• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon -- Ultra Legends Dub Episode Title Discussion

We've got an update from New Zealand:
Repeats of Pokémon XY&Z are starting on Monday the 17th of June, with Memories in the Mist! airing on Friday the 14th of June as the last of the new episodes until we get the next batch whenever that is. On the one hand I feel a bit sorry for the kids who won't get to see Hapu's Grand Trial after watching her for a week, but on the other hand that episode was rubbish, so if anything TVNZ are doing them a favour.

All I can say is thank goodness for Queen's Birthday when we had a double episode due to the show that comes on after it being filmed live and therefore not shooting that day. Without that we would probably have stopped at Run, Heroes, Run! and I would have had to wait even longer to see the dub of my all time favourite episode.

Edit:
Scratch that, apparently Run, Heroes, Run! is our last episode. The online version of the TVGuide for Friday just went live and that says they're showing From A to Z! on Friday the 14th, so bugger me for wanting to see Mallow's Mom in English I guess. That being said Memories in the Mist! is an astronomically better episode to start a new batch with than A Grand Debut!.

Last edited:
I'm finally doing this. I will be taking my own crack at Future Dub titles for this season. So far we have 118 to 133 without one and I will be trying my "hardest" to guess what they might use. Let's do this: 118/An Explosive Shreddin' Gym Battle, 119/Sophocle's or Vikavolt's Awakening, 120/ A Legendary Catch, 121/Mallow's Valiant Efforts, 122/Team Rocket's Alolan Gamble, 123/ The Z-Move Boot Camp, 124/A series of Cosmic or Ultra events, 125/An Encounter Beyond Time, 126/ Pikachu's Big Expedition, 127/Searching For The Truth, 128/ Curtains Up, Alola League, 129/ 151 Chances To Win, 130/A battle of Mutual Friendships, 131/ Love And Truth Conquers All, 132, Overcoming the Enemy and lastly 133/ To the Skies, League Style.

SM116: The Secret Princess!
Airs on August 10
"An emotional look into the past reveals astounding people and places, and nothing will ever be the same again! "
Source: Whensiton

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's interesting how every title from SM115 onward has been inspired by the respective Japanese titles. I hope this trend continues.

I'm curious about how the dub will handle this season apparently having more than 48 episodes too.

Some future dub title guesses.

SM120 - Kyogre Hooked Up!
SM121 - Mallow's Forest Café!
SM122 - Matori is Coming to Dinner!
SM123 - Kiawe's Boot Camp!
SM124 - Much Ado about Cutting!
SM125 - Encounters Beyond Generations!
SM126 - Where in the World is Ash Ketchum?
SM127 - Our Father's Keepers
SM128 - The Curtain Rises!
SM129 - A Battle Royal Noise!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom