• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Pokémon the Series: XY Kalos Quest Vol. 2 now available on iTunes: The first episode

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon the Series: XY Kalos Quest Vol. 2 now available on iTunes: The first episode is ...

The second volume of eighteenth season of the Pokémon anime, called Pokémon the Series: XY Kalos Quest Vol. 2, is now available in the iTunes stores in the UK, the US, Canada and Australia. The first episode, XY060, is now available and more episodes will be added weekly.

Read more on Bulbanews

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon the Series: XY Kalos Quest Vol. 2 now available on iTunes: The first epis

I've noticed that in the UK the Series Pass is £1 more for the HD version and £1 less for the SD version than the price for other volumes of the XY series. I normally buy the HD version but the increase in the HD price and the decrease in the SD price is making me think about buying the SD version.