• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Tickling Arena (A tickling based role play) Start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I need a battle I've been relaxing to long..."

Nova says getting back up.

"Okay!" Nigma appeared out of nowhere "Battle me!!" Nigma put his.. erm... claws up "Come on, it won't hurt that bad!!"

"Oh boy!!" Nigma was excited "Take this!!" Nigma used a scratch and cut combo "Heh.. I practice secret places."

"AH!"

Nova didn't dodge it taking it directly to the chest.

"Nice hit. Now get ready for this! SPARK SLASH!"

Nova combines his Spark with his Wide slash and swings at nigma.

Nigma suddenly leans WAAAAAY back just having the spark slash miss him by inches "Woah... How low can YOU go, Nova?" Nigma asked as he regained stance "Lotto ticket!!" Nigma used a combonation of cut, slash and scratch.

"Missed."

Nova says getting down under dashing between Nigmas legs and then tackles his back.

"Woah!!" Nigma bent over and the tackle missed "I've studied your moves, Nova..." Nigma said as he bent up "Cyclone!!!!!" Nigma spun around and around "You spin me right round, baby. Right round.." Nigma thought as was drilling towards Nova.

OOC: If you topple the tree say Timber!

"Don't get stuck."

Nova dodges leaving Nigma to strike a really thick tree.

"Ha ha!" Nigma pulled himself out "SUPER LOTTO TICKET!!" Nigma used the lotto ticket combo two times and twice as fast "Woah, I think I'm going to wear myself out..." Nigma thought.

"Sorry but this Lotto ticket was a loss."

Nova says jokingly as he dodges again and tackles Nigma in his side.

"Ow!!" Nigma got up almost quickly "SPIN DASH!!" Nigma spun and ran at the same time but ended up getting very dizzy "YoU WiN ThIs TiMe, NoVa..." Nigma said as he fainted.

"I *huff huff* did..."

Nova breathes heavily then blacks out collapsing on the ground as well.

Nigmatried to get up but was so dizzy he fell back down "WoAh....."
Nigma said to himself on the ground.

"......ugh......"

Nova slowly gets back up his body still exhausted.

"Dang... I thought battling Zapdos was tough..."

Nova says pulling out that Zapdos feather he got from beating Zapdos.

"I sPiN MySeLf RiGhT RoUnD, NoVa, RiGhT RoUnD, LiKe A hItMoNtOp.." Nigma was dazed and confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom