• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon The Series: XY One Hour Preview (Dub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
This came on right after Genesect: The Legend Awakened! Who also watched it on Cartoon Network? It was AWESOME! I think I'm gonna love the XY series. :D

Bonnie is adorable, Clemont is hilarious (and his robotic backpack thing isn't nearly as stupid as I originally thought it would be), but Serena is rather annoying. I hope she gets more tolerable later. Still, I think we know how she knows Ash. She met him somewhere when they were younger kids, methinks. Ash was brave as hell to do what he did to save the Garchomp and Froakie stomping Team Rocket like that earlier before was just brilliant.

One of my predictions already came true too, btw. Ash got Froakie. It just seemed fitting the moment I first saw Froakie. I said to myself "Ash is going to get that one, it just seems right!" and wa la! lol

Well, so far, so...mixed.

Ash is still a reckless idiot, thinking he'll have a gym battle on day 1 with, apparently, just Pikachu. That security computer was a dick, though. And since that was probably Clemont's design, does that mean Ash doesn't owe him for saving his life?

At least Pika wasn't completely reset. And Ash can still think tactically. Maybe this isn't a total loss, after all.

Wobbuffet's back! And since Mirror Coat only reflects special attacks, I was expecting a physical/special combo attack, so Wobb couldn't reflect both at once. And speaking of the TRio, where'd they get that collar from? And what exactly did they expect it to do?

I'm guessing we'll see Megaken's trainer again someday.

As for Serena, it looks like she's resisting her mom's attempt to get her into the family business. Wonder how that'll turn out. Not to mention how her meeting with Ash will go. She clearly remembers him somehow, but will he remember her?

GREAT Episode as Well, the English DUB is Good Here.

Alyson Rosenfield as Bonnie was Not Bad, will Improve. Bonnie was Funny I Think in these 2 Episodes Personally.

Michael Lisco Jr. a New Guy I Think, was NOT Bad a Clemont. I DID NOT Like the Voice at First but is Better. Clemont was Good and Funny I Think as well and His Aipom Arm was REALLY Cool.

Serena was Good and Funny as Well.

I Give this 10/10 FOR BOTH Episodes.

I'm glad they got the dub out so early I really wanted to know what everyone was saying.

Oh crap, I didn't notice there was an XY Anime board. My mistake, I just realized... ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom