• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

In the next set of Happy Meal toys, US McDonald's stores will be including Pokémon and Zoobles! toys in their Happy Meals. This set of toys includes the toys from the Australian promotion starting next month, as well as a few toys not included in it. The toys are Pikachu, Servine, Pignite, Dewott, Woobat, and Axew. Like how the toys last year came with cards from the McDonalds Collection TCG set, these toys will also come with TCG cards. At least nine different cards will be able to be obtained, including Pignite, Dwebble, and Axew.

Read more on Bulbanews

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
If anyone can identify any more of the TCG cards, that would be great.

Maverick Nate

Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone can identify any more of the TCG cards, that would be great.
We didn't know much about the first cards in the previous McDonalds Promotion before it actually happened. This will probably be the same.

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Okay, this time I will get up the nerve to buy a happy meal to get an awesome Pikachu toy! I will not miss out on this again!

(FYI: The starter toys are the leftover starter toys from last year that evolved :lol:)

Noiramaru

Pokémon Connoisseur.
Reaction score
The Dark-type card behind Pignite looks like Zorua or Scraggy from Black&White to me. The image is still too tiny to be sure.

As for the toys, i really hope they will be released in Europe, too.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
The Dark-type card behind Pignite looks like Zorua or Scraggy from Black&White to me. The image is still too tiny to be sure.

As for the toys, i really hope they will be released in Europe, too.
Looking at it, it is definitely Scraggy.

ForeignDude

Reaction score
Interesting how these toys are the same Pokemon as the regular "Series 2" toys that are out in retail stores right now. All that's missing is Munna and Pansage.

Also, it looks like this promotion is going to be a quick one. Only 6 toys, and they usually give out 2 a week.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Dragard

The Path to Chaos
Reaction score
Hm... I'd really like to buy some Happy Meals now, but do they offer anything vegetarian? xD

Kouzan

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
I really hope I can get one this time around. I'm sure I can get the courage to buy a Happy Meal.

Shikyo

fuzzy kitens!
Reaction score
Hm... I'd really like to buy some Happy Meals now, but do they offer anything vegetarian? xD
You can just buy the toy.

That's what my boyfriend and I did to get my Pikachu and Tepig.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
I remember when the first promotion started and it was stated that it would be happening internationally as well.

So far, I'm finding it hard to believe that Australia is the only country in the world other than America. In other words, come to the UK, I'm fed up with the crappy 2012 Olympic promotions.

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
I already take weekly trips to McDonalds to GTS trade. Now I can get a cute Pokemon toy too! 8D

spatterdock

Reaction score
I wonder,do happy meals have meals other than chicken nuggets? Or do you have to get a happy meal to get a toy?
Last year when they did the promo I gave the food to my brother kept the toy XD

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
I wonder,do happy meals have meals other than chicken nuggets? Or do you have to get a happy meal to get a toy?
Last year when they did the promo I gave the food to my brother kept the toy XD
You can get happy meals with a hamburger, cheeseburger, or nuggets. Although you don't need to buy one to get the toy.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Just buy a small item or drink, even if you're vegetarian, and ask to see what Pokemon toys they have. The cashier will usually bring a handful of toys to the register for you to pick. They cost about $2 where I live.

TaiChiChasers

Reaction score
Like I said last year, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY A HAPPY MEAL. You can get the toy for $1.00.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Can it be a big kid's meal too? Happy Meals are probably too small for me. I also think it would be weird to walk into a McDonald's and just buy a toy without getting something to eat... xP