• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remastered,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remaster

I wonder if Pikachu's Vacation will air with Mewtwo Strikes Back like it previously did. (I mean, if they didn't release the shorts with the movies since Movie 3's 2001 DVD, and both MSB and PV are on separate discs in the Blu-ray set, would TPCi be sent separate HD masters of both?) Also, is this likely to happen with The Power of One and Spell of the Unown?

Last I saw, the time slot was two hours long, meaning it probably has the short.

That's true.

Re: 'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remaster

That's too long ;-;

Now that I've seen the commercial, I only wonder one thing: Will the Kids WB, Nintendo and 4Kids logos be restored, or will the movie begin with the Pikachu the Movie logo (Either the current one or the one that was already in the movie)? Same with the English opening credits and title screens. I know that it doesn't really matter, but these things kind of interest me.

Last edited:

Pokemon The Series: XY Trailer
[video=youtube;hIXdyRpuSLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXdyRpuSLc[/video]

Thanks for sharing the trailer. Loved it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom