• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Target yesterday and purchased Pokemon Conquest. On my way back home, I stopped at McDonald's and got a Happy Meal. Got the Dewott toy and a Pansage card. I like how they put the little McDonald's sign on the cards now. Buying the Happy Meal isn't bad at all. If you buy the Happy Meal, the toy is only $0.49 cents. Plus, a small snack.

Madagascar 3 was the last Happy Meal promotion. That's a strange McDonalds to be still giving that out.

Are there any other McDonalds in your area?

Yeah, a couple more, I think. I'll check another McDonald's. Stupid Fayetteville McD's...

Yeah, a couple more, I think. I'll check another McDonald's. Stupid Fayetteville McD's...

Fayetteville? I'm surprised, I know that's a decent-sized stopoff place for travelers on I-95, not somewhere in the boonies. Check up and down the highway.

Here in Central NJ, there are two McDonalds in my hometown alone, plus another in the next town over and several more within a 20-minute drive of my house.

Regarding the cards being flipped over or not, I've seen both. It may depend on who packaged the toys. All I know is that it's a lot harder to squeeze/ slide a flipped over card inside the package while you're standing at the register when most people expect to pay right away. ("Can I see which Pokemon toys you have?... Ooh, we don't have that one yet, let me check the card... *one minute of struggling later* Shoot, we got that card. Can you please bring out another one of those so I can see if there's a different card?") I like the fact that the toys are packaged with cards, but it's just harder to pick and choose when you're trying to collect as many as possible.

Fayetteville? I'm surprised, I know that's a decent-sized stopoff place for travelers on I-95, not somewhere in the boonies. Check up and down the highway.

Exactly. You'd think McDonald's in a city like this would have what the internet says they have. The Burger King in Hinesville, GA had Platinum Pokemon cards right on schedule and Hinesville is just a little town, like 45 minutes from Savannah. I lived there before moving here.

I got a Pikachu today! :-D

It came with a Servine card.

Yesterday I got 2 Dewott toys with Klang cards, and today I got the Woobat toy with another Emolga card.

Today's gets were a Pikachu toy with Dwebble card and Woobat toy with Scraggy card.

I can't wait until the Pignite and Axew toys come out where I live.

No kidding. I got the first 4 within the 14th-17th. No matter which McD I call they don't have the last two. Except for today....I phoned one and they said they have Tepig. I'm assuming they meant Pignite.

But yeah, all those who have family/friends/meet up with awesome McD workers, have all the luck seeing as they can just complete the set in one day if they want.

EDIT: Ummm they wern't kidding. They did have Tepig. What on earth?!

Last edited:
I can't wait until the Pignite and Axew toys come out where I live.

No kidding. I got the first 4 within the 14th-17th. No matter which McD I call they don't have the last two. Except for today....I phoned one and they said they have Tepig. I'm assuming they meant Pignite.

But yeah, all those who have family/friends/meet up with awesome McD workers, have all the luck seeing as they can just complete the set in one day if they want.

EDIT: Ummm they wern't kidding. They did have Tepig. What on earth?!
Whoa, must be the Tepig from the 2011 promotion.

Anyway, as of today, I have all 12 cards and 6 figurines. I was finally able to get Axew and Pignite.

Guess what guys? The other McDonald's here actually had the Pokemon toys and I got Pikachu with a Servine card. I like Servine. :D

You guys might want to be checking your local McDonald's as I got the Axew toy today, and it came with the Pansage card.

My sister picked up a toy for me today- I got the Woobat toy with the Dwebble card. Though I might ditch the card- The McDonald's emblem is annoying me.

I'm only missing Axew right now. Time to start kicking into high gear and plan multiple McDonalds runs to find one!

Well, I went back to the McDonalds I got Tepig from and they also have Zekrom now. It's crazyness! The lady said that's what they got in their shipment. She also found it odd.

Got all the toys!!!! Now I don't have to worry about scouring eBay.

I'm not aiming for all the cards, but I got the Pansage, Woobat, Emolga, Dwebble, Scraggy, and Axew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom