• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon -- Ultra Legends Dub Episode Title Discussion

New episodes will be announced this week

It really does suck, if Disney XD continues airing them weekly with no marathon, the Alola league will start November 8th
The week before SS comes out, not sure how to feel about that. We don't even know how many episodes we'll have by the end of the series. So I hope they know what they're doing.

Drawn with the Wind will be airing in the UK first tomorrow on CITV before the Saturday run on Disney XD in the US.

I'm looking forward to seeing Drawn with the Wind tomorrow, its not that often the UK gets an episode before anywhere else (outside of Japan)

Hope to create the preview thread and add the cast tomorrow morning

9Go! in Australia is scheduled to air new episodes before the US next week:
  • SM120: "The One That Didn't Get Away!" (confirmed Sept. 9)
  • SM121: "A Recipe for Success!" (confirmed Sept. 10)
  • SM122: "Spying for the Big Guy!" (confirmed Sept. 11)
  • SM123: "A Fiery Training Camp Trick!" (tentatively Sept. 12)
  • SM124 (tentatively Sept. 13)
EDIT: They're stopping with SM122 and restarting from SM001 on the 12th.

SM124: Living on the Cutting Edge!
Airs on October 5
Source: Whensiton

SM125: A Timeless Encounter!
Airs on October 12
Source: Whensiton

Last edited:
It's nice to see that a paper beast cutting through everything is safe for kids. :wynaut:

They didn't understand SM119's reference to Movie 16 so I didn't expect them to get the SM125 one to Movie 4.

Also, with the new titles it's almost sure that this will be the first season in over a decade to get to 50 episodes, and will probably surpass the 52 episodes mark too, unless they pull a 4Kids Season 6.

SM126 sounds like an overstatement as I don't think it was an exciting adventure, more boring at least to watch

Why does Pikachu's Exciting Adventure! sound familiar
Maybe because it resembles some of the Pikachu short titles? Quite honestly, that episode really was a Pikachu short in disguise, right down to the narrator translating Pokémon dialogue.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom