• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon The What if Strike Back!

1. What if Norman tried a contest and ended up enjoying them?
2. What if Dawn continued to pick up Iris's bad habits and traits?
3. What if the League figured out what Lysandre was planning and acted against him?

1. What if Norman tried a contest and ended up enjoying them?
He would leave the gym to Max and travel other regions with his favourite offspring.
2. What if Dawn continued to pick up Iris's bad habits and trait
Her pokemon would punish her in every diabolical way possible. And Iris, too.
3. What if the League figured out what Lysandre was planning and acted against him?
Alain would side with his boss and won't be a league champion. Which cause Ash to won.

What if Reggie continued to be a regular trainer after losing to Brandon instead of becoming a Breeder?
What if Ash learned how to use psychic powers?
What if Celebi took Ash back to when his father left home?
1. Paul will have less of a reason to be a dick.
2. Him and Sabrina will get along.
3. He'll ask him why he left and punch him.

3. He'll ask him why he left and punch him.
I know they'll probably never show us, but I really want to see his dad. The only way we may see him is if Ash becomes a champion or if Tepig fly. Which ever one comes first...
If anything it would make a great movie, just throw Delia into the mix and we'd have a great personal story with Ash and his family if it's well written enough.

What if Ash didn't have someone like Brock to cook for him from OG-to-DP?
What if the group ever ran out of money during their adventure?
What if Dawn's Piplup had evolved like she wanted?

What if Ash didn't have someone like Brock to cook for him from OG-to-DP?
What if the group ever ran out of money during their adventure?
What if Dawn's Piplup had evolved like she wanted?
1. Learn how to cook?
2. Time to battle some trainer and take their money.
3. It would take some getting used to.

What if Team Rocket was beaten after Johto and the TR trio became good?
What if Meowth really did want to join Ash's team?
What if Ash met a edgy version of himself?

1. What if Sabrina was friends with Ash?
2. What if Green existed during Gen I?
3. What if Crystal existed in GS?
4. What if Hikari was the first PokéGirl?
5. What if Hikari was the main protagonist?
6. What if it was Ash, Green, and Brock S1?
7. What if Brock battled more?
8. What if the TRio made amends with Ash and became nice?
9. What if Lt. Surge, Sabrina, and Koga were part of Team Rocker?
10. What if the Kan to E4 were evil?
11. What if the anime stuck closer to the games?
12. What if Ash caught Latias?
13. What if Jirachi could stay awake and Max caught it?
14. What if May caught Manaphy?
15. What if Hikari caught Shaymin?

I got some answers for above.
1. Sabrina would teach Ash how to use Psychic Powers.
4. She would have came from Kanto and participated in Kanto contest, her starter would most likely be a Squirtle.
8. Since the TRio seem to have better luck fighting with the good guys, they be surprisingly helpful allies to Ash and his friends.
11. Trainers would be able to use their entire teams against gym leaders, items and held items can be used during battle.

Well here's some.
What if Croagunk stayed with the TRio?

What if Ash and his friends traveled to an alien planet inhabited by new Pokemon?

What if Ash's Unova team was treated like his Sinnoh team?

What if Ash battled Giovanni without him using Mewtwo?

Well here's some.
What if Croagunk stayed with the TRio?

What if Ash and his friends traveled to an alien planet inhabited by new Pokemon?

What if Ash's Unova team was treated like his Sinnoh team?

What if Ash battled Giovanni without him using Mewtwo?
1. I think Croagunk would’ve been more active and more willing to battle. However, I do think that the writers would remove Croagunk’s implicit wisdom to fit the TRio which would be a shame.
2. It would depend on the Pokemon there but I think he would treat it as any new region but I think he would be more surprised than usual which means extra cringe (ew)
3. More of his Pokemon will evolve and actually have solid battle strategies and therefore I will like Unova more :p But tbh I think the writers focused more on personality in Unova which worked with some (like Snivy) and didn’t with others (like Pignite)
4. I didn’t really have Giovanni down as an avid battler. I think from the anime perspective he’s quite weak. I think Ash would probably have got the badge but he would probably have to work for it. I would equate Giovanni to someone like Roark and Byron in terms of difficulty.

