• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon -- Ultra Legends Dub Episode Title Discussion

SM146: Thank You, Alola! The Journey Continues!
"Lead by Magearna's vision, Lillie and Gladion set off on a journey to find their father. Meanwhile, Ash also has plans to depart on his own."
Source: Netflix Korea

The rest of the titles match the English dub, but it's always possible it could be different.

All three of those final titles are really nice! I can't believe we're finally reaching the end of SM in the dub.
I can't either too. Been told it was more emotional and gut-punching than XY's finale and I loved that one! So, I have my expectations set.

I can't either too. Been told it was more emotional and gut-punching than XY's finale and I loved that one! So, I have my expectations set.
What you've been told is very true. Prepare to have your guts wrenched once March rolls around.

"Thank You, Alola! The Journey Continues!" has now apparently been officially confirmed as SM146's dub title. The airdate is March 7.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom