• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Pikachu and Dewott today, but have had bad luck with the cards (all Woobat).

If it isn't too busy there you might want to ask if they can show you a handful of the same toy. Some of them have the card flipped so you know what you're getting.

I got Pikachu and Dewott today, but have had bad luck with the cards (all Woobat).

If it isn't too busy there you might want to ask if they can show you a handful of the same toy. Some of them have the card flipped so you know what you're getting.
Are you sure it's only some because so far, every pictrue I've seen of the toys still in the packaging has the card visible.

I got a Pikachu with a Servine card, and a Dewott with a Purrloin card today. So far, NO WOOBATS :)

Oh, and @Champion Kouzan I also asked what they do with the displays when they're done with it, and they said that they return it to the company that sent it to them when the promotion is over. Oh well, it was worth a shot. But that's just where I live, you could give it a try.

Last edited:
I got a Pikachu with a Servine card, and a Dewott with a Purrloin card today. So far, NO WOOBATS :)

Oh, and @Champion Kouzan I also asked what they do with the displays when they're done with it, and they said that they return it to the company that sent it to them when the promotion is over. Oh well, it was worth a shot. But that's just where I live, you could give it a try.
Ok, that's disappointing but I'll try with my McDonalds.

Good thing I can just buy the toy/cards without getting a meal. I might be able to convince my dad to get me one since I'm flat broke.

I haven't collected the cards in a long time, but they've really bumped up the HPs the past few years. When I collected them, 100 HP was great even for a fully evolved Pokemon.

Anyway, it is nice to see more Pokemon stuff at McDonalds. I remember the first card I ever got was a Shellder that came in a booster pack with a happy meal.

I went to McDonald's today and I got a Woobat toy and a Scraggy card. Both are pretty nice, and there's a button on top of Woobat's head that moves its wings. Do any of the other toys do anything?

Do any of the other toys do anything?

Of the ones that I have so far, the Pikachu comes with a "launcher" to either shoot it across a table, or to pose on top of because there's a little peg that fits into the front of it. The Dewott can just move its arms and head, and the Servine is similar except it has a little base to stand on.

Anyway, it is nice to see more Pokemon stuff at McDonalds. I remember the first card I ever got was a Shellder that came in a booster pack with a happy meal.
Um, McDonalds never distributed a Shellder card, in North America or the U.S. Was the one you got an unofficial promotion? ANd if so, can you show us an image of the Shellder card you got?

Anyways, if anyone hasn't gotten all 12 cards yet, you're probably out of luck since when I bought a Servine and Woobat toy, the cards were covered again. So unless it was just in my area, it probably happened at all participating McDonalds.

Um, McDonalds never distributed a Shellder card, in North America or the U.S. Was the one you got an unofficial promotion? ANd if so, can you show us an image of the Shellder card you got?

Uh... I'm pretty sure it was this one.

54.jpg

I guess it might have been from Burger King or Wendy's or something... it was probably over 10 years ago so I can't remember for sure.

My grandfather got a Happy Meal while I was at work last night and got a Servine toy with Servine card, and today I got another Dewott toy with an Emolga card.

Do any of the other toys do anything?

The official Happy Meal website has a thing where you can click on invidual toys and see what they can do. The Axew has a switch thing on the back that moves it's tucks and it's head back and forth.

Pignite can just moves it's arms and tail.

OH and I went to my nearby McDonalds yesterday and asked how much it costs for just the toy/card.(assuming you get the card too ) The cashier said $1.68 so just around 2 dollars which is cheaper than buying a full meal or drink.

I want Servine and Dewott! Too bad I live in the UK. :c

My grandfather got a Happy Meal while I was at work last night

Why is your grandfather buying happy meals?? That's what I wanna know.

OH and I went to my nearby McDonalds yesterday and asked how much it costs for just the toy/card.(assuming you get the card too ) The cashier said $1.68 so just around 2 dollars which is cheaper than buying a full meal or drink.

That's good. I spent too much money in 2008 buying 2 Kids Meals at a time at Burger King.

They don't have the cards and toys here... :(

I only saw Madagascar 3 stuff.

They don't have the cards and toys here... :(

I only saw Madagascar 3 stuff.

Madagascar 3 was the last Happy Meal promotion. That's a strange McDonalds to be still giving that out.

Are there any other McDonalds in your area?

In my case, I'm only missing Axew and Pignite. If anybody starts seeing those two toys in their McDonalds, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom