• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to run .

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to run ...

From April 22 to 29, a charity stream for charity: water will be run by YouTuber Sephazon. The stream is being conducted on the official Elite Four Twitch account.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to r

So some Bulbagarden staffers are participating on Wednesday night EST? Thanks for the heads-up!

Parabolic Charge!
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon-themed charity event to begin today: "The Elite Four: Charity Water" to r

Shofu? ZepherSonic? Marriland? NINTENDOFANFTW? THEJWITTZ?!?!?! EMAGERD YESSSSSSSS

I poke your snoot
Reaction score

Listening to part of the Bulbagarden discussion now.

I lost it when they mentioned the idea of bringing back an older Youngster Joey!

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

I hope everyone enjoyed it. We're no longer live, but you can watch it here.

Don't forget that the stream is still going with other people until the 29th, and don't forget to donate.