1. Sabrina and Ash's friendship would probably be fairly unique, both having powers with the later having control and history whereas Ash being new to his own Aura; she'd probably make for a good sister figure and confidant compared to Misty and Brock.
2. Does Gary exist? The thought of Green and Gary existing might be fairly interesting, twins being trainers and struggling with one another's attitude and even being a better rival for Ash, becoming friends/mediator between him and Gary.
3. Like... Gold and Silver game or the actual anime?
4 and 5. Probably not very good. She'd probably be very arrogant compared to her Gen 4!self and as a main protagonists I don't see her being received well due to her rather... whiny and giving up nature, I don't think she'd have a good of a pull as a protagonists as say May or even Touko/Hilda.
6. Brock would be the big brother mentor/mediator, Green would be the jerk with a heart of gold subtly helping Ash become a good trainer while bonding over how horrid of a person Professor Oak is.
7. More screen time and development would have been given to him.
8. It would not last long, they are very dedicated members of Rocket.
9 and 10. LOL no. Please don't bring the horribly written manga into the anime, please.
11. Simulations and animation do not go well with one another, so yeah no.
12 through 15. It wouldn't last long seeing as they are mythical Pokemon and have a job to do for the world, they would never capture them anyway.

1. What if Steven actually showed up during Advanced Generation anime and helped guide Ash and co while fighting alongside them against Archie and Max instead of Lance?
2. How would Karen and Will's anime counterparts be like? (no manga references please)
3. What if Professor Ivy came more and more relevant to the series instead of being a one-time Professor? What would her starters be?
4. What if Riley was related to Ash and decided to travel with him?
5. What if Ash did become Zekrom's real chosen one in BW?
6. What if Ash beat Diantha in an actual six versus six battle during that moment in the anime?

She would turn him into an action figure.
Ash would fall in love with her.
She would be called Silver.
May wouldn't be a part of the anime.
Whole show would be like DP.
Green would have Misty's personality, rest would be the same.
He would join the league.
They would leave the show to sell food.
They would be killed by Mewtwo, or arrested.
They would destroy the Kanto Region and die in the process.
It would be a short, 26 episode long anime and never would be translated into english.
Serena would destroy her.
He would wish to become the Pokemon Master.
She would release it, so it can be free.
She and Ash would bicker along constantly.

1. What if Ash only caught the strongest Pokemon (excluding legendaries) during his Kanto journey? (What would his team of six be?)
  2. What if Misty went to Alola and found a Dewpider?
  3. What if Ash's Alolan classmates battled more?
  4. What if Meowzie excepted Meowth's advances?
  5. What if Ash caught another Shiny Pokemon in Hoenn? (Which pokemon would it be?)
  6. What if Paul traveled to Unova and battled Trip?
  7. What if Ash had to beat Tate and Liza without Thunder Armor?
  8. What if Brock's mom Lola turned the Pewter Gym into a Dance Studio?

1. What if Ash only caught the strongest Pokemon (excluding legendaries) during his Kanto journey? (What would his team of six be?)
  2. What if Misty went to Alola and found a Dewpider?
  3. What if Ash's Alolan classmates battled more?
  4. What if Meowzie excepted Meowth's advances?
  5. What if Ash caught another Shiny Pokemon in Hoenn? (Which pokemon would it be?)
  6. What if Paul traveled to Unova and battled Trip?
  7. What if Ash had to beat Tate and Liza without Thunder Armor?
  8. What if Brock's mom Lola turned the Pewter Gym into a Dance Studio?
1. Anything thats not Charizard.
2. She'll go crazy.
3. Then I may care about them a little more.
4. Then he may not join TR.
5. Skitty and said Skitty will go on to be his Ace.
6. Paul would kick Trip ass.
7. But Thunder Armor was the best part of that battle.
8. Then Brock would save his gym though the power of dance.

Just gonna repost this one lol

1. What if Steven actually showed up during Advanced Generation anime and helped guide Ash and co while fighting alongside them against Archie and Max instead of Lance?
2. How would Karen and Will's anime counterparts be like? (no manga references please)
3. What if Professor Ivy came more and more relevant to the series instead of being a one-time Professor? What would her starters be?
4. What if Riley was related to Ash and decided to travel with him?
5. What if Ash did become Zekrom's real chosen one in BW?
6. What if Ash beat Diantha in an actual six versus six battle during that moment in the anime?

What if Cameron went to Alola and met an Oranguru? Just for reference, remember what Jame's book says.
He would talk about all his battling fails and successes at Oranguru's bar. If you mean a lone one, I think Oranguru would be cunning and then Cameron would get frustrated he couldn't catch it haha.
What if May, Dawn, and Serena met?
Serena would introduce them to a Showcase/May and Dawn would introduce Serena to a Contest. There would definitely be a Showcase/Contest in that episode.
What if Ash was still snarky during his Kalos journey?
Serena and Bonnie would get him good.
What if Dawn's Ambipom stayed?
It would be in more contests with Dawn but I think everything would still be the same. Perhaps, there would've been different contest styles in the Grand Festival as she could use Ambipom. I think Ambipom is a better fit for Dawn than Togekiss. Dawn is kind, not elegant tbh.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom