indeed isn't that rare, at this point I have more than Razz even though I had a good stock, although I'm using Razz more.
Pinap are somewhat rare and the evolution items are much more rare, it's been a while of farming Pokestops and still nothing.

I got a metal coat just a few days ago from my Day 7 spin. I also got a Dragon Scale from a Day 4 spin. Is it possible evolutionary items are more common on days like these?

I got a metal coat just a few days ago from my Day 7 spin. I also got a Dragon Scale from a Day 4 spin. Is it possible evolutionary items are more common on days like these?

I almost never get any days in a row cause I'm usually in such a rush that I don't have time to play until I'm writing reports or whatever in my room at night, and I've still managed to get a metal coat, sun stone, and king's rock on presumably day 1 spin.

I got a Pinab berry just earlier today, which was a nice surprise. I thought that they'd only show up on the seventh day of getting to a PokeStop. I probably got the Up Grade on Monday when I got to the seventh day of getting to a PokeStop, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're more common during those days.

So far I have still just found the one evolutionary item. I haven't yet encountered any others. I am hoping to start finding more soon so that I'll be prepared once I also have enough candy for each Pokemon.

When it comes to evolutionary items, I've got at least one of each, and with the exception of Up-Grade I've used them all. King's Rock on Politoed (waiting on 1 for Slowking, got the Candy ready), Metal Coat on Scizor (waiting on 1 for Steelix, also got the Candy ready), Sun Stone on Sunflora (have another one but here I still need to get more Oddish Candy for Belossom), Dragon Scale for Kingdra.

I have 3 excess Dragon Scale and Up-Grade, though :( I believe the Up-Grade are always going to be useful, when Generation IV hits the Candy requirement for Porygon will drop from 50 to 25 and Porygon-Z may actually be a good option for Gyms.

Other than that my Generation II catches have been going well, I'm already done with the gold medal for its Pokedex (70 species). Some Pokemon that I expect will take me a while to get are Meganium, Ampharos, Porygon2 and Tyranitar (unless I get one from a Raid soon!)

I too have received the Gold medal for capturing Johto Pokemon. My Johto dex is well on it's way to completion. I currently have Flaafy as my buddy Pokemon to get enough candy for an Ampharos, with rare candy giving me even more Mareep candy.

I was considering of getting Mareep as my Buddy but I'd rather go with Larvitar, I believe the Candy for it is more useful since Tyranitar still has the best CP in the game, even if I get a Raid Tyranitar in the meantime. I've been consistently Pinap catching/hatching several Mareep and already have 58/125 Candy, not even counting the 5 Rares I have spare.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom